剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表
厨房♥ 布局合理
Kitchen. Solid layout.
水槽和灶台相当加分
Sink and the stove are A-plus.
-谢谢 -等等 这里不会
- Appreciate it. - So, wait, this-this can't be
只有一台冰箱吧
the only fridge in here.
这是全新的节能技术
It's a totally new, energy-efficient technology...
是的 但它没地方放食物 所以...
Yeah, but it doesn't have any room for groceries, so...
或许可以换一台
maybe swap it out.
好吧
Yeah.
这个灶台真棒
That's such a good stove.
这是什么
What is this?
-这是个苹果 -不
- That is an apple. - Mm-mm, no.
这是一抹亮色
It's a pop of color.
这样很好
This is good.
来看看哪里还需要更多
Let's see where we need more of this.
怎么了
Wh-What?
安东尼 床是靠墙角放的
Anthony, the bed's in the corner.
有什么不对
What's wrong...?
你从没和女人一起住过吗
Have you never lived with a woman?
-从来没有 -我有活跃的感情生活
- Ever? - I have an active dating life.
我只是享受有自己的空间
I-I just enjoy having space to myself.
我现在明白了
Okay, now I get it.
这是问题所在
That's the problem.
这间房♥子是你内心纯粹的表达
This house is a pure expression of what's in your heart.
这里对年轻夫妻来说是个完美的家
I mean, it's the perfect home for a young couple.
两个相爱的人 准备好共同开始新生活
You know, two people in love, ready to start a life together.
但你做的这些小细节是在破坏它
But you do these little things to... to sabotage it,
我觉得你都不是故意的
and I don't even think you're doing them on purpose.
我发誓从没在工作场合这样说过 但...
I swear I've never said this in a business context, but...
敞开你的心扉 安东尼
open up your heart, Anthony.
拥抱爱
Let love in.
你可以直接说"把床换个地方"
Could have just said, "Move the bed."
天啊
God.
你想要我约你出去吗
Do you want me to ask you out?
我想是的
Yeah, I guess I do.
干得漂亮 兄弟
Good job, buddy.
她是个好姑娘
She's a catch.
你在那边还好吗
小心手指
Watch your fingers.
你感觉怎么样 有什么异常吗
How you feeling? Anything different?
热还是冷 睡眠怎么样
Hot? Cold? How you sleeping?
我感觉好极了
I feel great.
不过我担心卡特
I'm worried about Carter, though.
-他听起来病了 -我相信他没事
- He sounded sick. - I'm sure he's fine,
不过我会问问李尔博士 好吗
but I'll ask Dr. Lear, okay?
看起来我们已经完工了
Looks like we're done here.
好的
There you go.
谢谢
Thanks.
我能用用你的望远镜吗
May I use your binoculars?
拜托 我从没来过科罗拉多
Come on, I've never been to Colorado.
我不知道此生还能不能再看到大自然
I don't know if I'll ever see nature again.
你知我知
Our secret.
谢谢
Thank you.
你吓到我了
You're scaring me.
只是学你而已 探员
Just doing what you do, Agent.
你可以叫我布拉德 那是我名字
You can call me Brad. That's my name.
你的名字是探员
Your name is The Agent.
-我要看哪里 -东南偏南
- So, what do I look at? - South-southeast.
告诉我你在边境墙看到的一切
Tell me everything you see over the border wall.
肖娜·巴布科克
Shauna Babcock,
今年20岁 由于杀害
20 years old, got the death penalty
她的亲生母亲和继父被判死刑
for the murder of her own mother and stepfather.
专题报道 死刑犯失踪
肖娜·巴布科克
她的正式处刑日期已经过去了五个月
Her official date of execution passed five months ago,
但处刑并未实施
but the execution never happened.
当时是两个男人
It was two men.
专题报道 死刑犯失踪
匿名消息源
声称是联邦调查局的
They said they were FBI.
他们跟典狱长谈了谈
They spoke to the warden.
