剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表
Well, nowhere to go, so we just took our chances.
伤员数目上千的地点
Once we started getting into the thousands,
我会给它们做标记
I started marking them.
我还给我的粉丝准备了数字版
I have a digital version for my followers.
但很快一切都要断了 所以...
But everything's gonna go dark soon, so...
做了硬拷贝
hard copies.
这么说有 十处危险区
So it's ten hot spots?
是的 太平洋西北部非常平和
Yeah. The, uh, Pacific Northwest is very quiet.
维加斯呢 内华达州没有伤亡吗
What about Vegas? Nothing in Nevada?
没有 怎么了
No. Why?
内华达州很重要吗
Is Nevada important?
政♥府♥的堡垒建在那里吗
Is that where the government bunkers are?
不 不 我们只是有朋友在那里
No, no. Just-- We have friends there.
奥兰多
迈阿密
我们家里有个十岁的女孩
We have a ten-year-old girl at home.
我们该回去了
We should get back.
10月24日起失联
当个家长已经够艰难的了
Well, it is hard enough to be a parent,
11月16日起失联
还要应对这些
but with all this...
他们都回家了
They all went home.
那些病毒携带者
The virals.
那些危险区都是他们的故乡
The hot spots are places they're originally from.
别忘了 是我接的他们
Remember, I picked them up.
我知道他们的故事
I learned their stories.
他们都回家了
They all went home.
是 但肖娜·巴布科克不是来自拉斯维加斯吗
Yeah, but wasn't Shauna Babcock from Las Vegas?
那为什么内华达州没成为危险区呢
So why isn't Nevada a hot spot?
联邦运输安全区
内华达州 拉斯维加斯
-求你了 求你了 -她不能待在这里
- Please! Please! - She can't stay here.
她没有被感染
She's not infected!
-我们得带走她 -住手 她才五岁
- We need to take her. - Stop! She's only five!
不要碰她
Don't touch her!
住手 她没被感染
Stop! She's not infected!
请配合我们的工作
Let us do our job!
-把武器放下 -给我闪开
- Lower your weapon. - Get out of the way!
怎么回事
Hey! What's going on?
她被感染了
She's infected.
她没有
She's not.
没事的
It's all right.
-没事的 -把她弄出去
- It's okay. - Get her out.
你不是很舒服 是吗
You're not feeling so great, huh?
能张嘴吗
Can you open up for me?
她没有被感染 她只是病了
She's not infected. She's sick.
她身上有抓痕或咬痕吗
She had any, uh, scratches or bites?
那之类的伤痕有吗 女士
Anything like that, ma'am?
没有 完全没有
No. Not a scratch.
她只是喉咙痛 仅此而已
She just has a sore throat. That's-that's all.
让我们单独聊一会
All right, just give us a minute.
-孩子看上去很糟 -让他们登记
- The kid looked pretty bad. - Just get them checked in.
给他们拿点衣服
Find them some cots.
-孩子只是感冒了 -没事的 宝贝
- The kid's just got a cold. - It's okay, honey.
日落前一小时关闭大门
I want the doors locked down an hour before sunset.
给我停下 我不会再说第二遍
Shut it down! I'm not gonna tell you again!
警长
Sheriff.
这瘾君子是犯了什么事
What's the story with, uh, Belushi in there?
是有授权令逮捕他的
Well, he's got warrants for his arrest.
他干什么了
What are we talking?
抢劫 袭击 强♥奸♥
Robbery, assault, rape.
-三重重罪 -是的 他来自怀俄明州
- Triple threat. - Yeah, he's from Wyoming.
想找个人来这里接他
Trying to get someone out here to pick him up,
但是基础设施已经不复存在了
but infrastructure out there is gone.
我不知道拿他怎么办
I don't know what to do with him.
-我把他带到县里 -你确定
- I'll take him to county. - You sure?
是的
Yeah.
我不知道 天快黑了
I don't know. It's getting dark.
马上要宵禁了
Curfew's in effect.
我会没事的
I'm gonna be fine.
