剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表
是不会回去的
until close to the holidays this time.
你怎么样了
How you holding up?
他们的工作侵占了他们生活太多
...what the job demands of them.
婚姻是会有起有落
Marriages have their ups and downs.
今晚
Tonight...
如果他不停地说话怎么办
What if he never stops talking?
我就得在这里找份工作了
We'll have to get jobs here.
你有当过服务员吗
You ever waited tables?
那让我想起了夏天摘苹果的工作
So that reminds me of the summer I got a job picking apples.
不 不要再讲摘苹果的故事
Oh, no. Not the apple story.
来吧 让我带你出去
Come on. Let me get you out of here.
-我们走 -不 我不能走 不能走
- Let's go. - No. I can't. I can't.
这很粗鲁
It would be rude.
这不粗鲁
That's not rude.
他若在州内的最后一晚
Rude is not spending his last night
都不单独和你在一起 那才粗鲁
in the States alone with you. That is rude.
看好了 你好 乔纳斯
Watch this. Hey, Jonas. Shh, shh.
抱歉 我要带你的妻子回家
Excuse me. I'm gonna take your wife home.
好的
Okay.
谢谢你 蒂姆 谢谢你付钱
Thank you, Tim. Thanks for leaving your Visa.
医生们告诉我你是个坚强
The doctors tell me what a strong,
健康的女孩 艾米
healthy girl you are, Amy.
你每个测试都拿到了A
You pass all their tests with straight As.
他们不会在医学报告里加等第
They don't put letter grades on a medical test.
对不起 我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
我不知道你要来
I didn't realize you were coming.
我不会错过这个的
I wouldn't miss it.
请继续
Please. Go ahead.
谢谢
Thanks.
你觉得诺亚计划怎么样 艾米
Well, how do you like it here at Project Noah, Amy?
交到朋友了吗
Make any friends?
你和谁说过话
Who do you talk to?
探员 赛克斯医生
The agent. Dr. Sykes.
还有我现在在和你说话
And now I'm talking to you.
安东尼·卡特呢
What about Anthony Carter?
佩特医生告诉我你们俩是朋友
Dr. Pet tells me you were friends.
也许你现在还在和他谈话
Maybe you still talk to him now.
那不可能 卡特死了
That's impossible. Carter's gone.
说到这个
Well...
这里似乎就是那种
this seems like the kind of place
孕育不可能的地方
where impossible things happen.
你是坏人
You're a bad guy.
你为什么这么说
What makes you say that?
艾米
Amy?
你刚才是不是读了我的想法
Did-did you just read my mind?
你可以做到吗
Can you do that?
-因为如果你可以 -我不能
- Because if you can... - I can't.
如果你可以
Well, if you could,
那就让你成为了特别特殊的人
that'd make you an awfully special person.
这不是每个小孩都想成为的吗 特殊的人
And isn't that what every kid wants to be? Special?
够了
Enough.
谈话结束
This meeting's over.
我说结束才算结束
It's over when I say it's over.
不 部长 我还是负责人
No, Director. I'm still in charge.
如果你想清除我的权限
Now, if you want to strip me of my clearance
免除我的职责 请继续
and relieve me of duty, go ahead,
但是现在你让我的病人很难受
but right now you're upsetting my patient.
所以我们没什么好说的了
So we're done.
我能坦白一件事吗 我不喜欢那个人
Can I make a confession? I don't like that guy.
我完全不相信他
I don't trust him at all.
我也不相信 你在这里做什么
You and me both. What are you doing?
我在设法让你脖子上的芯片下线
I'm taking that little chip in your neck offline
这样没人可以找到你
so no one can find you.
你对沃加斯特探员和你一起
How would you feel about you and Agent Wolgast
逃离这里的想法怎么看
busting out of here?
事实上 我们已经在制定计划了
Not gonna lie, we were already working on that plan.
很好
Good.
我想帮忙
I want to help.
这是什么
What is this?
我在哪里
Where am I?
德克萨斯州 蒙特罗斯
Montrose, Texas is one answer.
请坐
Have a seat.
安东尼 你的朋友想喝点什么吗
Anthony, does your friend want something to drink?
是的 女士 谢谢你
Yes, ma'am. Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
他没有杀那个女人
He didn't kill that lady.
他们因他没做的事情把他关了起来
They locked him up for something he didn't do.
没事的 没事的 奶奶
It's all right, it's all right, Gran.
没事的
It's all right.
我爱你
Love you.
她已经死了三年了
She's been dead for three years.
有特殊能力的好处之一吧
One of the benefits, I guess.
我可以随时来这里
I can come here any time I want.
看看路边风景 喝喝茶
Watch the road, have some tea.
我不知道诺亚计划多么糟糕
I didn't know how bad Project Noah was.
我不知道范宁
I didn't know about Fanning.
范宁不是唯一的问题
Fanning's not your only problem.
基尔德想把艾米变成武器
Guilder wants to turn Amy into a weapon.
他们认为自己能操纵我们
They think they can control what we are.
我们走着瞧
We'll see how that goes.
我会救她出去
I'll get her out. I'll save her.
你没办法真正的救她
There's no saving her.
你只有当初在那个寄养家庭时才有机会救她
Your chance to save her was back at that foster home.
兄弟 现在情况已经不一样了
See, the game has changed, bro.
没有什么事是按你的计划走
Nothing's going down the way you think it will.
艾米才是那个救世主
It's Amy that's the savior.
我为什么要相信你
And why should I trust you?
我是为艾米来的
I'm here for Amy.
不是范宁 更不是你
Not for Fanning, and certainly not for you.
你不会以为我已经忘了吧 探员
You don't think I've forgotten, Agent.
是你把我带入这地狱
You were my ride into this hell.
我会把她带出来
I'm gonna get her out.
然后我们能跑多远跑多远
We're gonna run away as far as we can.
你打算怎么逃出这末日
How you gonna outrun the end of the world?
把她从基尔德身边带走是最简单的部分
Keeping her away from Guilder, that's the easy part.
难的是让她准备好面对即将到来的一切
The hard part is getting her ready for what's coming.
那才是你现在的任务 探员
That's your job now, Agent.
或许女性受试者会更容易掌控
Maybe a female subject would be more manageable.
我的人生经验可不是这么说的 埃米莉
That has not been my life experience, Emily.
温斯顿可以和保尔森建立联♥系♥
Winston here had a connection with Paulson,
所以我们知道他很感兴趣
so we know he's game.
他会有兴趣的
Yeah, he'll do.
你就不能付钱给泊车小弟么
You couldn't spring for the valet, huh?
好了 马上到了
Oh, come on. It's just up here.
很好 我的脚疼死了
Good. My feet are killing me.
这双鞋可不是闹着玩的
These shoes are no joke.
我是做了件有点冲动的事
I did something a little impulsive,
我想征求你的意见
and I want your opinion.
事实上 还需要你的批准
Gonna actually need your approval.
你买♥♥了台车
You bought a car.
不
No.
我买♥♥了辆修复一新的1969
I bought a 1969, fully restored...
你买♥♥了一个带黑条纹的红车
You bought a red car with a black stripe.
是我买♥♥的
I did.
你想干吗
What are you doing?
我只是有些时候很难相信
I just... Sometimes I have a hard time accepting
你居然是个科学家
that you're actually a scientist.
我不仅是科学家 严格讲我是天才
I'm not just a scientist. Technically, I'm a genius, so...
你真是不谦虚啊
You're so braggy,
看看你三十岁的女朋友们
with all your 30-year-old girlfriends
剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表