剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表
but she did.
也许我的血能有机会
And maybe there's a chance that my blood can be useful
-帮助寻找解药 -你自己说的
- in helping to find that cure. - You said it yourself
你和艾米不一样
that you're different than Amy.
莱拉 你听到新闻报道了
Lila, you've heard the news reports.
外面不安全
It's not safe out there.
加油站的病毒携带者
That viral at the gas station,
-它并没有袭击我 -只是那一个
- it didn't attack me. - One...
我不觉得它把我看作食物
I don't think it saw me as food.
我们在一起比分开更好
We're better together than apart.
我只是不知道现在整个世界都水深火热了
I just don't know how much that matters
这还有这么重要吗
when the world is burning.
听着 我已经想的很明白了
Look, I have thought this through.
艾米肯定和你在一起最安全
Amy is definitely safest here with you.
我们度过的这段时光已经是上帝的恩赐了
And the time we had together has been such a gift.
是一份极大的恩赐
It was such a gift.
但是我必须这么做
But I have to do this.
你必须让我走
You have to let me go.
过来
Come here.
照顾好他 和你自己
Take care of him... and you.
-我的内心告诉我不要让你走 -我知道
- Everything in me is telling me not to let you go. - I know.
如果你改变主意
If you change your mind,
如果你感到一点点的不安
if you get even the slightest bad feeling...
我们不再是三口之家 而是两人相依为命
Then we were a family of two instead of three.
她叫苏珊
Her name was Susan.
相信上帝
Believed in God.
你并不是真实存在的
You're not really here.
当救护人员找到她时
Poor Susan was awfully hungry
可怜的苏珊饿昏了头
by the time the paramedics got to her.
她喝了一个的血 咬了另一个
She drank one, she bit the other.
他把车停在了儿童医院
He made a stop at Children's Hospital
在他知道自己被感染前 你猜会发生什么
before he knew he was infected-- You see where this is going?
所以我在不在这 真的不重要
So it really doesn't matter if I'm here or if I'm not...
因为很快我就会无所不在
...cause pretty soon I'll be everywhere.
更多的病毒携带者会用尽
More virals depletes the human blood supply
你赖以生存的人血供应
you need to survive.
这根本解释不通
It doesn't make sense.
为什么这么做 为什么制♥造♥更多
Why do it? Why make more?
我不知道 那有的人为什么要生小孩呢
I don't know. Why does anyone have kids?
你到底来这做什么 蒂姆
What are you doing here, Tim?
你孤独吗
Are you lonely?
一个出色的神经学家不会喋喋不休的
The brilliant neuroscientist doesn't have all that much
说着他那群败类杀人犯 不是吗
to say to his pack of degenerate murderers, does he?
我还有工作要做
I have work to do.
需要我提醒你当赛克斯博士
Need I remind you what happened
找到治疗方法时发生了什么吗
to Dr. Sykes when she found the cure?
你觉得我在乎生死吗
Do you think I care if I die?
继续啊 再把巨石滚上山啊
Oh, go ahead. Roll this boulder up this mountain again.
古希腊神话里的西西弗斯 每天把巨石推上山顶
巨石又滚下山去 前功尽弃
我会在山顶上等着再把它推下去
I'll be waiting at the top to knock it back down.
所以 怎么着 你是在拿我取乐吗
So, what, you're toying with me, is that it?
为什么
For what?
她死了 蒂姆
She's gone, Tim!
那是对你来说 乔纳斯
And that's on you, Jonas!
伊丽莎白死的时候我感觉到了
When Elizabeth died, I felt it.
对 你揽她在怀 但我和她在一起
Yeah, you were holding her in your arms, but I was with her.
她觉得一切都是你的错
And she blamed you for everything.
你是个满口谎言的骗子
You're a lying bastard.
所以继续啊
So go ahead.
用你在世上的最后几天
You spend your last few days on Earth
看完这幢楼里的所有显微镜
looking down every microscope in this building.
那不会洗清你的罪过 不会阻止
It won't absolve you, and it won't stop
我已在这世界释放出的东西
what I've unleashed on this world.
我还有工作要做
I have work to do.
你可以不盯着我看了吗
Can you quit staring at me?
不如你别再注意我盯着你这事
How about you stop noticing me staring at you
把注意力放在靶子上
and you focus on the target?
来吧 射出去
Come on, let it fly.
你让自己分心了
You're letting yourself get distracted.
因为你想 我是说别管风向
'Cause you're think-- I mean, just block out the wind.
摒除杂念
Block out your thoughts.
放下一切干扰
Block out all the noise.
你是唯一在那制♥造♥干扰的人
You're the only one making noise out here.
艾米 我认真的 集中注意力
Amy, I'm serious. Focus.
再来一次
Go again.
我这是在做什么
What am I doing?
-为什么要练这个 -我要你准备好
- What am I practicing for? - I need you to be prepared.
-准备什么 我该做什么 -我不知道
- For what? What am I supposed to do? - I don't know.
艾米 我没法回答你 好吗
Amy, I don't-- I don't have the answer, okay?
我只知道这关于你 你有事要完成
All I know is that this is on you. You have a job to do.
我甚至不知道是什么事
I don't even know what the job is,
但我知道我得对你倾囊相授
but I just know that I have to teach you everything I can.
我不会一直在你身边 你知道的
I'm not gonna be around as long as you are, you know.
然后这个世界 对不起
And the, and the world-- I'm sorry--
但它真是他妈的太可怕了
but it's-it's a hell of a lot scarier.
我只是 我只希望你能平安
And I just, I just want you to be okay.
你懂了吗
Can you understand that?
我也爱你 探员
Love you, too, Agent.
你拉到我头发了
Ow. You're pulling.
对不起 我想弄的紧一点
I'm sorry. I got to pull to keep it tight.
你以前从没做过这个吧
You've never done this before.
我以前从没做过
I've never done this before,
但我也会学新手艺
but I can learn a new skill, too.
突击测验 怎么找北极星
Pop quiz. How do you find the North Star?
你要用北斗七星 画一条直线到北极星
Um, you use the Big Dipper and draw a straight line to Polaris.
很好
Good.
突击测验
Pop quiz.
如果我告诉你我看见了未来怎么办
What if I told you I saw the future?
我会让你继续说
I'd say keep talking.
范宁抓住我时
When Fanning grabbed me,
我看见了一些事
I saw something.
我看见了未来
I saw the future.
很不好
It was bad.
范宁快死了 我救了他
Fanning was dying, and I saved him,
我不知道为什么
and I don't know why.
我觉得这就是为什么他没有杀了我
I think that's why he didn't kill me.
你担心
Are you worried that...
自己会变得像他一样吗
you'll become like him?
可能吧
Maybe.
我害怕
I'm scared...
探员
Agent.
当我害怕的时候
When I get scared,
我收集事实
I gather facts.
事实是
So fact:
你心地善良
you have a good heart.
范宁不是
Fanning does not.
事实是
Fact:
你是我见过最勇敢的人
you're the bravest person I know.
他不是
He is not.
我们所有的训练就是为了帮助你
And all the training we've done is to help you feel prepared
准备好应对以后发生的一切
for whatever comes next.
那就是我们现在做的
That's what we've been doing.
那个
That...
还有辫子
and braiding hair.
好
Okay.
我看起来怎么样
How do I look?
像个厉害的角色
Like a badass.
已查封
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
肖娜
Shauna?
你的晚饭准备好了
Your dinner's ready.
剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表