剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表
他是个十足的疯子 他让我的人处于危险之中
He was a raving lunatic, and he put my men in the line of fire.
他说得关于巴布科克的事是对的吗
Was he right about Babcock?
"再多一人"是指谁
And who's the "One more"?
-怎么回事 -你什么时候去4B的
- What's going on? - When were you down on 4B?
你在说...我是在骗他
What are you ta...? That was a bluff.
我是为了让他信任我
I said that to get him to trust me.
这也太巧了
Oh, it sure is funny timing,
毕竟我们刚刚发生安全漏洞的事
considering the security incident we just had.
我们现在没时间吵了
We don't have time to be at each other's throats.
我们要有麻烦了
There's trouble coming.
好吧 如果有麻烦 我会处理的
Okay. If trouble comes, I'll handle it. -
乔纳斯
Jonas.
是范宁 对吗
It's Fanning, isn't it?
你得把他赶出去
You need to push him out.
我会帮助你的
I'm gonna help you through.
谢天谢地 好了
Thank God. All right.
准备好给他注射抗毒血清
Let's prep him for the antiviral.
快点
Come on, let's move.
我以为我能趁你还没发觉
I thought I could get out of the marriage
就结束婚姻
without you ever knowing.
是他
It's him.
给我
Give me that.
-给我 -我
- Give it to me. - I...
她想和你说话时自然会打电♥话♥给你
She'll call you when she has something to say.
那现在怎么办
So, what happens now?
我爱你 瑞秋 但是
I love you, Rachel, but...
我需要时间好好想想
I need time to think.
体温在上升
Temperature's spiking.
-重新设置 -没有进展
- Set it up again. - No progress.
拜托 卡特
Come on, Carter.
无效
Negative effect.
瑞秋
Rachel?
瑞秋
Rachel.
瑞秋 瑞秋
Rachel. Rachel.
宝贝 呼吸啊
Baby, breathe.
拜托
Please.
瑞秋 拜托 呼吸
Rachel, please breathe.
拜托 宝贝
Come on, babe.
宝贝 呼吸啊
Baby, breathe.
我明白为什么难以解释了
I can see how this was tough to explain.
这就是做小三的问题所在了
That's the problem with being the sidepiece.
当真的出了问题 你就无关紧要了
When push comes to shove, you just don't matter.
现在还有一个有钱愤怒的丈夫
Now you got the rich, angry husband after you.
他恨她绝对甚于他恨你
He definitely hates her more than he hates you,
但是不管怎样 他都会告诉警♥察♥
but either way, he's telling the cops
是你打了她
that you're the one that hit her.
怎么回事
What's happening?
你要死了 卡特
You're dying, Carter.
天啊 范宁在对他做什么
My God. What's Fanning doing to him?
-我们需要更多冰块 -再多拿一点
- Guys, we need more ice. - More. Get it in here.
过去两年来 你天天都在脑海里
You've been playing this scene on a loop in your head
重演这一幕
for the past two years,
每一次
and every single time,
她最后都死了
she ends up dead.
每一次
And every single time,
你都被指为杀害她的凶手
you get framed for her murder.
那你为什么不反抗呢
So why'd you go down without a fight?
我
I...
我本来可以帮她的
I could've helped her.
我本来...
I could've...
本来可以说我原谅她的
could've just said I forgave her.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我再重新和你说一遍吧
Can I reframe this for you, please?
她是一个疯狂自私的
She was a mentally ill, selfish
-瘾君子 -不 你根本不了解她
- drug addict. - No, you don't know a thing about her.
我了解 因为自从你来到这里以后
Except I do, because I've been watching
我就一直在和你一起看着这一幕幕
the movie with you ever since you got here.
我不想死
I don't want to die.
那就别死
So don't.
你不用死
You don't have to.
选择我
Choose me.
你的下一步就在你的面前
The next step is right in front of you.
你只要往前一步 加入我的大家庭
You just have to take it and be part of my family.
我想要感受到联接
You want to feel connection.
人类就是这样
It's human.
但到了最后 你只会受伤
But in the end, it just hurts you.
你被控杀害瑞秋·威尔森
You got blamed for Rachel Wilson's death
因为你穷 你是黑人
because you were poor and you were black.
所以你才被爱欺瞒
That's where love got you.
你为什么不感到生气呢
Why does that not make you angry?
我在给你提供全新的人生
I'm offering you a new life.
没有痛苦的人生
One without pain.
没有苦难的人生
One without suffering.
你一直以来缺少的是力量
Power is what you've been missing.
没有力量的爱就是痛苦
Love without power is misery.
现在就做出选择吧 卡特
Choose, Carter. Do it. Now.
你可以蜷曲等死
You can curl up and die,
你也可以站在食物链的顶端
or you can be at the top of the food chain.
你可以有钱 你可以有权
You can cash in, or you can run the table.
你可以做受害者 你也可以做罪犯
You can be the victim, or you can be the perpetrator.
不管怎样
Either way...
你的心跳在八秒内就会停止
your heart is going to stop beating in eight seconds.
你准备选什么
So, what's it gonna be?
乔纳斯
Jonas.
安东尼
Anthony!
乔纳斯
Jonas!
封锁这里 所有人都出去
Lock it down! Everybody out now!
乔纳斯
Jonas.
你的口罩
Your mask.
-什么 -那是谁的血
- What? - Whose blood is that?
剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表