剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表
国防部怎么会看不出来呢
How can the Department of Defense not see this?
乔纳斯 别说了
Jonas, stop.
我们帮帮伊丽莎白吧
Let's help Elizabeth.
让我做完手头的事
Let me finish what I'm doing, okay?
回到你妻子身边吧
Go back to your wife.
诺亚计划
六个月前
今晚我需要出去
I need a field clearance for tonight
大约三个小时
for about three hours.
什么目的
Purpose?
去看电影
Going to a movie.
真的吗
Really?
真的吗是什么意思
What's "Really" about it?
没事
Nothing.
你是医学部主管
Uh, and you're the head of medical.
其实你不需要我的准许 赛克斯少校
You actually don't need my clearance, Major Sykes.
我们来这里快两周了
We've been here over two years.
你可以叫我妮可
You can call me Nichole.
好
Okay.
那你要叫我克拉克
Only if you call me Clark.
你要去看什么电影
Uh, what movie are you going to see?
《寂静之地》
Um, A Quiet Place. Yeah.
肖娜·巴布科克想我去看 然后告诉她情节
Shauna Babcock wants me to go see it and tell her about it.
你们俩最近变得很要好
You guys have been getting close.
你确定这样好吗
Are you sure that's a good idea?
不不 这样很不好
No, no, it's a terrible idea,
但事情就是这样
but... it's what's happening.
那是恐怖电影
Um, it's a scary movie.
要人陪你一起看吗 妮科尔
Would you like some company, Nichole?
慢点 慢一点
Hey, hey, easy, easy.
不要乱动
You need to be still,
不然伤口就会再流血
or else the wound's gonna start bleeding again.
我感觉非常好
I feel amazing.
真的
I do.
-真的很好 -你流了很多血
- I really do. - You lost so much blood.
两个半量杯的面粉
Two and a half cups flour.
-你的伤已经愈合了 -一个半量杯的黄油
- Your wound has healed. - One and a half cups butter.
就是一块半的黄油棒 再切成小块
That's one and a half sticks of butter cut into little pieces.
放进食物搅拌的大碗里
Put it in the food processor bowl.
一茶匙盐
One teaspoon of salt.
一茶匙糖
One teaspoon of sugar.
脉搏 脉搏
Pulse. Pulse.
不要
No!
莱拉
Lila!
把灯光照在她身上
Give me the light.
事前声明 情况比我们想象的要糟
Just so we're clear, it's worse than we thought
因为他们可以弄出更多的同类吗
because they can make more of themselves?
范宁在玻利维亚也是同样的情形
Same thing happened with Fanning in Bolivia.
这简直是场灾难
This is a disaster.
没错
Yeah.
是你造成的灾难
That you created.
你怎么回事 克拉克
What happened to you, Clark?
你们这些人到底在那里做什么
I mean, what the hell are you people doing?
你不该来这里
You shouldn't even be here.
这是犯罪
This is a crime...
如果我们不回到正轨上
It's about to get a whole lot worse
事情就会愈演愈烈
if we don't get back on track.
我们要找到温斯顿
We got to find Winston.
有什么想法吗 孩子
Any ideas, kid?
钟
Clocks.
水管
Pipes.
水
Water.
实在是太厉害了
This is so damn wonderful.
你简直就是个奇迹
You are a marvel.
钟
Clocks.
你是说水位指示表
Do you mean, um, water gauges?
流量计吗
Uh, flow meters?
我不是那是什么东西
I don't know what those are.
这有...
There's a...
往西几公里处有个抽水站
there's a pumping station a few klicks west.
她说的可能是这个意思
That might be what she means.
那好 我们走吧
Well, all right. Let's go.
你好啊 孩子
Hello, kiddo.
你好
Hi.
是你来了
Are you here,
还是我去了别的地方
or am I somewhere else?
这个问题问得好
That's a good question.
但是不重要 真的
Doesn't matter, really.
我只是想看看你 看看你感觉如何
I just wanted to check in on you and see how you're feeling.
你认为我感觉如何
How do you think I'm feeling?
希望是更好吧
Better, I hope.
这番努力的重点
I mean, the whole point of this endeavor,
玻利维亚探险的重点在于
of the Bolivia expedition
还有诺亚计划 以及在4B做的实验
and Project Noah, the tests on 4B--
这些都是为了拯救你
that was always to save you.
为了把你从自己的头脑中解放出来
To free you from the-the prison of your own mind.
而且我们成功了
And we did it.
我成功了
I did it.
但那只是暂时的 蒂姆
But it, it's temporary, Tim.
不 我保证不是暂时的
No, I assure you, it is not.
丽兹 我的思维很敏锐
Lizzy, my mind is sharp.
我的头脑
My mind is...
很强大 很优秀
it's powerful, and it's pretty great.
-你现在不感到痛苦吗 -不
- You're not in pain? - No.
我感觉好极了
I feel incredible.
对于未来我很乐观
And I'm very optimistic about the future.
是因为你相信乔纳斯会找到解药吗
'Cause you think that Jonas will find a cure?
当然不是
Oh, hell no.
不 丽兹 病毒本身就是解药
No, Lizzy, the virus was the cure.
是治愈人类一切缺陷
It's the cure for humanity and...
的解药 怎么了
...all of its imperfections. What?
-是我啊 -不
- It's just me. -No.
这不是真的你
No, it's not.
好吧
Okay.
乔纳斯向你透露过多少关于4B的事
What did Jonas tell you about all of us down on 4B?
他管你们叫怪物
He called you monsters.
不 囚禁我们的医生才是怪物
No, the monsters are the doctors that imprison us.
塔斯基吉的医生才是怪物
The monsters are the doctors in Tuskegee.
乔纳斯和赛克斯才是怪物
The monsters are Jonas and Sykes.
我们才不是怪物
We are not the monsters.
我们最初是受害者
We started off as victims.
但现在
But now...
我们是幸运的人
now we're the lucky ones.
我怎么就幸运了
How am I lucky?
亲爱的
Sweetheart,
你现在手握着通往
you have a passport that is stamped
光明未来的护照
for a spectacular future.
不是所有人都有如此好运的
And not everyone's invited to the party.
你知道那个咬痕是什么吗
You know what that bite was?
那是第一次传播
That was first transmission.
一种病毒就可以感染无数人
One viral that can infect an infinite number of people.
传染性很高的病毒
That's a highly contagious virus.
我知道 挺可怕的
I know, it's bad.
布拉德 那是灾难性的
Brad, it's catastrophic.
艾米现在怎么样
What's going on with Amy?
-她免疫吗 -不
- Is she symptom-free? - No.
当然不 她跟其他人有种奇怪的联♥系♥
Hell no. She's connected to the rest of them somehow.
她变得更强壮 更敏捷 还能通灵了
She's stronger, faster. Psychic.
她现在不听我的话了
She's not listening to me.
那可不是病毒的原因
Well, that's not the virus.
-那是青春期的原因 -我知道
- That's puberty. - I know.
剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表