剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表
Cover me.
我们能撑一会儿 兄弟
We're holding the position, brother.
只能这样了
It's as good as it's gonna get.
-收到 准备好了吗 -嗯
- Copy that. Ready? - Yeah.
待在光下
Stay in the light.
带她离开这里 快 快
Get her out of here. Go, go.
保护好林区边界
Protect the tree line!
放开我
Get off me!
继续走 我们快走到路上了
Let's keep going. We're almost to the road.
-艾米 -艾米
- Amy! - Amy?
艾米
Amy?
艾米
Amy!
艾米
Amy?!
艾米
Amy?
艾米
Amy!
放开我
Let me go.
我来了 范宁
I'm here, Fanning.
我来了
I'm here.
-艾米 -艾米
- Amy! - Amy!
发生了什么
What happened?
-我不 我不知道 -快点
- I don't... I don't know. - Come on.
-没事 你没事了 -快去路上
- It's okay. You're here now. - Go. Make it to the road.
走吧 小心点
Let's go. Careful.
-上车 -天啊
- Get in. - Oh, my God.
-莱西 -这辆车是给你们的
- Lacey? - Car's for you.
我们都有自己的任务
We all have our jobs now.
你的最艰巨
Yours is the toughest.
你只能跟他们俩一起了
You're stuck with these two.
-祝你们好运 -莱西
- Good luck. - Lacey.
你确定吗
You sure?
相信更强的力量 布拉德利
Trust in the higher power, Bradley.
我还在想你什么时候会出现呢
I was wondering when you were gonna show up.
我觉得死在这里会更好
I thought this might be a nicer place to die.
妮可怎么了
What happened to Nichole?
她在爆♥炸♥中丧生了
She died in the blast.
她死得很快
It was quick.
你觉得这样会让我好受一点吗
You think that makes it better?
我之前就想让你做好准备
I tried to get you ready for this.
现在一切都不一样了
Everything is different now.
我恨这样
Yeah, well, I hate it.
接下来只有你需要忍♥受
You're the one who's gonna have to make peace
良心的不安了
with what happens next.
你确定你不想跟我一起走吗
You sure you don't want to come with me?
绝对不想
No way.
我还没告诉你我接下来要去哪里呢
I didn't even tell you where I'm going next.
我要回家
I'm going home.
拉斯维加斯
Vegas.
我听说现在这时候去那里很棒
I hear it's nice this time of year.
有你在的话会更好
It would be nicer with you there.
为什么
Why is that?
我不想和动物一样活着
I don't want to live like an animal.
也许你能管束好我
Maybe you could keep me on track.
也许我能再度变回餐厅里的那个女孩
Maybe I could be that girl in the diner again.
我想象中的退休可不是那样的
It's not how I pictured retirement.
或者说是来世
Or the afterlife.
都不是 克拉克
It's neither of those things, Clark.
每个人都有一个人
Everybody gets one person.
什么意思
What does that mean?
你还会是你
You'd still be you.
但你必须允许我这么做
But you have to want me to do it.
我不会逼迫你成为任何东西
I'm not gonna force anything on you.
怎么样
What do you say?
你愿意吗
You want in?
结束的时候很快
In the end, it was quick.
牢门打开的那一瞬间
From the moment the cell doors opened,
有一个人死了
one will die,
另一个人新生了
and another to be born.
剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表