剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表
末 日 之 旅
第一季 第八集
《末日之旅》前情回顾
Previously on The Passage...
-现在怎么办 -我们回去
- What now? - We go back.
找到艾米 然后把你们救出去
Get Amy and get you guys out of here.
艾米就是我的使命
Amy is my calling.
我的任务是要保护那孩子
My job is to protect that child
还有她对世界的所有承诺
and all the promise she holds out to the world.
马丁内斯 华府通过了你的安全提议
Martinez. Washington has approved your security proposal.
牢笼现在需要两把钥匙同时开启
Cages now require two keys used simultaneously
不同的面板
on separate panels.
范宁在他的梦里和你说过话吗
Does Fanning ever talk to you in his dreams?
他最近和我说的是
The last thing he told me was
"我们有活要干"
"We have work to do."
卡特告诉我了
Carter gave me the message.
他说我们已经改变了这个世界
Said we'd already changed the world.
-你那么说又是什么意思 -你会知道的
- What did you mean by that? - You'll see.
-我不想死 -那就别死
- I don't want to die. - So don't.
你的下一步就在你的面前
The next step is right in front of you,
你只要往前一步
you just have to take it.
范宁想要
What Fanning wants
让我们相信我们最糟糕的部分
is for you to believe the worst about yourself.
不要相信
Don't buy it.
我不想一个人待着
I don't want to be alone.
你不用一个人
You don't have to be.
你想去哪里都行
You can go anywhere you want.
妈妈
Mama?
没有什么糟糕的事是我们解决不了的
Ain't nothing so bad we can't fix it.
这是干什么的
What is this for?
点亮你前行的道路
Light your way.
你好 艾米
Hello, Amy.
玛德琳·恩尔格
《时间的皱折》
我们真的要一句话也不说吗
So, we're really gonna stick with the silent treatment, huh?
你怎么做到的 艾米
How'd you do all this, Amy?
这些细节太惊人了
This is incredible detail.
有家的感觉 地板咔咔作响
You got the homey feel, you got this creak in the floor
最厉害的是培根的香味
and the coup de grâce is that scent of bacon
散发在空气之中
just wafting through the air.
我从没见过这样的梦境
I've never seen anything like that.
你想怎样
What do you want?
我想知道你一个小孩怎么做到这些的
I want to know how a little kid like you did all this.
很简单 有人帮我
That's easy. I had help.
卡特 对吧
Oh, from Carter. Right?
嗯 他是个好人
Yeah, he's a good guy.
他绝对对你非常温柔 对吗
He definitely has a soft spot for you, doesn't he?
卡特说我很特别
Carter says I'm special.
我很与众不同
That I'm different.
那是因为这是事实
That's because you are.
他还说你会想伤害我
He also said you would try to hurt me.
这就不对了
That is not true.
我来告诉你什么是真的
I'll tell you something that is true.
卡特转化时我对他不太好
I wasn't nice to Carter when he was turning.
-什么 -因为当你变成
- Why? - Because when you become
我和卡特这样的人时 需要勇气
what I am and Carter is, it takes moxie,
我得保证他能好好利用那些力量
and I had to make sure that he could tap into that power,
确保他准备好了
that he was ready.
准备好什么了
Ready for what?
准备好面对下一步
For what's coming next.
终局将至 亲爱的
The end is near, my dear.
我不喜欢谜语 老兄 有话直说
I don't do riddles, dude. Just say what you mean.
行 说得有理
All right, fair enough.
艾米·贝拉福特
Amy Bellafonte,
我认为你真的非同凡响
I think that you are truly amazing,
如果你愿意 我想成为你的朋友
and, if you'd let me, I'd like to be your friend.
肺部清澈
Lungs are clear.
脉搏平缓稳定
Heart rate's slow and steady.
怎么了
What's happening?
小女孩病了
The girl is sick.
太不幸了
Well, that's too bad.
克拉克·理查兹
Hey, Clark Richards.
我们已经快接近尾声了
We're coming to the end here.
而你能活着出去的唯一方法就是和我一起
And the only way you make it out alive is with me.
没有咨♥询♥我之前你无权下令转移病人
You had no right to authorize this move without consulting me.