再者 他不能在这里呆着
Besides, he can't stay here.
好的
All right.
谢谢
Thanks.
我很惊讶你们能到这里
I'm amazed you made it here.
全球卫生联邦哨所
维吉尼亚州 费尔法克斯
之前三支队伍都没有到达
The last three convoys didn't.
我们很幸运 碰到了国民警卫队
We got lucky. Found the National Guard.
很多人都在问为什么不让你死在监狱里
A lot of people are asking why you're not rotting in jail.
他知道他做了什么
He knows what he's done.
但是只有他能解决问题
But he's the one who can fix it.
唯一现存的解药被装进车里
The only known cure was put into a car
运送至亚特兰大疾病预防控制中心
headed for the CDC in Atlanta.
那现在可能在任何地方
Well, that could be anywhere by now.
整个南加州以下地区都很糟糕
Everything below South Carolina is getting pretty nasty.
你能复♥制♥解药吗
Can you replicate the cure?
我能逆向构造病毒 但是我需要一份
Well, I can reverse engineer the virus, but I need a blood
病毒个体的血液和组织样本
and tissue sample from a viral subject.
停尸房♥里有一个 要多长时间
We have one in the morgue. How long will it take?
-我不知道 取决于资源 -对不起
- I don't know. Depends on the resources. - I'm sorry.
也许我没有表达很清楚
Maybe I didn't make it clear.
我们正面临着外交危机
We're facing a diplomatic crisis.
病毒始于美国
The virus started here in the U.S.
世界其他地方都很害怕
The rest of the world is terrified.
他们在开会 而我们没有被邀请
They're having meetings and we're not invited.
这很糟糕
It's bad.
我说清楚了吗
Do I make myself clear?
很响亮 很明确
Loud and clear.
直到找到解决方法前谁也不准离开
No one leaves till we find a solution.
乔纳斯·李尔
你好
Hello.
你好 朋友 很高兴听见你的声音
Hello, friend. It's good to hear your voice.
我也是 你安全了吗
Same. You safe?
我在全球卫生联邦哨所
I'm at the, uh, Global Health Federation.
我们正在尝试复♥制♥妮可的解药
We're, uh, we're trying to replicate Nichole's cure.
显然 我要是有原版就能方便不少了
Obviously, it'd be easier if I had the original.
沃加斯特有消息吗
Have you heard from Wolgast?
没有任何消息
Not a thing.
该死 该死
Damn. Damn.
你觉得他和艾米到了吗
You think he and Amy made it?
别跟我绕弯子 乔纳斯
I don't play that game, Jonas.
好的 我听说内华达很宁静
Yeah. Uh, I hear Nevada's, uh, quiet.
是你的功劳吗
We have you to thank for that?
我在尽力而为
I'm doing my best.
你还好吗
You okay?
不 我不好
No. I'm not.
所以如果你能加快速度制♥作♥解药
So if you could just hurry up and figure out a cure,
我会很感激你的
I'd greatly appreciate that.
保重
Take care.
好的 你也保重
Yeah. You, too.
内华达州 拉斯维加斯
疾病预防控制中心不会来了
The CDC's not coming.
你不知道会怎样
You don't know that.
他们现在该到了
They'd be here by now.
卡拉说这附近有些人
Carla said there were some people in the area.
谁
Who?
她为什么不告诉我
Why didn't she tell me this?
他们是无国界医生的人
They're a group from Doctors Without Borders.
你已经见到他们了
You met them already?
我想和他们一起去疾病预防控制中心
I want to travel with them to the CDC.
莱拉 这是我唯一能保证我们安全的地方
Lila, this is the only place I can keep us safe.
如果政♥府♥抓到艾米的话 那4B的事又会重演
If the government gets ahold of Amy, it's 4B all over again.
我没说要带上艾米或者你
I'm not talking about bringing Amy or you.
你想自己一个人去 为什么
You want to go alone? Why?
听着 我不知道妮可怎么治愈的我
Look, I don't know how Nichole healed me,
但是她治愈了我
剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表