剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表
他们为什么不直接杀了我
Why didn't they just kill me?
为什么
Why?
为什么
Why?
现在 这是条根带电的电线
Now, it's gonna be a live wire,
所以我希望你剪断它时一定要小心
so I want you to be really careful when you're cutting it.
好的 这有12根电线
Okay, there are 12 wires.
很好
Perfect.
就是左起第四根电线
It's the fourth wire from the left.
它是什么颜色的
What color is that?
红色的
It's red.
知道吗 你总是对的
Well, what do you know? You were right all along.
如果我剪错线了会怎么样
What happens if I cut the wrong wire?
不会爆♥炸♥的
Well, nothing's gonna explode,
如果你问的是这个
if that's what you're asking.
现在 我需要你剥掉那根线的绝缘层
Now, I just need you to remove the insulation from that wire
把它缠在黄线上
and you're gonna twist it around the yellow wire.
一旦我们把门打开
once we get this door open,
我们怎么从这出去
how are we getting out of here?
我正在想办法
I'm working on that.
先专注解决一个问题
Just one problem at a time.
好了 线已经连上了
Okay, the wires are connected.
现在 按住强制按钮
Now, hold down the override button.
你把电线末端露出来
You're gonna take the exposed end of the wire
然后把它
and you're gonna connect it
和负极终端连起来
to the negative power terminal.
我们成功了
We got it!
好的 妮可 现在你手上有什么武器
Okay, Nichole, now, what kind of firepower do you have?
妮可
Nichole.
巴布科克
Babcock.
嗨 我就是进来看看
Hi, I just thought I would check in,
看看你怎么样
see how you're doing.
好的
Okay.
你想让我说什么
What would you like to hear?
你决定
It's up to you.
在暴虐无道前求一线生机方面
You're brand-new to begging for survival
你还是个新手
in the face of arbitrary cruelty, so...
先试试吧
try some things on.
我没精力玩游戏 肖娜
I'm too tired for games, Shauna.
你怎么不动手
Why are you stalling?
我以为你想试试我是什么滋味的
I thought you wanted to know what I taste like.
你以前为什么对我那么好
Why were you nice to me?
-什么 -你对我们所有人都那么好吗
- What? - Were you that nice to all of us?
你现在问我这个
You're asking me this now?
不
No.
你之前的那些人把我吓得半死
The ones who came before you scared the hell out of me.
他们简直就是人♥渣♥
They were the worst humanity had to offer.
我和他们不一样吗
And I was different?
是的 肖娜 你不一样
Yeah, Shauna, you're different.
怎么不一样
How?
你聪明又有趣
You were smart and funny.
换一种情况下 我们能成为朋友
And, in another world, we could have been friends.
你不是一个
And you weren't a...
残忍♥的 是非不分的精神病杀人狂
cruel, amoral, psychotic murderer,
我现在也不觉得你是
and I still don't think you're one now either.
范宁想让我们逃出去 统治世界
Fanning wants us to go out and eat the world.
就是把人抓住 然后喝血
Just, like, grab people and drink 'em.
像 妈妈 爸爸 孩子
Like, moms and dads and kids.
是很和睦的家庭 不是差劲的那种
You know, nice families, not crappy ones.
无辜的人
Innocent people.
好像挺多的
It just seems like a lot.
的确
It does.
或许有另一种方法
Maybe there's another way.
肖娜 不
Shauna, no!
赛克斯 待在下面
Sykes, stay down.
能出来吗
You ready to get out of here?
可以
Yeah.
理查兹 我找到赛克斯了
Richards, I have Sykes.
我们拿到了抗病毒
We have the anti-viral.
我们正往电梯那走
We're heading to the elevator.
先不要
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Not yet.
你们先别动
You need to stay put.
你们得找个安全的地方躲躲
You need to find a safe place to hide.
我知道个地方 但你可能不喜欢
I've got one, but you're not gonna like it.
布拉德 我看见病毒携带者
Brad, I'm seeing the virals
已经离开了电梯
have moved away from the elevator.
你看见他们了吗
Do you have eyes on them?
看见了
Affirmative.
我看到了他们所有
I have eyes on all of 'em.
我们在范宁的隔离室里
We're in Fanning's cell.
你能帮我们出去吗
Can you help us out?
理查兹 他们真的是太丑了
Richards, these things are real ugly.
你能带我们离开这里吗
Can you get us out of here?
做好准备
Stand by.
我要你把装♥修♥设计图调出来
I want you to pull up the layout for the retrofit.
4B肯定还有另一条出口
There's got to be another way off of 4B.
他们已经被包围了
They're surrounded in there.
沃加斯特和赛克斯会死的
Look, Wolgast and Sykes are gonna die.
你要立刻启动那些输入码
You need to start those input codes now.
我们已经尽力为他们争取了时间
We gave them as much time as we could.
-乔纳斯 -太危险了 不能等
- Jonas. - It's too dangerous to wait.
我们必须立刻结束这件事
We have to end this now.
你要注意他们在说什么
You need to pay attention to what they're saying,
因为那样会影响你
'cause it affects you.
之前对不起 我不该吼你
Sorry about earlier. I shouldn't have yelled.
但是今天太疯狂了
But it's been a crazy day.
我恨你
I hate you.
我在那间牢房♥里三年了
You know, I've been waiting for three years
就等着这一天的到来
in that cell for this day to come.
我不管
I don't care.
玻利维亚一行后 事情变得一团糟
It's been such a mess since Bolivia.
我们低估了病毒的威力
We underestimated the virus,
而乔纳斯只是想要继续研究
and Jonas, he wanted to just go ahead.
-就该阻止他的 -我知道对吧
- He should have stopped. - I know, right?
必须得放弃
You got to let it go.
他忘了还有放弃这个选择 但是...
He forgot that stopping was even an option, but...
他的确有应变计划 以防事情出岔子
he did put in a contingency plan in case it all went sideways.
你为什么和我说这个
Why are you telling me this?
因为这是他们一直在说的 艾米
'Cause that's what they're talking about, Amy.
他们会在4B引爆♥炸♥弹
It's a bomb to blow up 4B.
你知道他们把这个叫做什么吗
You know what they're calling it?
伊丽莎白协议
The Elizabeth Protocol.
你觉得这听起来浪漫吗
I mean, does that sound romantic to you?
因为我觉得听着很病态
'Cause it sounds morbid to me.
但乔纳斯现在准备好按下按钮了
But Jonas, he's ready to press that button right now.
探员还在下面 他不会这么做的
He wouldn't do that with the agent down there.
他会的
Yeah, he would.
他会不惜一切代价结束他的罪恶感
He would do anything to end his guilt.
他会毫不犹豫地杀了探员
He would kill the agent in a heartbeat,
因为杀我
because killing me...
会让他非常地开心
is gonna make him very happy.
但你猜怎么着
But guess what?
如果我死 你也会死
If I die, you die.
也许会 也许不会
Maybe, maybe not.
你知道这是实话 艾米
Come on, you know that's the truth, Amy.
你要阻止他们引爆♥炸♥弹
You need to stop them from using that bomb.
你会阻止他们吗
Will you do it?
探员救了你多少次
How many times has the agent saved you?
你可以还他这个人情
You could return the favor.
在翻新旧牢房♥的时候
When they retrofitted the old cellblock,
有一个
there was a... a...
剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表