剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表
- Yeah. - Just uniforms?
是的 怎么了
Yeah, why?
我想...
I'm try--
我是不是跟你说要把你眼睛挖了
What'd I tell you about the eyeballs?
我想找到这家伙
I'm trying to find this guy.
没有见过他
Nobody's laid eyes on him.
也许他是中情局的
Well, maybe he's CIA.
有时候你根本不会注意到那种人
Sometimes you don't notice those guys,
就算他们就站在你的面前
even when they're right in front of you.
他们就像鬼魂
They're like ghosts.
跟我来
You're coming with me.
这家伙看起来面熟吗
This guy look familiar? Huh?
你的安全顾问是一名连环强♥奸♥犯和杀人犯
Your security advisor is a serial rapist and a murderer.
还是二号♥病人
And viral number two.
你知道你都做了什么吗
Do you have any idea what you've done?
你就这么把他丢在里面吗
You just gonna leave him there?
他活该
It's what he deserves.
让他好好想想自己做了什么
Let him think about what he's done.
那我们怎么办
So what do we do know?
那些病毒携带者设计了安全协议
These virals have designed the security protocols.
他们封锁了通讯
They took the communications down.
多亏了格雷的功劳
We can thank Grey for that.
这些东西想要出去
These things are trying to get out.
好吧 那我们怎么阻止他们
Okay. So how do we stop them?
现在我们没法杀了他们
Well, killing them's not an option right now.
我有个主意
I got an idea.
不会影响到艾米的病房♥吧
And that won't go into Amy's cell, right?
没错
That's right.
[马丁内斯]
好了
All right.
我要去楼上
I'm gonna head upstairs.
疏散所有无关人等
Non-essentials need to evacuate.
我会留几个信得过的人
I'll round up some people I can trust.
这是格雷的门卡
That's Grey's badge.
以防万一
Just in case.
[贝拉福特]
你后来有没有想过那晚在餐厅
Do you ever think about that night at the diner?
我当然想过了
Of course I do.
你知道答案的
You already know that.
-肖娜 怎么回事 -你不觉得
- Shauna, what's going on? - Didn't it feel like
-那像是一种开端吗 -别这样
- the beginning of something? - Don't do this.
你想要血洗这里吗
You want a bloodbath?
你不是那种人
That's not who you are.
是你一手造成了我
Who I am is who you made me.
你把我关进了笼子里 我想出去
You put me in a cage and I want out.
不可能
That's not happening.
你们都别想出去
None of you are getting out.
当然了
Sure we are.
因为格雷 基尔德 还有你这样的人会帮我们
Because people like Grey and Guilder and you help us.
我没有帮你们
I'm not helping you.
你没有处决我
You stayed my execution.
你杀了保尔森
You killed Paulson.
你骗了妮可关于那些梦的事
You lied to Nichole about the dreams.
克拉克 你帮了我
Clark, you have helped me.
现在 我要最后说一遍
Now, I'm saying this for the last time.
如果你想要安全的办法 你就需要我
If you want safe passage, you need me.
你说得对
You're right.
我是在乎
I do care.
但我不在乎你
But I don't care about you.
我在乎当初那个痛苦的维加斯女孩
I care about the Vegas girl with the crappy life,
不管她怎么努力 她都没有机会
the one who couldn't get a win no matter how hard she tried.
我在乎那个餐厅中的那个女孩
I care about the girl from that diner.
但你已经不是那个女孩了
But you are not that girl anymore.
你是个魔鬼
You are a monster.
如果我有机会
And if I get the chance,
我会杀了你
I will kill you.
提斯代尔 史密斯 带上所有
Tisdale, Smith, round up anyone
没有喝醉或者幻想得到嘉奖的人
who isn't drunk or expecting some imaginary bonus.
在通往4B的每个电梯出入口
I want soldiers at every entrance and exit
都布好士兵
and the elevator to 4B.
一旦门开了
Those doors open,
你们看到不像人的东西
you see something that doesn't look human,
就开枪击杀
shoot to kill.
-是 长官 -是 长官
- Yes, sir. - Yes, sir.
如果抗病毒血清能成功
If the anti-viral works,
艾米的细胞就能阻挡范宁的病毒
Amy's cells will block Fanning's virus.
我们就成功了
We'll have done it.
如果不行
If not...
不 别这么说
No, don't even say it.
太好了 太好了
Yes! Yes!
好吧
Oh. Okay, so, um,
我们现在准备
now we-we-we prepare.
-我们给艾米准备一剂 -好
- Um, we prepare a dosage for Amy. - Right.
然后进行复♥制♥
And then we duplicate it.
我们交给疾控中心 这...
We get it to the CDC. I mean, this is...
天啊 真是太棒了
Oh, my God, this is amazing.
天啊
Oh, God.
不 她的体温在升高
Oh, no. Her fever's spiking.
还要花多久
How long is it gonna take?
只要几分钟
Um, just a few minutes.
你有冰袋吗 我得让她体温先降下来
Uh, do you have ice packs? I need to cool her down.
在走廊尽头 右侧有个杂物柜
Yeah, down the hall. There's a supply closet to the right.
权限无效
什么
What?
格雷 不
Grey! No!
不 格雷 不
No, Grey, no!
不 不
No! No!
对不起
I'm sorry.
格雷 拜托 求你了
Grey, please. Please.
把我解开 救救我
Untie me, help me.
我不能这么做 长官
Uh, I-I can't do that, sir.
你当然可以了 这是命令 快点
Of course you can. It's an order. Do it!
不 你马上就能自♥由♥了 长官
No, you'll-you'll-you'll be free soon enough, sir.
这话是什么意思 你要对我做什么
The hell does that mean? What are you doing to me?
很抱歉有所冒犯
I'm sorry to invade your personal space,
但是我...我需要那个
but I, um... I need that.
好吧 谢谢你 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you. Thank you.
无所谓了 反正他们都在休眠
Doesn't matter. They're all asleep anyway.
接下来不会了 长官
Not for long, sir.
拜托 孩子 别这么做
Please, son, don't do this!
其实
The thing is,
我...我别无选择
I... I don't have a choice.
你也是 没有的
And neither did you. No, no.
格雷
Grey!
你会把我们都害死的
You'll kill us all!
这是什么
What is this?
这是一些非常了不起
This is something extraordinary
美丽的东西
and beautiful
全宇宙
that only a few of us
只有我们几个有幸得见
in the whole universe have ever seen before.
我感觉不大好 我累了
I don't feel good. I'm tired.
我知道你累了
I know you're tired.
你马上就会感觉好起来了
You're gonna feel better soon.
我们所做的一切都是为了
Everything we've gone through has led up
此时此刻
to this moment in time.
我该怎么做
What do I have to do?
你要穿过去 艾米
You have to go through, Amy.
你能从另一边出去
You can come out the other side,
你就会像我们一样新生
and you're reborn as one of us,
你也可能死在那个隧♥道♥里
or you can die in that tunnel.
她不行了 你在哪里
She's fading. Where are you?
格雷把我锁在实验室里了
Grey locked me in the lab.
剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表