剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表
have unilateral security access?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我从没授权过
I'd never authorize that.
他摧毁了我们的通讯枢纽
Well, he destroyed our communications hub,
所以有人授权了权限
so someone authorized it.
我们现在就像是在孤岛上
We're on an island out here.
多亏了他的权限
Thanks for that.
理查兹 我永远不会给劳伦斯·格雷
Richards, I would never give Lawrence Grey
安全权限
a security clearance.
他竟然把病毒注射到伊丽莎白·里尔身上
He gave Elizabeth Lear the virus, for crying out loud.
他应该被关进监狱
He should be in a cell somewhere!
你撤销我的权限时 他跑了出来
While you were revoking my clearance, he got out.
给我代码
Give me the codes.
我要覆盖安全系统
I need to override the security system.
我不能
I-I can't.
你最好给我个更好的回答
I'm gonna need a better answer than that.
国防部 他们派了个新的安全顾问
The DoD, they-they sent out a new security advisor.
他按我的要求重设了机制
He reset all the protocols at my request.
他叫什么名字
What's his name?
马丁内斯
Martinez.
他在哪
Where is he?
他在楼上 正等着回华盛顿呢
He's upstairs. He's waiting for his ride back to D.C.
你弄疼我了 你弄疼我了
Uh, ow, ow. Y-You're hurting me, you're hurting me.
我需要你的视网膜做眼部识别 格雷
I need your retinas, Grey. Or would you rather
或者你希望我抠出你的眼睛 把你留这
I just popped those eyeballs out and leave you here instead?
我们快走吧
Oh, we should go.
你醒了
Hey. You're awake.
-我帮你解开吧 -不
- You gotta let me untie you. - No.
艾米 我不怕你
Amy, I'm not afraid of you.
我知道你绝不会伤害我
I know you would never hurt me.
-但我不想这样做 -好吧 好吧
- But I don't feel good. - Okay. Okay.
我去叫赛克斯博士 你不会有事的
Let me call Dr. Sykes, but you're gonna be fine.
她马上就能解决这件事了
She's so close to solving this thing.
你能为了我再坚持一下吗
Can you hold on for me?
怎么了 什么不对吗
What's wrong? What is it?
你想吐吗
Are you gonna throw up?
这意味着什么
What does that mean?
没事
Nothing.
你会好的 会没事的
You're gonna be fine. You're gonna be fine.
我们这是要做什么
What are we doing?
我要给你展示一些可能性
I'm showing you what's possible.
因为所有你热爱的事
Cause all those things that you love,
所有让你感到快乐的事 它们还在这
and all those things that make you happy... they're still here.
变成病毒宿主不一定是可怖和邪恶的
Being a viral doesn't have to be scary or evil.
它也可以是充满魔力的
It can also be magical.
温斯顿伤人了
Winston hurt people.
我不想伤人
I don't want to hurt people.
我不想伤害探员
I don't want to hurt the agent.
你不用伤害探员
Oh, you don't have to.
我们生命里都会有个人 艾米
We all get one, Amy.
我们都会有另一些人
We all get to have somebody else.
和他们永远在一起 他就是你的那个人
And keep them with us forever. He could be yours.
卡特说我不应该相信你的话
Carter says I shouldn't believe anything you say.
然而你还是来见我了
And yet you still came to see me.
你为什么那么想
Why do you think that is?
我们为什么不享受这美好的时光呢
What do you say we enjoy this beautiful day instead, huh?
看那个
Hey, look at that.
这就像我以前的那个
It's just like my old one.
对 就是那个
Yes, it is.
这是你的把戏吗
Is this a trick?
这是自行车啊 艾米
It's a bike, Amy.
拜托
Come on.
就算是我也无法毁掉自行车的乐趣吧
Even I couldn't ruin a bike.
你说呢
What do you say?
想骑骑这个自行车吗
Want to give this puppy a ride?
来吧
Come on.
上去试试吧 孩子
Saddle up, kid.
抽血做什么
What's the blood for?
我们研制出抗病毒后 会在她的血液中测试
When we finish the anti-viral, we'll test it on her blood.
希望它能有用
Hope it does what we need it to.
赛克斯 她发烧了
Sykes. She's burning up.
-我们能做点什么吗 -她暂时已经
- Is there anything we can do? - She's getting what she needs
从静脉注射里的得到她需要的了
from the IV for the moment, but the anti-viral
但想救她只能靠抗病毒血清
is the only thing that can save her.
振作 别灰心
Gotta keep the faith.
她只需要再多坚持一会
She just has to hold on a little bit longer.
还有个情况
There's something else.
她掉了颗牙
She lost a tooth.
好吧 她开始转化了
Okay. She's in the turn.
我们只能继续下去
There's nothing we can do but keep moving forward.
你从来没想过逃跑吗
But you never considered bailing?
四个月前
科罗拉多州 特鲁莱德
我还没收拾行李
Well, it's not like I've packed my bags.
你所有的黑衬衣和靴子吗
All your black shirts and boots?
但有几次
But a couple of times, yeah.
我想过这么做
I've thought about it.
那你为什么没做
So then why didn't you?
职责
Duty.
不把任务完成就绝不放弃
You never quit until the mission's complete.
是 但你说了它有多难
Yeah, but you said how rough it is,
它吞噬了你的人性
how it eats away at your humanity.
可能是我第二杯咖啡喝嗨了瞎说的
That might have been the excitement of my second coffee.
拜托 大哥
Come on, man.
你都快承认了 别反悔啊
You almost admitted to a feeling. Don't walk it back.
我知道
I know.
我超可爱
I'm super endearing.
我没说谎 你的确可爱
I'm not gonna lie. You are.
我知道你是个好人
I knew you were a good guy.
基本上
Basically.
但现在我看见一点点诗人气质藏在
But now I can see a little bit of the poet underneath the...
军事化行动下 那是你的盔甲
...military thing, which is your armor.
就像你总是准备好应对攻击
Like you're always ready for an attack.
法官阁下是个酒鬼
The judge was a drunk.
他会大笑
He'd laugh,
让你感觉你是他这个世界上
make you feel like you're...
最好的朋友
his best friend in the world...
然后打你
and then... smack.
我知道那种综合症
I know that syndrome.
我们一直都在说我的事
We've been talking about me this whole time.
说说你的事吧
What's your story?
想象下如果我们马上从这逃走
Imagine if we got out of here right now
然后再也不回来
and then we never looked back.
肖娜
Shauna.
你犯的错误已经够多了
You make enough mistakes,
你的每个想法看起来都很愚蠢
every idea you have seems stupid.
但你就是不知道 对吗
But you just never know, right?
那为什么还要费心呢
I mean, why bother otherwise?
她在这里
She's here.
收到 25 尽快把她带回来
Copy that, two-five. Transport as soon as possible.
我别无选择
I didn't have a choice.
你一直都有选择 克拉克
You always have a choice, Clark.
一直都有
Always.
看来只能下次再告诉你我的故事了
Guess I'll tell you my story another time.
方特斯
Fontes.
基尔德来这里以后 你是负责后勤的吧
You were in charge of logistics when Guilder got here, right?
-是的 -你认不认识一个
- Mm-hmm. - Did you know a Martinez,
叫马丁内斯的安全专家
the security wonk you've been working with?
我见过几个他的手下
I met some of his uniforms,
还有几个保镖 没见过官员
and a couple of body men, but no suits.
这些是他的手下 对吗
These were the guys he had with him, right?
-是的 -只有军人吗
剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表