剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表
守住门
Hold the door.
推
Push!
这玩意简直是个堡垒
This thing's a fortress.
艾米
Amy?
我们等着你呢
We're waiting for you.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我要你见见家人
I want you to meet the family.
不用 谢谢
No, thank you.
我能告诉你个小秘密吗
Can I tell you a little secret?
好
Okay.
我最喜欢你了
I like you the best.
我说家人的时候 是掏心掏肺的
And when I say family, I mean that literally.
因为我的血在你的血管里流淌
Because my blood flows through your veins,
和其他十一个人一样
as it does with every one of the 12.
你知道这意味着什么吗
So do you know what that means?
意味着我们是一条绳上的蚂蚱
That means we're stuck with each other.
你的家人正被困牢房♥ 我们急需你
Your family is trapped in the cellblock and we need you!
你不是我的家人
You're not my family!
艾米
Amy.
快来 亲爱的 待我们这
Come on, sweetie, stay by us.
我只能送到这了
This is as far as I go.
感谢您的便车
Thanks for the lift.
祝你好运
Good luck out there.
我得重启系统
I need to reboot the system.
那会怎么样
What does that look like?
停电
Power down.
电脑进入安全模式
Computers go into safe mode.
电梯能用
Elevators work.
好 重启吧
All right, get on it.
-你去检查一下另一台安全终端 -好
- Hey, I need you to check the other security terminal. - Okay.
赛克斯 我们没法射穿玻璃
Sykes, we can't shoot through the glass,
但我们也许能撬开整块控制板
but maybe we can pry the entire panel out.
-时间不够了 -沃加斯特
- There isn't enough time. - Wolgast.
他们节奏越来越快了
They're really picking up pace.
或许我该撤回到电梯
Maybe I should drop back to the elevator.
守住大门 基尔德
Hold your position, Guilder.
他们停下来了
They've stopped.
有什么不好的事要发生 我不喜欢这局面
Something's happening, I don't like it.
布拉德 好消息 我们要重启系统
Brad, good news. We're gonna reboot the system,
让电梯恢复运行
get the elevator working.
理查兹 这里很安静 他们去哪了
Richards. It's quiet down here, where are they?
别动
Stand by.
重新启动中
Rebooting.
系统重启
把艾米带出去 赶快走
Take Amy and get out of here. Just go.
我们会解决这个问题的
We can figure this out.
我说了快走
I said go!
什么情况
What the hell?
-快跑 -走 走
- Run! - Go, go!
他们在通风管里
They're in the air ducts.
妮可 冷静 我们会找到办法的
Nichole, just sit tight, we're gonna find a way.
不用了 艾米上电梯后就活埋了这些怪物
Don't. After Amy gets up that elevator, bury these monsters.
活埋了所有怪物
Bury all of it.
系统恢复了 电梯解锁了
We got it. Elevator's unlocked.
布拉德 门开了
Brad, the doors are open.
快上电梯
Get on the elevator.
快 快上电梯
Go! Get to the elevator!
快走
Go!
快走
Go!
不
No!
卡特 不要伤害她
Carter, don't hurt her!
不
No!
不
No!
进来
Get in!
给我看 给我看
Show me. Show me!
我们都知道这意味着什么
We both know what this means.
你快上电梯
You're getting on that elevator.
不 我被感染了
No. I am infected.
不
No!
我爱你 我不会再失去你一次
I love you. I'm not gonna lose you again.
赛克斯实验室里有解药
Sykes has a cure in the lab.
我会解决的 照顾好她
I'll fix this. Take care of her.
[枢纽 07]
好的 所以她被感染了
Okay, so, she's infected, I mean,
不应该把她绑住吗
shouldn't she be restrained?
或者 直接打死吗
Or, frankly, shot?
基尔德 闭嘴
Guilder, shut up.
克拉克 他没错
Clark, he's right.
我们都知道接下来会发生什么
We know what happens next.
说出那句话需要极大的勇气啊
Well, that's bravery talking right there.
基尔德 再说话我把你胡子扯下来
Guilder, I will rip that mustache off your face
然后喂给你吃
and feed it to you if you say another word.
布拉德会回来的
Brad is gonna come back.
他会拿来解药的
He's gonna bring you the cure.
布拉德·沃加斯特和死了没两样
Brad Wolgast is as good as dead.
好了
All right.
深呼吸
Deep breath.
所以你说范宁把你带到了一个隧♥道♥
So you say that Fanning, he took you to a tunnel?
他叫我穿过隧♥道♥
He told me to go through it.
隧♥道♥很恐怖 但是
It was scary, but...
我从另一边出去了
I went the other way instead.
从他身边骑走了
Rode right past him.
你为什么在笑
Why are you smiling?
因为你做到了
Because you did it.
你
You, um...
你健康地通过了变身
You came through your turn in perfect health.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我还能听见他
I can still hear him.
他的血还在我的体内
His blood is still in me.
所以如果他死了 我也会死 是吗
So if he dies, I die, right?
还有很多我们不了解的事 但是
There's still a lot we don't understand, but...
我知道一件事
there's one thing I do know.
范宁把期望寄托在你身上
Fanning took his best shot at you,
而你告诉他去死吧
and you told him to go to hell.
妮可 计划有变
Nichole, slight change of plans.
沃加斯特在去你那的路上
Wolgast is on his way to you.
什么 不 他想自杀吗
What? No. Is he trying to get himself killed?
艾米在这里很安全
Amy is up here safe,
但是莱拉在出来的路上被感染了
but Lila got infected on the way out.
所以她需要你的抗毒血清
She needs your antiviral serum.
你想听听重大新闻吗
You want to hear something crazy?
瑞士刚刚传出消息
News just broke out of Switzerland.
显然 他们破解了禽流感的疫苗
Apparently, they cracked the vaccine for the bird flu pandemic.
太棒了
Great.
太棒了
That's great.
天哪 还记得禽流感吗
God, remember the avian flu?
当时真艰难
Those were the days.
我知道
I know.
现在我们只需要你的解药治愈吸血鬼流感
Now we just need your cure for the vampire flu.
你能保持在线
Hey, um, how 'bout you stay on the line
但谈谈别的事情
but we talk about anything else?
东西在这里 长官
Here they are, sir.
不如去运动一下吧
How about an activity?
我要告诉你
I'm gonna show you
怎么给气闸的安全面板通电
how to hot-wire the security panel for the airlock.
这是"剪了红线 出错完蛋"的事吗
Is this a "Cut the red wire" thing?
不 事实上是"剪断绿色的电线
No, it's actually a "Cut the green wire,
把它和黄色的接一起 然后缠住红色的“
splice it with the yellow, twist it around the red."
拜托 你想多了
Come on, you're getting a little ahead of yourself.
我就是想让你找把螺丝刀
I just want you to find a screwdriver.
好的
Okay.
剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表