剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我像你这么大时 我和我爸盖了一间树屋
My dad and I built a treehouse when I was your age.
和这个一样
Just like this.
当然没有那些守卫
You know, minus the guards.
真的很赞
It was awesome.
篮球也很赞
So is basketball.
打篮球你就是我的手下败将
I'd murder you at basketball.
来吧 你来改
Go ahead, make it yours.
随意改变
Add any changes.
在这里有一个很重要的规矩
Okay, one big ground rule here.
所有的施工工具由我们负责
We handle all the construction tools,
只有一个例外 就是锤子
with one exception: hammer.
棒
Yay.
给我看看你画得怎么样
All right, let's see what you got.
这是一个很好的开始
All right, this is a great start.
想象力很丰富 我喜欢
Lot of imagination here. I like it.
我们先从梯子开始吧
We'll start on the ladder.
别在外♥围♥瞎晃悠
Don't wander outside the perimeter,
否则我们就不得不开枪打你
or we'll have to shoot you.
明白
Yup. Got it.
看到没 艾米 很好玩
See, Amy? Fun.
艾米
Amy.
树屋哪里不好了
What's wrong with this picture?
上来
Come on up.
树屋是为你盖的
We built this for you.
来啊
Come on.
你恐高吗
You're afraid of heights.
-不是 -我不会在笑你的
- No. - I'm not gonna make fun of you.
你已经在笑了
You already are.
没有 那我们第一天见面
No. What about when you climbed down that ladder
你从梯子上爬下来的时候呢
the first day we met?
比起恐高 我更害怕你
I was more scared of you than heights.
集中精力想着你爬上来
Focus on where you're going.
来 迈上一级台阶
Come on. Take that step.
这就对了 别看下面
There you go. Don't look down.
看上面 看着我
Look up. Look at me.
看着这对漂亮的绿褐色眼睛
Look into these beautiful hazel eyes.
-恶心 -来吧 你做得很好
- Gross. - Come on, you're doing great.
来
Come on.
我帮你
I got you.
好了
All right.
到了
There you go.
你爬上来了 好了
You made it up. All right.
很棒
Good.
告诉我你看到了什么
Tell me what you see.
和每天看到的一样
Same things I see every day.
不完全一样
Not exactly.
现在我们可以鸟瞰诺亚计划
Now we have a bird's-eye view of Project Noah
还没能看到警戒墙的另一边
and what's on the other side of that security wall.
太聪明了
That's genius.
不要这么惊讶
Don't act so surprised.
我很厉害的
I got skills.
安东尼 情况很不错
All right, Anthony. This all looks good.
梦里更糟
The dreams are worse.
每次我一闭上眼 就会做梦
It's happening every time I close my eyes.
总是同一个人 范宁
It's the same guy. Fanning.
他是什么人
Who is he?
告诉我吧
Come on, tell me, man.
蒂姆·范宁
Tim Fanning...
是我认识的人中最聪明的
was the most brilliant man I ever knew.
也是最会操纵人心的人
Also one of the most manipulative.
他怎么了
What happened to him?
这我不能告诉你
I can't tell you that.
他来找我
Okay, well, he's coming for me.
他说我必须做出抉择
He says I have to make a choice.
什么抉择
What kind of choice?
我不知道 李尔博士
I don't know, Dr. Lear.
我总是在问答部分结束之前醒来
I always wake up before we get to the Q and A part.
安东尼 你很有可能
You know, Anthony, you have a very good chance
在不产生任何副作用的情形下通过这项试验
of coming through this trial without any side effects.
你与众不同
You're different.
怎么与众不同
How?
你年轻力壮
You're young. You're strong.
而且你是第一个
And you're the first test subject
没有试图让我相信你是无辜的实验对象
who hasn't tried to convince me of your innocence.
你知道我看过你的案件卷宗吧
You know I read your case file, right?
所以你知道我的一切
So you know everything about me?
我知道法庭指派给你的律师
I know your court-appointed lawyer
在审判过程中开小差
fell asleep during the trial.
一分钱一分货
Yeah, well, you get what you pay for.
我还知道昭雪计划愿意接手你的案子
I also know Project Innocence offered to take on your case,
但是你拒绝了
and you turned them down.
我们在这里干什么
What are we doing here?
听着
See...
我不知道瑞秋·威尔森遭遇了什么
I don't know what happened to Rachel Wilson,
但我认为她的死明显成了你的负担
but I think her death is clearly a burden on you.
我有好消息
I have some great news.
什么
What?
餐厅里又开始供应炸土豆了
They've got the tater tots back in the cafeteria.
你专门要求的吗
Oh, did you call in a favor to get that?
是啊 等你轮班结束我们楼上见
Oh, yeah. Meet me upstairs when your shift's over.
我会准备番茄酱
I'll have ketchup.
好啊
Sure.
只要我们不用讨论工作
As long as we don't have to talk about work.
那...
Well, then...
我现在得问你一件事
I'll have to ask you something now.
我对巴布科克的事有点疑问
I've been, uh, getting questions about the Babcock thing.
你为什么改变了死刑的决定
Why did you change your mind about the execution?
最后关头 我打给了国防部
Last minute, I called the DOD,
告诉他们我们要使用致命武力
let them know that we were using deadly force.
他们说绝对不行
They said absolutely not.
让我停手
Told me to stand down.
他们为什么否决你的决定
Why would they overrule your decision?
她杀了人
She killed someone.
我们对每株病毒投入了3600万美元
Well, we've got $36 million invested per viral.
我想没人想让这么多钱付之东流
I guess nobody wants to set that much cash on fire.
好吧
Okay.
食欲不振
欢迎
Welcome.
你是来看♥房♥♥吗
Uh, you here for the open house?
2017年 得克萨斯州 休斯顿
我只是开车路过 过来看一看
I was just driving by and had to pop in.
好吧
Okay.
我是瑞秋·威尔森
Rachel Wilson,
RW&A房♥产公♥司♥
RW & A Realty.
我是安东尼·卡特
Anthony Carter.
感谢你过来
And thanks for coming,
但我不需要帮忙卖♥♥♥房♥♥子
but I'm not looking for any help on this.
不 你是不想付佣金
No, you're not looking to pay a commission.
我说得对吗
Am I right?
我尽量只为自己做不了的事付钱
I try to only pay for things I can't do myself.
让我看看新手炒房♥人的自信
Give me the confidence of a first-time home flipper.
四处瞧瞧
Look around.
这里的一切都是顶级配置
Everything in here is top-of-the-line.
是啊 你的眼光非常棒
Yeah, I mean, you have a great eye.
品味很高级 但你的房♥子挂出的时间
Expensive taste, but... you've been on the market
比平均时间长30% 无人问津
30% longer than average, with no bites.
我来帮帮你
Let me help you.
怎么帮
How?
免费指导怎么样
How about a freebie?
好吧
Okay.
剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表