你这脑回路真是清奇
Well, that's some magical thinking.
我是项目主管 我雇了你 记得吗
I'm the director of this project. I hired you, remember?
你为什么这么做
Why are you doing this?
没人比我更失望
No one is more disappointed than I am.
我们都以为她能够证明那个猜想
We all thought she was proof of the concept.
但结果她和其他人一样
But it turns out she's no different from the others,
-所以她得去4B -她只是个小女孩 这不对
- so she goes to 4B. - She's a little girl. It's not right.
听我说 伊丽莎白死后 我又回了实验室
Listen to me. After Elizabeth died, I went back to the lab.
我意识到我们可以使用治疗艾滋病的方法
And I realized that-that we could treat this like HIV.
我们可以改变病毒攻击的细胞
We could alter the cells that the virus targets.
-我也许能 -"你也许能"
- I could be close... - "You could be close"?
"你也许能" 听听你自己说的话
"You could be close"? Do you even hear yourself?
如果我是你 早就厌烦了用人的生命做赌注
If I were you, I'd be sick of gambling with people's lives.
我为所有病人争取过
I have fought for every single one of my patients.
那你的同事呢
What about your coworkers?
西蒙斯 保尔森 佩特
Simmons, Paulson, Pet.
还有可怜的伊丽莎白·李尔
And poor Elizabeth Lear.
对你来说一切结束了
It's over for you, Nichole.
艾米不是答案
Amy's not the answer.
我要重启诺亚项目
I'm rebooting Project Noah.
稍后就宣布这个决定
I'll be making an announcement shortly.
我会和国防部部长谈谈
I'll talk to the director of the DoD
看看是否能给你在这找一个
and see about wrangling you a position
安保主管的职位
as the head of security here.
-你会向我汇报 -那就太好了 先生
- You'll report only to me. - That'd be great, sir.
我很感激您为我的工作事宜花心思
I appreciate your taking an interest in my career.
给你上一课 马丁内斯 从管理者的角度
Teachable moment here, Martinez, from a management perspective:
要知道你手下的局限性
know the limitations of your staff.
说实话 先生 看起来我们确实有所进展
To be fair, sir, it did look like we were close.
那女孩具备所有的特征 然而没有缺陷
The girl had all of the features and none of the bugs.
光光带球过两码线
Well, they don't give you six points for getting the ball
可得不了六分
just to the two yard line.
谢谢大家 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you, everyone,
在这么短时间内聚到这里
for gathering together here on such short notice.
我简单地说吧
I'll be brief.
你们的付出堪称英勇
Your work here has been nothing short of heroic.
我希望你们知道政♥府♥看到了你们的努力
I want you to know that your government sees you.
我看到了你们的努力
That I see you.
但是大多数人就到此为止了
But we've come to an end for most of you.
到今天 你们的任务完成了
As of today, you're all relieved of duty.
回到你们的生活和家庭中
You can go back to your lives and your families.
为了感谢大家的付出
I've authorized bonuses for everyone
我会给每个人派发奖金
as a thank-you for your service.
我知道之前大家辛苦了 祝福大家
And I know how last days go, so you have my blessing to party,
我们下班了好好庆祝 好吗
but let's keep that to off-shift hours, okay?
谢谢你们的付出 伙计们
Thanks for your service, fellas.
到底发生什么事了 基尔德
What the hell's going on, Guilder?
我正努力挽救这艘下沉的船
I'm trying to save this sinking ship.
你犯了个天大的错误
You're making a terrible mistake.
听着 诺亚计划已经无法♥正♥常运作了
Look, Project Noah has ceased to function competently.
你想怎么说都可以
Now, you can blame it on whatever you want:
战斗疲劳 我不在乎
battle fatigue-- I don't care.
但是我不想浪费这个项目仅存的一点潜力
But I'm not gonna squander what potential this program has left.
这些东西正在搞什么阴谋计划 基尔德
These things are planning something, Guilder.
不该在这个时候解散大家
This is the wrong time to cut everybody loose.
谢谢你的付出
Thank you for your service.
去收拾你的东西吧
Now go pack your bags.
我要回实验室去
I have to get back in the lab
剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表