剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表
-什么 -理查兹去追了
- What? - Richards is working on it.
那艾米呢 万一她...
What about Amy? What happens if she...?
这件事不知从什么时候就超出我的掌控了
At a certain point, this is out of our hands.
卡特和伊丽莎白·里尔
With Carter and Elizabeth Lear,
他们显然做出了选择
it-it became clear that they had a choice to make.
什么意思 什么选择
What do you mean? What kind of choice?
加入范宁 成为病毒携带者 或者
To join Fanning and become a viral or...
或者什么
Or what?
或者死亡
Or die.
我知道这很难接受 但我觉得
I know this is terribly difficult, but I think...
我觉得我们都知道她不想加入范宁
I think we both know that she doesn't want to be with Fanning.
好吧
Okay.
我知道我们向对方承诺过
I know we made a promise to each other.
你不丢下我 我也不会丢下你
You don't leave me, I don't leave you.
但如果你遭到了困难
But if you come to a fork in the road...
你可以违背你对我的承诺
...you can break your promise to me.
如果你不得不这么做
If you have to...
你可以放手
...you can let go.
我爱你 孩子
I love you, kid,
不管怎么样
no matter what.
我们不能做什么
What are we not gonna do?
惊慌失措
Panic.
所有人都说我很特别
Everyone says I'm special,
但我很怕我是个怪物
but I'm afraid I'm a monster.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
你就像太阳
You're like... the sun.
你的生命很重要
Your life is important.
你很重要
You are important.
你超级聪明 还很坚强
You're wicked smart and strong
敏捷 幽默 还很厉害
and fast and funny and tough.
你只要活下来 想做什么都可以
You can do anything you want with your life.
-是你震飞他的 -是我震飞他的
- You just did that. - I just did that.
你只要活下来 想做什么都可以
You can do anything you want with your life.
这可不是我的主观看法 这是事实
That is not my opinion. That is a fact.
艾米
Amy?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
艾米 不要这么做 不
Amy, don't do this. No!
你好啊
Hey you.
艾米
Amy.
没事的
Hey, it's all right.
我们该走了
We have to go.
警告
不不不
No. No. No!
好戏上演了
Here we go.
克拉克 笼子都打开了
Clark, the cages are open.
在实验室里躲好 我马上来
Stay in the lab. Hide. I'm on my way.
去军械库 把所有武器都拿出来
Go to the armory. Get me everything we have right now.
快走
Come on.
沃加斯特
Wolgast!
剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表