剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表
but you wouldn't listen to me.
我不知道还能怎么办了
I don't know what else to do.
我现在可以射击变电站
I got a clear shot on the electric substation.
还有那里的备用电源
The backups are in there, too.
我可以切断这个院子的电力供应
I can take out power to this entire compound.
给我找一架直升飞机来
I need a helicopter. Find it.
听我说 我们得跑过去
Okay, listen to me. We're gonna make a run for it.
看到那边的人了吗
You see those men over there?
-他们那就是终点 -太远了
- That's our finish line. - It's too far.
跑起来就不觉得远了
No, it won't be once we start running.
紧跟我 听见了吗
Stay behind me, you got it?
三 二
Three... two...
一
one...
跑
Go!
低下头 艾米 艾米
Stay low. Amy. Amy!
大家都没事吧
Everyone make it in one piece?
我们没事
Yeah. We're good.
谢谢
Thanks.
体温39.5华氏度 他的体温越来越高了
Fever's 103.1. His fever's getting worse.
就快好了
We're nearly there.
发生什么了
What happened?
停电了
We lost power.
赛克斯 我是理查兹
Sykes, it's Richards.
保尔森把变电站炸毁了
Paulson took out the electrical substation.
他想要一架直升飞机
Saying he wants a helicopter.
卡特现在命悬一线
There's a bad situation going on with Carter.
我们需要电力
We need power back now,
但保尔森在那个屋顶上我没法派维修队过去
but I can't send a repair team with Paulson on that rooftop.
给我一分钟时间
All right, give me a minute.
让我去跟他谈谈
Let me go talk to him.
我能让他停火
I can get a cease-fire.
我带沃加斯特去房♥顶上
I'm gonna take Wolgast to the roof with me.
保尔森拒绝跟我谈话 但沃加斯特有可能劝服他
Paulson's not talking to me, but he might get through to him.
他以前是部队里的谈判专家
He was a negotiation specialist in our unit.
好的 派人把艾米护送过来
Okay, get an escort for Amy.
送到我这里 我来保护她
Send her to me, and I'll keep her safe.
马上就办
On it.
赛克斯会照顾你的
Sykes will look after you.
再拿些冰块
More ice.
我们得把他的体温降下来
We need to bring his fever down.
得州 休斯顿 2017年
瑞秋
Oh, Rachel.
不好意思 这里住的是僵尸吗
I'm sorry, do zombies live here?
没人住在这里 所以才带你来 聪明蛋
No one lives here. That's the point, smart-ass.
好吧
Yeah.
过来
Come on.
我们来这里干什么
Hey, what are we doing here?
我知道我们说了三个月纪念日不要礼物
Okay, so I know we said no gifts for our three months,
但是 我看中了这个地方
but... I saw this place for us.
真是太完美了
And it's perfect.
你看
I mean, look at it.
宝贝 我没懂
Babe, I don't get it.
这个地方跟我们有什么关系
I mean, what's this place have to do with us?
这个地方有3800平方英尺 不用我花一分钱
This place is 3,800 square feet, and I could get it for nothing.
我们可以翻修了
We could flip it,
用省下来的钱开始我们的人生
take the money and start our life together.
我才刚卖♥♥掉我的第一幢房♥子
I just finished selling my first house,
这跟一个三居室大院子还差很远
and this-this is a big step up from a three-bedroom ranch.
我只有一个人
I-I'm just a one-man operation.
那我呢
What about me?
-宝贝 -不好意思 你是一个人
- Babe. - I'm sorry, did you sell that place
-卖♥♥掉那地方的吗 -不 不
- all by yourself? - No. No.
我们是一个团队
You and I are a team,
但我没有员工或者好的供应商
but I don't have a crew or the right suppliers...
你为什么总是这么消极
Why are you always so negative?
你为什么不信任我
Why can't you trust me?
我对你那么有信心 安东尼
I have so much faith in you, Anthony.
我相信你 但你从来不信
I believe in you, but you never trust that.
宝贝 我只是在说房♥子的事
Babe, th-this is just about the house.
我已经买♥♥下来了
Well, I already made the deal.
我昨天履行了提存手续
I closed escrow yesterday.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我以为这对我们来说是一个很好的机会
I thought this would be a good opportunity for us.
但你不用担心
But it's not your problem.
都没有在你的名下
Nothing's in your name.
我会想办法的
I will figure it out.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
我去打几个电♥话♥
I'll-I'll make a few calls,
我会找人来的
and I'll pull a crew together.
太好了
Yes!
太好了
Yes!
我们可以的
We can do this.
你可以的
Hey, you can do this.
你真是个疯丫头
You are crazy, you know that?
-疯 -好吧
- Crazy. - Yeah, well...
也许你正需要一点疯狂
maybe you need a little crazy.
-也许是吧 -嗯
- Maybe I do. - Yeah.
我的天啊 安东尼
My God, Anthony.
你好烫
You're burning up.
他太烫了 他要不行了
All right, he's too hot. He's gonna seize.
再给我一些冰块
I need some more ice.
我不知道是怎么回事
I-I don't know what's happening.
你还没想明白吗
You still haven't figured it out yet?
他的体温有41度
His temperature's 106.
我们没时间了
We're out of time.
没有电 他不行的
Without power, we're gonna lose him.
怎么这么快就变成了这样
How did this get out of hand so quickly?
是范宁 他在从其他的病毒中汲取能量
It's Fanning. He's drawing energy from the other virals.
我不知道 也许发生了一些雪球效应
I don't know, maybe there's some snowball effect
让病毒变异得更快了
that's making the virus mutate faster.
太疯狂了
That's crazy.
没有办法
Well, that's where we are.
我明白你想说的意思 不要想做傻事
I can hear everything you say. Don't try anything stupid.
你觉得他怎么会突然发作的
How do you think he snapped?
这个地方简直就像个高压锅 而他一直都在这里
This place is a pressure cooker, and he's been here since day one.
你不能再和我说些细节吗 可能会有帮助
You can't give me anything else? Specifics? It'll help.
你只需要知道
Here's all you need to know:
这个地方的创立是为了拯救生命
We started this place to save lives,
我不想再死更多人了
and I don't need the body count getting any higher.
赶紧去找他
Just get through to him.
把手举起来
Let me see your hands!
-把手举起来 -等等 别开枪
- Let me see your hands! - Wait. Don't shoot.
我一个人 别开枪
I'm alone. Don't shoot.
-别开枪 -走出门
- Don't shoot. - Step out from the door.
我是跟你们一起的
All right, I'm working on your helicopter,
但现在有问题
but there's a problem.
把你的手放在脑后
Place your hands behind your head.
倒着走过来
Walk backwards to me.
你是保尔森吧 我叫沃加斯特
You're Paulson, right? My name is Wolgast.
站住
Stop.
我没有武器
I'm unarmed.
楼下有人需要急救
We have a medical emergency downstairs.
我们需要赶紧恢复电力
We need the power restored now.
那都怪你自己 如果你当初做出了正确的决定
That's on you. You could have a chopper here in minutes
直升机马上就能来
if you made the right call.
我们都了解你上头的那帮人
We both know the people that you're dealing with.
他们会毫不犹豫地炸掉我们所站立的屋顶
They'll blow this entire rooftop with you and me on it.
我早有准备
I planned for that.
你做了什么
What did you do?
慢点
Slowly.
剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表