剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表
有一个用来测量地基的通风井
a ventilation shaft that they used to survey the foundation.
你想用通风井让他们离开4B吗
You want to use that to get them off 4B?
4B根本没有出口 所以才设计了4B
There's no way off of 4B. That's the whole point of 4B!
-基尔德 -你对他们做得还不够吗
- Guilder... - Haven't you done enough for 'em?
要结束这件事
This needs to end.
我们要做的就是保证我们的人安全
What we need is to get our people safe.
那其余的人呢 他们不重要吗
What about the rest of the people? Don't they matter?
他们也应该有机会
They deserve the chance.
朋友
Hey, friend.
你不可能永远躲在这里
You can't hide here forever.
你知道你该怎么做
You know what you have to do.
为什么必须由我来解决这件事
Why do I have to be the one to fix this?
事情就是这样
That's the way it is.
太难了
It's too hard.
你比自己所知道要坚强多了
You're stronger than you know.
事情变成这样是不公平
It's not fair the way this all went down.
我不喜欢重担落在你肩上
I hate that it's on your shoulders.
但总得有人阻止我们
But somebody has to stop us.
不管你做什么
And no matter what you do...
痛苦都会存在
there will be sorrow.
你的痛苦
Yours...
或是世界的痛苦
or the world's.
我做不到
I can't.
我不能做
I can't do it.
你必须做
You have to.
引爆♥炸♥弹 否则就太迟了
Detonate that bomb, now before it's too late!
你疯了吗
Have you lost your mind?
范宁会毁了这个世界 除非我们阻止他
Fanning's gonna destroy the world unless we stop him!
你不可以因为愧疚而做决定
You don't get to call this because you feel guilty.
你不是也这样吗
Isn't that what you're doing?
你再靠近一步 我也会开枪打你
You get one step closer and I will shoot you, too.
-两位 -我并没有叫你杀死那些人
- Guys. - I am not letting you kill those people.
别紧张 理查兹
Just relax, Richards.
是赛克斯开始这一切的
Sykes was the one who started this.
我们不可以杀她
We don't get to kill her.
启动伊丽莎白协议
对 对不起
I'm... I'm sorry.
启动伊丽莎白协议
系统关闭倒计时
克拉克 这是我想象的那种情况吗
Clark, is that what I think it is?
是的
Yeah.
你们还有两分钟 4B就要爆♥炸♥了
You've got less than two minutes before 4B blows.
范宁要是死了 艾米也会死
If Fanning dies, Amy dies!
谁按的键
Who pushed the button?
艾米按的
Amy did.
系统关闭倒计时
理查兹
Richards.
有发现
Found something.
布拉德
Brad.
我们找到你们的出口了 走出房♥间
We just found your exit. Leave the cell.
左拐 墙的远端
Turn left. There's an unmarked access panel
有个没有标识的面板
on the far wall.
看到了
Oh, I see it!
面板就在这里
The panel is right here.
克拉克 我们找到面板了
Clark, we found the panel.
快爬上去
Climb fast.
妮可 有两个病毒携带者快靠近你了
Nichole, you've got two virals closing in.
路通的 走吧
It's clear. Let's go.
二十秒
20 seconds.
快点
Come on.
救你老婆
Save your wife.
把最后一剂带去疾控中心
Get the last dose to the CDC.
-照顾好艾米 -我们走 赛克斯
- And take care of Amy. - Let's go, Sykes!
只我必须留下
It has to be me.
没时间了 快走
There isn't enough time. Just go!
15秒
15 seconds.
走 走
Go! Go!
克拉克
Hey, Clark...
我知道你要说什么
I know what you're gonna say.
我爱你 妮可
I love you, Nichole.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
回头见
See you around.
系统关闭倒计时
快 打开门
Hey, open it up!
我上来了 打开门
I'm coming up. Open!
理查兹
Richards.
快点
Come on.
系统关闭倒计时
快走
Let's go!
理查兹 走
Richards, let's go.
太神奇了
It's remarkable.
是赛克斯
Sykes did it.
她成功了
She did it.
我是乔纳斯·李尔博士
I'm Dr. Jonas Lear.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
你成功了
You made it.
-我跟你说过我可以 -是的
- I told you I would. - Mm.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Mm-hmm.
艾米把我照顾得很好
Amy took great care of me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
别这么说
Stop.
你是我见过的最勇敢的人
You're the bravest person I've ever met.
系统断开
病毒就埋在4B啦
So the virals are buried on 4B.
能确认吗
Is there any confirmation of that?
跟踪器在下面 但是炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥了
Trackers are down, but the bomb went off.
而且艾米没死
And Amy's still alive.
提斯代尔 我是理查兹
Tisdale, this is Richards.
你在电梯里吗
You at the elevator?
提斯代尔 你那边怎么样了
Tisdale, what's your status?
怎么啦
What's wrong?
我能听到他们在说话
I can hear them.
他们还活着
They're alive.
他们要来找我们了
And they're coming for us.
一队 听到了吗
Team A, do you copy?
一队
Alpha team?
有人收到吗
Does anyone copy?
都结束了 乔纳斯
It's over, Jonas.
你输了
You lost.
把那姑娘给我带来
Now send me the girl,
我再也不会来找你麻烦
and I'll be out of your hair forever.
出口处有六个病毒携带者
Got six virals covering the exits.
其他人也在
The others are out there, too.
你还剩多少人
How many men do you have left?
十个
We've got ten.
也许还有几十个非军人
Maybe a dozen more civilians,
但我不知道谁会开枪
but I have no idea who can fire a gun.
喂
Hey.
是我把你拉进来的
I got you into this mess.
至少我得带你出去
Least I can do is get you out.
多谢
Thanks.
拉米雷斯 我们得赶紧
Ramirez, we're gonna link up
杀出一条去北边出口的路
at the north exit right now.
你一定要把这个送到疾控中心
You make sure this gets to the CDC.
但是你要记住
But remember,
艾米必须是你的首要保护目标
Amy has to be your first priority.
我觉得范宁害怕她
I think Fanning's afraid of her.
总有一天 她会强大到能与他对抗
Someday she could be strong enough to fight him.
好的
Will do.
好了 走吧 跟紧点
All right, let's go. Stay close.
-小心背后 -我看不到他们
- Watch your backs! - I can't see them!
快走 快走
Go, go, go!
把他们逼退 把他们逼退
Push them back. Push them back.
掩护我
剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表