剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表
还有这台蠢车
and this stupid car.
你真让我发笑
You're just hilarious to me.
你知道你才是我的真爱吧
You do understand I'm truly in love with you?
在我的一生中
And I've never been in love with anyone else
我从过来没爱过别人
in my entire life.
蒂姆
Tim...
该死
Damn it.
我们不应该说出来的
That was our subtext, and...
现在你都说出来了
Now it's... it's text.
我不在乎
I don't care.
你不再给我播放《谣言》了
You don't play Rumours for me anymore.
怎么了
What gives?
你应该告诉我你喜欢那样
You should have told me that you liked it.
我祈求你杀了我
I begged for you to kill me.
结果你把我送进监狱
Instead, you put me in a prison.
所以我不想再跟你废话
So I haven't felt much like talking to you.
不是么
Is that it?
还是你已经知道该怎么做了
Or did you just figure out how to do it?
这就有趣了
It's pretty fun.
我没有杀你是因为
I didn't kill you because...
我以为我能救你
I thought that I could save you.
现在我不是需要被救的那个 不是么
Well, I'm not the one who needs saving now, am I?
我不敢相信你让伊丽莎白恶化成那样
And I can't believe you let Elizabeth get that bad.
不是我 你知道她患有进行性疾病
I didn't let her. You know she has a progressive disease.
你能想象一下她的感觉么
Can you even imagine what it's like for her?
那可能是世界上最孤独的地方
It's probably the loneliest place in the world.
你考虑过那个么
Have you thought about that?
我每天都在想
I think about that every single day.
你还是能带她回来的
And yet you could bring her back.
通过给她注射病毒么
By giving her the virus?
让她像你一样 我绝不会这么做
So she could be like you? I'd never do that.
或许你应该问一下她想要什么
You know, maybe we should ask her what she wants.
对了 你不能和她交流
Oh, yeah, that's right. You can't communicate with her.
我打赌我可以
I bet I could.
你给我离伊丽莎白远点
You stay away from Elizabeth.
她告诉过你我那次晚上载她回家的事么
Did she ever tell you about that time I drove her home at night?
你一直都和你的学生们在一起
You were all wrapped up with your students,
她一直自己一个人
and she was all alone.
就像现在这样
Again.
我不会这么做的
I'm not doing this.
卡特告诉我了
Carter gave me the message.
他说我们已经改变了这个世界
Said we'd already changed the world.
你那么说又是什么意思
What did you mean by that?
你会知道的
You'll see.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
带你去见艾米
Taking you to Amy.
一小时后会换班
There's a shift change in an hour.
我可以给你一张通往装卸区的钥匙卡
I can bring you a key card to the loading dock,
但是那边有监控
but there are cameras.
那应该没什么问题
That shouldn't be a problem.
斯图尔特·罗斯博士在斯坦福大学
Dr. Stuart Ross is at Stanford.
他主管传染病方面的研究
He heads up infectious diseases.
他是我信任的人
He's someone I trust.
我会带她过去 我保证
I'll bring her to him. I promise.
我还担心你不能来了
I was scared you weren't gonna make it.
然后错过逃亡之夜吗
And miss escape night?
永远不会的
Never.
基尔德说对了一件事
Guilder was right about one thing.
你是个很特别的小女孩
You're a very special little girl.
我遇上你的那一刻 我就知道了
I knew that the minute I met you.
你的身体里埋藏着一道光芒 艾米
There's a light in you, Amy.
千万别忘了
Never forget that.
再见了 勇敢的女孩
Goodbye, brave girl.
好的 让我来确认一切无误
All right, let me just make sure this is good.
怎么样 温斯顿
How's it hanging, Winston?
他没有意识了
He's out.
-连动都没动 -除非是我的命令
- Hasn't moved a muscle. - And he won't
否则他是不会动的
unless I tell him to.
好了
Okay.
现在到了引导心灵感应连接的时候了
Now is the time to induce telepathic connection.
同步脑电波
Brain waves syncing.
30秒内发生的事能糟到哪里去呢
What's the worst that could happen in 30 seconds?
你好吗 伙计
How do, fella?
戴维·温斯顿
David Winston?
别客气 我朋友都叫我戴夫
Oh. Come on, now. My friends call me Dave.
作为一个博士 你看上去非常年轻
You seem awfully young to be a doctor.
解除约束装置
Releasing the restraints.
你知道的
You know...
以前我从没得过病
I never got sick in the old life.
吃得好睡得香
See, you eat well, you live well,
认真祈祷
pray hard,
最终一切都会好起来的
all works out in the end.
不 先生 我的血管很干净
No, sir. My vessel was clean.
你呢 博士 你的
How about you, Doc? Is your, uh...
你的血管干净吗
Is your vessel clean?
起立 温斯顿
Stand up, Winston.
好的
Oh, don't mind if I do.
举起你的右手
Raise your right hand.
放下
Put it down.
举起你的左手
Raise your left hand.
我还从没做过这种测试
I never had an exam like this.
温斯顿
Winston...
我现在在想什么
...what am I thinking right now?
扣带回是连接楔前叶的关键
The cingulate gyrus is the key connection to the precuneus.
楔前叶
Precuneus? Mmm.
那是什么脏话
What kind of dirty word is that?
温斯顿 坐下
Winston, sit down.
你成功了
You did it.
我真是个天才
I'm a freaking genius.
给 穿上外套 你不冷吗
Here, put your jacket on. Aren't you cold?
不冷
No.
我没有发烧
I don't have a fever.
这只是我能做的另一件怪事
It's just another weird thing I can do.
我可以跑得很快 可以读心
I can run fast, read minds,
我可以不♥穿♥外套就待在冰箱里
and I can stay in a refrigerator without a coat.
我想让你知道你什么都可以告诉我
I want you to know that you can tell me anything.
好吗 你不必自己一个人扛着
All right? I mean, you don't have to handle this on your own.
秘密会让你变得孤独
Secrets can make you lonely.
出什么事了吗
Did something happen?
我见到了肖娜·巴布科克
I saw Shauna Babcock.
很可怕
It was scary.
她说我是她的家人
She says I'm part of their family.
不 艾米
No. Amy...
她说当我变了以后 你就不会要我了
She says when I change, you won't want me anymore.
不 我哪儿也不会去
Hey, no. I'm not going anywhere.
你想要家人 我就是
Okay, you want family, that's me.
不是他们 是我
Not them. Me.
你为什么对我这么好
Why are you so nice to me?
我曾失去过一个对我来说很重要的人
I lost someone very precious once.
接着我摆脱了所有关心我的人
And I got rid of everyone who cared about me,
因为我觉得这样能让我好受些
because I thought it would make it easier, you know.
然后我意识到我失去了所有人
And then I realized that I didn't have anyone,
之后 我开始做一些我本不该做的事
and I started doing things that I shouldn't have.
后面发生什么了
Then what happened?
我遇到了你
I met you.
而且我相信你
And I believe in you.
然后我也开始相信自己了
And then I started to believe in myself.
我听到了很多想法
I'm hearing a lot of thoughts.
不只是你的
Not just yours...
还有他们的
but them.
剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表