把巴布科克放在了车后座上
Put Babcock in the back of their car,
然后就带着她离开了
and that was it, she was gone.
环球新闻得到的机密文件显示
Classified records obtained by WWN
像巴布科克一样
detail close to a dozen victims,
还有十多名消失的死刑犯
death row inmates just like Babcock,
从没人站出来为他们发声
with no one to speak up for them...
直到现在
until now.
我为了你都重新开始关注电视新闻了
I'm going to start watching cable news again, just for you.
你跟特鲁莱德那边联♥系♥了吗
Did you make the connection to Telluride?
你说的事情都核实过了
Everything you said checked out.
全发了
It's all in there.
明天应该就会有记者去那里采访了
News vans could be there tomorrow.
我以前追查过
Hey, so I've gone after
有权有势的人 有可能会有危险
some powerful people before, and it can get pretty scary.
如果你需要安保的话
If you need security...
她带着我呢
She brought me along.
我们明晚5点直播
Well, we go to air tomorrow at 5:00 p.M., so...
在那之前 保持低调
until then, just lay low.
我打电♥话♥来跟进
I'm calling to follow up
你和克拉克·理查兹之前的谈话
on the conversation you had with Clark Richards.
对的 他说你提到过我们决定
Yeah. He-he said that you spoke about our decision
要除掉肖娜·巴布科克
to have Shauna Babcock put down.
他没说过吗
He didn't?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
好的 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
范宁的电磁浪涌比昨天的
This E.M. Surge from Fanning is 400% higher
所有样本都高了400%
than anything we saw yesterday.
出什么事了
What the hell's going on?
我们得把他转移到楼下
We got to get him downstairs.
马上转移 快来帮我
Okay, we got to move him now! Move, move! Help me!
树木
Stupid trees.
傻鸟
Stupid birds.
大山
Mountains.
房♥顶有个人
There's a guy on the roof.
他长什么样
What's he look like?
他拿着一把大枪 然后
He has a big gun, and he's...
低下头 找掩护
Get down! Take cover!
体温102.6华氏度 还在上升
Body temperature's 102.6 and rising.
他这样多久了
How long has he been like this?
-我是不是没救了 -不
- Is it too late? - No.
我绝不会放弃你
No, I'm not gonna lose you.
-抽血了吗 -抽了
- Did you pull up his blood? - Got it right here.
这是几天前卡特的病毒基因组快照
This is a snapshot of Carter's viral genome from a few days ago,
这是今天的样本
and this is a sample from today.
每次我们削弱它的分子式后 它就突变回来
Look. Every time we attenuate the formula, it mutates back.
如果我们合成一个新的试剂
Okay, what if we synthesize a new injection,
切除掉有害的核苷酸会怎样
excise the bad nucleotides?
-要花多长时间 -不长
- How long will it take? - Not long.
我们只需要提取出样本然后运行基因敲除序列
We just need to pull the sample and run the knock-out sequence.
什么声音
What is that?
是枪声
Those are gunshots.
枪手一定是在西北方的屋顶上
The shooter's got to be on the northwest rooftop.
分散开 找到射击位置
Spread out, find your shot.
发现一名枪手
We've got an active shooter!
低下头 保持掩护
Down, down, down, down, down, down.
理查兹 我是保尔森 是我在屋顶上
Richards, this is Paulson. I'm the man on the roof.
见鬼 保尔森 你想怎么样
Damn it, Paulson. How the hell you expect this to end?
-给我一架直升飞机 -听我说
- With me on a helicopter out of here. - Listen to me.
如果你现在投降 我会想尽一切办法
If you end this now, I will pull every string I have
让国防部对你宽大处理
to get the D.O.D. To go easy on you,
不过一旦你杀了人 所有的条件都无效了
but if you kill anyone, all bets are off.
我不想造成任何伤亡 理查兹
I don't want anyone to die, Richards,
但是你根本不听我说的
剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表