剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表
我们知道你母亲去世了
We understand your mother died.
对此我们深表遗憾
We're very sorry for your loss.
我们有理由相信
We have reason to believe that
她可能染上了疾病
she may have been exposed to a disease.
我妈妈是因为吸毒过量而死的
My mom died of an overdose.
我们认为她中了毒
We think she was exposed to a toxin.
疾控中心希望你去和科罗拉多的专家见面
The CDC wants you to see a specialist in Colorado.
社工怎么没来
How come there's no social worker?
他们为什么不派一位女士来
And how come they didn't send a lady?
他们一直是派女士来的
They always send a lady.
我不知道 他们就是派了我们过来
I don't know. They just sent us.
我们也只能这么做
We'll have to do.
艾米 收拾行装 和他们出发
Amy, pack up and go with these men.
快点 去吧
Move it. Let's go.
她的餐费能给我报销了吗
Hey, so, uh, can I get reimbursed for her meals?
虽然我是好人 我也不白给别人吃的
I don't get free food just because I'm a good person.
你认真的
Seriously?
还给我
Hey, give that back!
她要逃跑 快追
She's making a break for it. Come on!
-救命 -你没事了
- Help! - You're okay.
-不 救命 -没事的
- No! He-Help! - It's okay.
救命
Help!
放开那个女孩
Get your hands off that girl!
你要带她去哪
Where you going with her?
不 求你了
No! No, please...
快开车
Drive. Drive!
你干什么 为什么要停车
What are you doing? Why are we stopping?
什么情况
Aah! What the hell?
你要是再打那孩子 我就一枪爆你头
You hit the kid again, I will shoot you in the face.
过来
Come here.
过来
Come here.
你头晕吗
Are you dizzy?
不
No.
你没有晕过去 是吗
You didn't pass out, did you?
没有
No.
疼吗 需不需要冰敷
Does that hurt? Do you need any ice?
我想应该没事
I think I'll be okay.
喂
Yeah.
-你抓到她了吗 -是的 但是场面很乱
- Did you get her? - Yeah, but it was a mess.
我数了有十个目击者 有人报♥警♥了
I counted ten witnesses, someone called the cops.
-我们这边有点小麻烦 -好吧
- We're a little screwed here. - Okay, okay,
给我点时间 我来处理好
give me a minute. I'll make it go away.
你们离开孟菲斯
Just make your way out of Memphis.
换辆车 你知道该怎么做
Switch cars, you know what to do.
找地方放了那女孩好了 终止这次行动
Let's just drop the girl somewhere. Abort.
这没什么好处
This is no good.
不可能
No way.
带她过来 这没得商量
You need to bring her in. Non-negotiable.
你要那孩子干吗
What do you need the kid for?
-你说什么 -她才十岁
- Excuse me? - She's ten years old.
告诉我你为什么需要一个孩子
Explain to me why you need a kid.
你知道我们为谁工作 布拉德
You know the people we work for, Brad.
你不能违反他们 不要考验我
You can't cross them. Don't test me.
阿肯色州 本顿
你在后面还好吗
How you doing back there?
该死
Crap.
好了吗
All done?
想坐一会吗
Want to try sitting?
帮我个忙 找家超♥市♥
Hey, do me a favor, try to find a market,
买♥♥些姜味汽水 咸饼干
get some ginger ale, saltines,
还有大杯的冰块
big cup of ice, too.
如果没有姜味汽水怎么办
What if they don't have ginger ale?
那就买♥♥含糖的碳酸饮料 道尔 你傻吗
A clear carbonated drink with sugar, Doyle. Are you stupid?
动物饼干 看看有没有动物饼干
Animal crackers. Try to find some animal crackers.
你经常晕车吗
You get carsick a lot?
我告诉你吧 在车里不能看书
I'll tell you what it is, you can't read in the car.
就是这个原因
That's what it is.
或者是因为我被绑♥架♥了
Or is it that I'm being kidnapped?
《时间的皱折》 这是本好书
A Wrinkle in Time. It's a great book.
你经常读这本书啊
You've read it a lot, huh?
能还给我吗
Can I have that back, please?
当然
Sure.
你妈妈什么时候去世的
When did your mama pass away?
三天前
Three days ago.
该死的瘾君子
Stupid crackhead.
有没有举办追悼会之类的
Was there a service or anything?
没有
No.
反正也不会有人来
Nobody would've come anyways.
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
去见科罗拉多的博士
To the doctor in Colorado.
确保你没事
Make sure you're okay.
你在说谎
You're lying.
系好安全带
Let's buckle you in.
我把座椅调高些
Let's raise the seat up a little bit here.
这样你能看到前面 安全气囊也不会砸到你的头
That way you can see and the airbag won't take off your head,
我们都能同意这样会更好吧
which I think we can both agree, that would be better.
东西买♥♥到了
Hey. Got the, um, stuff.
艾米要坐前排
Amy's gonna take the front seat.
她晕车
She gets carsick.
他喜欢这首歌♥吗
He like this song?
是的
Yeah.
继续盼望他会有所回应
Keep hoping he'll respond.
如果他还在
If he's still in there,
-我要找到他 -我觉得他还在
- I want to find him. - I think he is.
我经常梦见他
I dream about him... a lot.
他告诉我一些事情
He tells me things.
比如说什么事
Things like what?
他想回家
He wants to go home.
他说他想带我和他一起回家
Says he wants to take me with him.
那感觉十分真实
It feels so real.
不仅仅是我
It's not just me, either.
很多人都做了噩梦
Lot of the guys are having nightmares.
你呢
Are you?
你只是闷坏了 格雷
It's just cabin fever, Grey.
我不会对那个梦做过多解读
I wouldn't read too much into it.
他想放多少经典摇滚都可以
He can play as much classic rock as he wants,
那家伙已经不在了
that baby boomer is gone.
他们都死了
They all are.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
核磁共振没有显示任何高阶大脑功能
The MRI shows no higher brain function.
的确 他们有些奇怪的怪癖
Sure, they all have their little quirks.
巴弗像在跳舞一样垫脚轻拍地板
Baffes taps his feet like he's dancing.
马丁内斯整天到处踱步 巴布科克喜欢盯着你看
Martinez paces all day. Babcock likes to stare at you.
这些只不过是反射性反应
They're just reflexes.
她才不盯着我
She doesn't stare at me.
你在开玩笑吗
Are-are you kidding?
她现在就在和你有明显的眼神接触
She's making, like, crystal eye contact with you right now.
她就是这样
That's her thing.
她为什么会被判死刑
Why was she on death row, anyway?
双重谋杀 她杀了她的父母
Uh, double homicide, killed her parents.
天哪 人们太可怕了
God, people are terrifying.
好的
Okay.
她的用餐时间到了
It's time to feed her.
德克萨斯州 米尼奥拉
我就想打它 我想打它
I just want to slap it, I want to slap it,
我就想打他那张令人厌恶却美丽的脸
I just want to slap his hideous, beautiful face.
你想说亲吗
Um, you mean kiss?
不 我是说打
No, I mean slap.
你有
Whoa, you got a...
莱拉
你刚收到了莱拉的短♥信♥
You just got a text from Lila.
你为什么读我的短♥信♥
剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表