剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表
也是灾难性的
Which is also catastrophic.
我一直在保护她 但突然我变成敌人了
Trying to protect her, and suddenly I'm the enemy.
她经历过太多次别人替她做决定了
She's had a lot of decisions made for her.
她只是想掌握自己的人生
She just wants control over her life.
从没跟伊娃经历过这些
Never got this far with Eva.
泵站大概在前方一百码的位置
Pumping station's about a hundred yards ahead.
眼睛放亮点
Keep your eyes open.
抱歉把你卷入这事
I'm sorry I got you into this.
他们手上有坐标
They have the coordinates.
请你尽快
Soon as you can.
我的团队快到了
My team's almost here.
我们不能等他们
We can't wait on them.
如果他在那里 我们得马上行动
If he's in there, we got to move now.
好了 奇迹小孩
All right, wonder kid.
他在里面吗
Is he in there?
他在里面
He's in there.
走吧
Come on.
那边有射击位置
Get a shot, right here.
艾米 你留在这
Amy, you're staying here.
不 为什么
No. Why?
因为我不想让你遭遇不幸的事
Because I don't want anything terrible to happen to you.
我已经遭遇不幸的事了
Something terrible's already happened to me.
你绑♥架♥了我
You kidnapped me.
他们给我注射病毒
They put the virus in me.
我只想把我的书拿回来
And I want my book back!
我只剩这么一件
That's the only thing I had left!
妈妈的遗物了
My mom gave it to me.
沃加斯特
Wolgast.
计划有变 你得进去
Plan's changed. You're in.
好了
All right.
我告诉你们计划 把对讲机给我
Okay, this is the plan. Okay, just give me the walkie,
我们留在外面帮你们望风
and we're gonna stay out here and be on lookout.
可以吗
Cool?
好了
All right.
开始行动
Let's move out.
她太聪明了 你的小伎俩对她不管用
She's too smart to fall for your act.
不好说
I don't know.
我觉得我们挺合得来的
Think we're getting along pretty good.
诺亚计划
六个月前
怪物是特效还是实物
Were the monsters CGI, or were they practical?
我不知道你说的什么意思
I have no idea what that means.
它们看起来是电脑做的
Did they seem computer-made
还是有人手工做的
or like somebody made them by hand?
绝对是电脑做的
Oh, definitely computer-made.
但它们都没有眼睛
But they didn't have any eyes.
他们的肢体
They had all these limbs
还有耳朵都处于最坏的状态
and ears in the worst way.
关于我们上次的谈话
I have a question
我有个问题想问
about what we talked about last time.
真可惜
Well, that's too bad,
因为我并不打算和你讨论这个
'cause I'm not gonna discuss it with you.
我不会再询问你
I'm not gonna ask you
关于你严重自杀倾向的事
about your serious suicide attempt.
-很好 -我想知道你为什么会选择
- Good. - I want to know why you chose
加入军队 来到这个最与世隔绝的地方
to join the military and work on an isolated mountaintop
然后在一个被隔离的山顶上工作
in the loneliest place on Earth.
对我来说 幸存是第二次机会
For me, surviving was a second chance.
你知道 我
You know, I...
我想完成一些重大的事
I wanted to do something important.
一些好事
Something good.
所以我们就来这了
So here we are.
有段时间我一直想寻死
There was a time I wanted to die.
但我现在只想活下来
But now all I want to do is live.
所以我接受了这笔模糊不清的交易
Which is why I took this sketchy deal.
我知道
Look, I know
在我来之前 这里也来过人
there were people here before me.
有个叫温斯顿的人把他的名字
Someone named Winston scratched his name
刻在了床后的墙壁上
into the wall behind the bed.
我一直在想
So I've just been wondering...
那些人怎么样了
what happened to those guys?
温斯顿怎么样了
What happened to Winston?
肖娜 你做的很好
Shauna, you're doing great.
你年轻 坚强
You're young. You're strong.
你的身体对药物的反应良好
Your body is responding really well to the medicine.
我对你希望很高
I am so hopeful.
你没有回答我的问题
You didn't answer the question.
我是你的医生
I'm your doctor.
无论如何 我会陪你走过之后的每一步
Whatever happens, I'm gonna be with you every step of the way.
好吗
Okay?
好的
Okay.
举起手 向后转
Hands up. Turn around.
病毒
Viral!
这不是温斯顿
It's not Winston.
可能还有更多
There could be more.
该死的
Damn it.
没有发挥作用 是吗
It's not working, is it?
真遗憾
That's a shame.
你这么辛苦地工作
You worked real hard.
肖娜 我在想你是什么时候来的
Hi, Shauna. I was wondering when you'd get here.
我也在想你是什么时候来的
I was wondering the same thing about you.
你曾是我的医生
You were my doctor,
你也曾是我的朋友
you were my friend.
可一旦我变身
But as soon as I turned,
这些事就好像从未发生过
it was like none of that happened.
就好像这些事根本不重要
Like none of that mattered.
当然重要
Of course it mattered.
你承诺过要一直陪着我
You talked a big game about being there for me
无论发生什么
no matter what.
然而 你却抛弃了我
Instead, you abandoned me.
对不起 肖娜 你的脑部扫描
I'm sorry, Shauna, your brain scans--
我真的觉得你已经不是你自己了
I really didn't think you were there anymore.
我花了很多时间来思考你
I've had a lot of time to think about you
还有我们的医患关系
and our doctor-patient relationship.
你知道我怎么想吗
And you know what I think?
你是个坏人
You're a bad person.
你是最坏的那种人
You're the worst kind of bad person,
因为你觉得自己是好人
because you think you're good.
你本来就知道自己被卷入了什么事
You knew what you were getting into.
这也算是为世界做好事吗 妮可
Is this doing good in the world, Nichole?
这才是你活下来的原因吗
Is this why you survived?
这就是你晚上给自己讲的故事吗
Is that the story you tell yourself at night?
不管你在对克拉克·理查兹做什么 住手
Whatever you're doing to Clark Richards, knock it off.
我不会对他做任何他不愿意的事
I'm not doing anything to him that he doesn't want done.
顺便说一句 你找不到解药的
You're not gonna find a cure, by the way.
你救不了我
You're not gonna save me,
你救不了伊丽莎白 也救不了艾米
you're not gonna save Elizabeth, and you're not gonna save Amy.
-离她远点 -不
- Stay away from her. - No.
她是我们的 妮可
She's ours, Nichole.
-闭嘴 -你闭嘴
- Stop it. - You stop it.
别再尝试了 也别再说谎了
Stop trying. Stop lying.
别装成一幅你能活着离开的样子
Stop pretending like you're gonna get out of this alive.
你们谁都别想活着离开
None of you are getting out of this alive.
你想要我怎么样
What do you want from me?
我想要你拥有的一切
I want everything you have.
我要这个实验室
I want this lab.
我要诺亚计划
I want Project Noah.
我要你的男朋友
I want your boyfriend.
我想要让你所在乎的一切都归我
I want everything that matters to you to be mine.
当我得手以后
And when I have it all in hand,
我想让你尝尝这是什么滋味
I want to know what you taste like.
剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表