剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表
This is Dr. Wolgast.
我觉得他可能要死了
I think he might be dead.
什么 谁
What? Who?
你是谁
Who is this?
我是艾米·贝拉芳特 探员和我在一起
This is Amy Bellafonte. The agent's with me.
我们想去自首的
We tried to turn ourselves in,
接着一些人带着枪冲进来了
but then some guys with guns came in,
探员中弹了 然后晕了过去
and the agent got shot, and he passed out,
我觉得他可能死了
and I think he might be dead.
所有人都是坏人 我不知道给谁打电♥话♥
And everyone's a bad guy, so I didn't know who to call.
好的 艾米 我很高兴你给我打电♥话♥
Okay, okay. Okay, Amy, I'm glad you called.
你这么做很明智
That was really smart of you.
我需要你深呼吸
Look, I need you to take a deep breath.
一切都会好起来的 和我说这句话
Everything is gonna be all right. Say that back to me.
一切都会好起来的
It's gonna be all right.
你能不能判断他是否还有呼吸
Now, can you tell if he's breathing?
把手放在他的胸部 有没有起伏
Put your hand on his chest. Is it moving up and down?
-有 -好的 他还活着
- Yeah. - Okay, he's alive.
艾米 你对血的感觉如何
Hey, Amy, how do you feel about blood?
-我不喜欢血 -我懂 血很恶心
- I don't like it. - I know, it's gross.
我需要你去看看 好吗
But I just... I need you to look, okay?
伤口是否还在流血
Is it still bleeding?
血黏在衣服上了 都干透了
It's stuck to it. It's all dried.
好的 那说明血止住了 不用管了
Okay. Good. It means it stopped, so just leave it.
你有看到什么标志吗 知道自己在哪吗
Do you see any signs? Do you know where you are?
标志上写着"托马 拉克罗斯"
It says "Tomah, La Crosse."
-"西14号♥路" -你在威斯康星州
- "14 West." - You're in Wisconsin.
我觉得探员应该会没事的
Hey, I think the agent's gonna be okay.
但我们需要叫醒他
But we need to wake him up.
-你知道怎么揉搓吗 -知道
- Do you know what a noogie is? - Yeah.
好 握紧拳头 用手指节狠狠地用力
All right. Make a fist and rub your knuckles in his chest
在他的胸部揉搓
super hard so it hurts.
什么情况
What the hell?
你这是干吗
What'd you do that for?
你前妻让我这么做的
Your ex-wife told me to.
-什么 -让我和他说
- Wh-What? - Let me talk to him.
她想和你说
She wants to talk to you.
喂
Hello?
-怎么回事 -莱拉 别
- What is going on? - Lila, no.
-这不关你事 -怎么就不关我事了
- This is not your concern. - How is it not my concern?
你受伤了 你昏过去了
You're injured. You passed out.
你可能在内出血
You may have internal bleeding.
身边还带着一个小孩
You have a child with you.
理查兹可能已经派人去医院盯着你了
Richards probably has guys at the hospital watching you right now.
这事和你没关系
You're not involved in this.
告诉我
Just tell...
该死
Damn it.
上车
Get in the car.
就这样吗 只打一针
So, this is it-- just one dose?
只打一针
Just one dose.
我脖子上的芯片是干什么用的
Then what's the chip in my neck for?
用来监测你的生命体征
Monitors your vital signs.
追踪你的位置
Tells us your location.
如有以下症状请联♥系♥工作人员
发烧 呕吐 对阳光敏感 定向障碍 癫痫
对阳光敏感是副作用吗
Sensitivity to sunlight is a side effect?
可以是
Can be.
但如果一切顺利的话
But, if all goes well...
你会变得对疾病免疫
you'll be impervious to disease.
这事怎么可能合法
How is any of this legal?
不合法吧
It's not, is it?
如果这事是光明正大进行的
If this was on the up-and-up, you guys,
你们就不会找死刑犯来做实验了
you wouldn't be looking for prisoners to experiment on.
我们现在处于无路可走的情况 卡特先生
We're in a desperate situation, Mr. Carter.
你也是
So are you.
我同意
I can't argue with that.
但为什么我现在比面临死刑的时候更害怕
But why am I more scared now than I was on death row?
我会保证让你成功地
I'm gonna make sure you come through this
渡过这个难关 卡特先生
with flying colors, Mr. Carter.
我过一会回来看你
I'll be back to check on you in a bit.
这些是你对自己的职业规划吗 李尔博士
Is this the way you saw your career, Dr. Lear?
把人类当成小白鼠
Using human beings as lab rats?
不
No.
我做梦都没想过这种情况
I could never have imagined any of this.
好了 我再说一遍
All right, I'm gonna say this one more time.
马萨诸塞州剑桥 2015年
请不要让蒂姆·范宁参与进来
Please do not bring Tim Fanning into this.
他是个极端利己 好大喜功的怪人
He is an egomaniacal, credit-grabbing monster,
还有毒品滥用问题
with a substance abuse problem.
上大学时我们跟他就是朋友了
We've been friends with him since college.
什么时候开始不待见他了
When'd you turn on him?
我只是不想看到你卑躬屈膝的样子
I just hate to see you grovel.
我没有卑躬屈膝
I'm not groveling.
你知道我为什么这么做
You know why I'm doing this.
别 别怪到我头上来
Oh, no, no. Do not blame this on me.
我们是为了你才这么做的 你怎么就不明白
We're doing this for you. Why can't you see that?
因为这是个孤注一掷的方法 太冒险了
Because it's a Hail Mary and it's crazy.
我必须得做点什么 丽兹
I have to do something, Liz.
过来
Come here.
领带系歪了
You're all crooked.
帮帮我
Help me.
你知道我讨厌系领带
You know I hate ties.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
你改变不了现状 乔纳斯
You can't change this, Jonas.
如果你想帮我的话
If you want to help me...
就留在我身边
stay with me.
我只想要你的陪伴
That's what I want.
我会做的更好
I'm gonna do better than that.
天啊 你根本不听我说话
Oh, my God. You don't listen.
我懂的
I know.
你嫁给我后悔了吗
Are you sad that you married me?
是的
Yes.
真的吗
Really?
不
No.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
好了 安静 安静
All right, hang on. Hang on.
给你们讲个笑话
Here's the punch line.
你们的大脑负责产生
Your brain hallucinates
意识现实的幻觉
your conscious reality.
所以你们的经历都是神奇的神经元产生的
So all those amazing neurons are generating your experience.
神经元填充了信息间隙
They're-they're filling in the gaps.
你们的自我意识
Your sense of self--
并不是真实的
that's not real.
我们以为的人性 自我
What we think of as our humanity, as our-our selves--
只不过是
that's just a story
神经元给我们讲的故事
that our neurons are telling us.
这些对我来说太难以接受了
Now, this is extremely hard for me to swallow
因为我是及其自我的人
because I have an enormous ego.
乔纳斯 我不感兴趣
Jonas, I'm not interested.
我得去巡回签售
I've got a book tour.
我不会跟你去南美洲
I'm not going to South America
在某个洞穴里找寻神话故事
to-to look in some cave with you for a myth.
谢谢你 但我拒绝
Thank you, but no.
我找到了新的证据
I have new evidence.
真的吗
Oh, yeah?
活了250年的人给你发了张自♥拍♥吗
The 250-year-old man, he send you a selfie?
伊丽莎白患了阿尔茨海默症
Elizabeth has Alzheimer's.
什么时候确诊的
When was she diagnosed?
三个月以前
Three months ago. It's...
是早发型的 但
it's early onset, but...
恶化很快 蒂姆
it's so fast, Tim.
剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表