剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表
他们在想什么
What are they saying?
可怕的事
Bad stuff.
不如开始讲讲你自己的故事
What if you started telling a story of your own?
这样的话 你就不用听他们的了
You know? That way, you wouldn't have to listen to theirs.
我没什么可说的
I don't have any stories.
别这样 每个人都有些故事
Oh, come on. Everyone's got stories.
太棒了 开始吧
Best day ever. Go.
我曾经有过一辆自行车
I had a bike once.
我就说吧
There you go.
是么 什么样的自行车
Yeah? What kind of bike was it?
是越野自行车吗
Was it, like, a... like, a BMX bike
还是山地车 或者公路自行车
or a mountain bike, road bike?
山地车
Mountain.
仔细看下 他看起来跟人畜无害的
From up close, he looks as harmless as a...
连环杀手一样
serial killer.
这能成吗
This gonna work?
准备好大吃一惊吧
Prepare to have your mind blown.
现在导入心灵感应
Time for the telepathic connection.
开了 全副马力
It's on. Full power.
不好意思
Excuse me.
基尔德部长 我跟你保证这之前成功了的
Director Guilder, I assure you it worked.
埃米丽之前也在
Emily was there.
-跟他说你看见了 -我看到了
-Tell him you saw it. -I saw it.
真是令人"大吃一惊"
Real impressive.
佩特 有结果了再跟我说
Let me know when you have something, Pet.
你好
Hello.
还记得我吗
Do you remember me?
对不起 不记得
I'm sorry, no.
我都不知道自己是谁
I'm not even sure who I am.
我在很久之前
I left the house...
就出门了
a long time ago.
然后现在我 走丢了
And now I'm... just lost.
你没有走丢
You're not lost.
我一直觉得自己忘记了什么
I keep feeling like there's something I'm forgetting.
我会帮你的
I'll help you.
我在这陪着你 好不好
I'll stay with you. How about that?
我好冷
It's so cold.
我应该带一件毛衣的
I should have brought my sweater.
是天气变了
Well, the weather changed.
你事先怎么预料的到
How were you supposed to know that?
或许我能帮帮忙
Maybe I can help.
你是怎么做到的
Wow. How did you do that?
之后我再告诉你
I'll show you sometime.
你的名字是伊丽莎白
Your name is Elizabeth,
你是一位极其有才华的作家
and you are a wonderfully talented writer,
也是一位聪明 美丽 幽默的女性
and you are a smart, beautiful, hilarious woman.
你被人深爱着
And you are so loved.
这些我都不记得了
I don't remember any of that.
没关系
It's okay.
我们认识吗
Do we know each other?
是的
Yes.
我们一度是好友
We were friends once.
我是蒂姆
I'm Tim.
我会带你离开这里
And I'm gonna get you out of here.
我需要一个解释
Someone is gonna have to explain to me
沃加斯特探员和那个小女孩是怎么都不见了的
how Agent Wolgast and the girl are both missing.
封锁此处 找到他们
Lock the place down, find them.
我有消息要宣布
I have some news.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
你准备怎么办
What do you want to do?
开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
很明显 我想说 我们都没上过床
Obviously-- I mean, we haven't even had sex.
我没时间跟你闹
I don't have time for this.
妮可真的让你一团糟 克拉克·理查兹
Nichole is really making you look bad here, Clark Richards.
不准提她的名字
Don't even say her name.
我知道她把艾米和那个探员带哪去了
I know where she took Amy and the agent.
我为什么要相信你
Why should I believe you?
因为我们很快就能离开这了 克拉克·理查兹
Because we're getting out of here real soon, Clark Richards.
到那个时候
And when we do...
我会带你一起走的
I'm taking you with me.
她把他们藏到了血液冷藏库
She hid 'em in the blood cooler.
我们走吧
Let's go.
你有想过他们从哪找到这些东西的吗
You ever wonder where they get this stuff from?
我听说是兔子
Rabbits, I heard.
那得是多少死兔子啊
That's a lot of dead bunnies.
你还好吗
You good?
我担心的是你 你心跳的太快
It's you I'm worried about. Your heart's pounding.
-以你的年纪 不太好 -你以为我多大
- That's not good at your age. - How old do you think I am?
别回答我
Don't answer that.
你在这做什么
Hey! What are you doing here?
大家都在找你
People are looking for you.
来吧
Come on.
等不及赛克斯了 我们走
Can't wait for Sykes. Let's go.
我还在这里住的时候
Back when I lived here,
阿内特姐妹管它叫"一次心灵的呼唤"
Sister Arnette used to call it "A stirring."
你被更有意义的事召唤的感觉
That feeling that you were called to a higher purpose.
说实话 我以为是乱说的
Truth be told, I thought it was BS.
这也是部分我离开的原因
It's part of why I left.
但今晚 我意识到它发生在我身上了
But tonight, I realized it's happening to me now.
艾米就是我的使命
Amy is my calling.
我的任务是要保护那孩子
My job is to protect that child
还有她对世界的所有承诺
and all the promise she holds out to the world.
我会怎么做谁也猜不到 但是
How I'll proceed is anyone's guess, but...
我要完蛋了 而我终于感觉到激动了
I'll be damned. I'm finally feeling a stirring.
请别让布拉德有事
Please don't let anything happen to Brad.
请别让艾米有事
Please don't let anything happen to Amy.
你要不要告诉是怎么回事
You want to tell me what's going on?
我不知道
I don't know.
我要你上楼直到我们找到布拉德和艾米为止
I want you upstairs until we find Brad and Amy.
但愿你永远也找不到他们
I hope you never find them.
好了 温斯顿
All right, Winston.
你和我
You and me.
兄弟
Hey, brother.
我都还没开始刺♥激♥你的大脑
I haven't even started stimulation.
你要不要再玩你猜我答的游戏
You want to play that guessing game again?
来
Come on.
-叫我读你的心 -不
- Ask me to read your thoughts. - No.
你真的后悔一个人来这了对吧
You're really regretting coming down here all alone, ain't you?
你之前不是这样的
You weren't like this before.
当你让一个人认为他比你更强大的时候
Well, you can tell a lot about a person
你就能对一个人了解更多
when you let 'em think they're more powerful than you are.
我就是这样对待妓♥女♥的
That's what I did with the whores,
屡试不爽
and that worked every time.
怎么会这样
Okay, what-what just happened?
这些铁铐要弄死我了 谢谢
Those were killing me. Thank you.
是谁把灯关了
Who turned off the lights?
是你 医生
You did, Doc.
门是谁打开的
Who opened the door?
是你 佩特医生
You did, Dr. Pet.
我建议你快跑
Now, I suggest you run.
乔纳斯
Jonas!
乔纳斯 救我
Jonas, help.
救我
Help me.
-什么 -求你救我 救救我
- What? - Please help me. Help me.
天呐
Geez.
救命 救命 救命
Help! Help! Somebody help!
-警报是因为我们吗 -也许吧
- Is that for us? - Maybe.
-我们要怎么做 -跑快点
- What are we gonna do? - Move faster.
我的书 我忘拿了
My book. I left it behind.
我们不能回去 快走
We can't go back. Let's go.
剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表