剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表
Sure.
艾米
Amy.
亲爱的
Sweetheart.
能听到我说话吗
Can you hear me?
你好啊
Hi.
你是怎么进来的
How did you get in here?
我和你说过 孩子
I told you, kiddo--
我很厉害的
I got skills.
我找到你了
I found you.
你觉得怎么样
How you feeling?
我的头很痛
My head hurts.
好
Okay.
首先 我们先帮你解开这些皮带
First, let's get you out of these restraints
带你离开实验室
and get you to the lab.
不行
No.
不行 什么叫不行
No? What do you mean, no?
太危险了
It's too dangerous.
谢谢你来接我
Thanks for picking me up.
你要去哪
Where you headed?
去特鲁莱德
Telluride.
你呢
What about you?
一样
Same.
瞧瞧
Look at that.
肯定是天降神迹 有人来帮我
Must be some divine intervention happening.
我现在要看看劳伦斯·格雷
I need eyes on Lawrence Grey right now.
他现在不在牢房♥里 他很危险
He's not in his holding cell. He's very dangerous.
我们到底为什么要担心格雷呢
Um, why exactly are we worried about Grey?
他只是名清洁工
He's a sweep.
照我说的去做
Just do what I asked you to do.
我看到他了 长官
I got him, sir.
他在西面走廊 正往通信中心走去
West corridor, headed toward the communications center.
2楼A座C走廊
格雷
Grey!
-你太迟了 -你要做什么
- You're too late! - The hell are you doing?!
做有人叫我去做的事
What I was told to do.
是范宁叫你做的吗
By Fanning?
现在轮到他登场了
It's his show now.
全权由他来掌控
It's all his show now.
他有什么计划
What's his plan?
他的计划是改变这个世界
His plan is to change the world.
我们每个人都有事要做
We-we each had a job to do.
巴布科克叫你做什么
What-what was it Babcock asked you to do?
24小时营业
山坡餐厅
四个月前
科罗拉多州 特鲁莱德
我们在这里真是太疯狂了
It's insane that we're here.
做老大是有好处的
Being the boss has its perks.
需要点什么
What can I get you?
-我要一份鸡肉卷饼和一个汉堡 -好的
- I will be getting chicken fajitas and a burger. - Okay.
别说我
Don't judge.
还要一瓶啤酒
And a beer.
你呢
And for you?
一叠薄煎饼加上
stack of pancakes with, uh,
培根和咖啡
bacon and a coffee.
-马上就来 -晚餐吃早餐
- Coming right up. - Breakfast for dinner.
我真的不懂你 克拉克·理查兹
You're an enigma, Clark Richards.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
为什么这么说
How's that?
看看你
I mean, look at you.
有着整齐的发型
Got this coiffed hair,
绅士的举止 还有枪
the posture, the gun.
哪个参议员生的你
What senator made you?
我爸爸实际上是个法官
My dad's a judge, actually.
所以 没错
So, yeah.
第三巡回 上诉法庭
Third Circuit, Court of Appeals.
我完全不懂那什么意思
I have no idea what that means.
那是很大的头衔
It's a big deal.
联邦头衔
The federal.
而你是完美的儿子 是吗
And you're the perfect son, right?
总是遵守规定
Always follows the rules.
应♥召♥入伍 为父亲工作
Joined up. Works for the Man.
我是
I'm the, uh...
我其实是家中的败家子
the black sheep, actually.
我姐姐在
My sister is, uh...
在司法部门高就
is high up in the Justice Department.
我弟弟是个脑外科医生
My younger brother's a brain surgeon.
而我
And I...
在诺亚计划工作 照顾我
Work at Project Noah, babysitting me.
告诉我些真实的事
Hey, tell me something real.
一些你从未大声说出来的事
Something you never say out loud.
不要说无聊或基本的事 好吗
Nothing mundane or basic, okay?
告诉我你是谁
Tell me who you are.
我有个创意写作的学位
I have a degree in creative writing.
大多是小说
Fiction, mostly.
有一些诗歌♥
A little poetry.
俳句
Haikus?
-十四行诗 -打住 打住
- Sonnets? - Stop. Oh, stop.
是自♥由♥诗体吗
Is it free verse?
我以为这是个安全的谈话空间
I thought this was a safe space.
五行打油诗
Limericks.
之后我便加入了海军陆战队
And then I joined the Marines.
现在做这个
And now I do this.
中间故事有缺失啊
There's a piece of that story missing,
但我不追究了
but I'm gonna let it go.
我要读你写的诗
I'd read your poems.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
是的
Yeah.
如果你想让我读的话
If you wanted me to.
病毒实在太聪明了
The virus is just too smart.
它注入目标细胞
It embeds itself in a target cell,
然后快速地繁殖
and it replicates too fast.
你不能减缓它的繁殖
You can't slow it down?
不 不 我们需要尝试别的方法
No. No, this is us trying something else.
如果每个病毒有把钥匙 而每个体内的
If every virus has a key and every target cell
目标细胞有把锁
in our body has a lock...
你想做的是换锁
You want to change the locks.
我知道很疯狂 但是如果你改变目标细胞
I know it's crazy, but if you alter the target cell,
你就能把病毒封锁在外
then you've essentially locked the virus out.
但那无法逆转艾米的病症
But that won't reverse Amy's symptoms.
不 不 超能力和免疫系统还在
No. No, the abilities and the immunity will remain.
但如果能在病毒入侵大脑边缘系统前阻止它
But if we can stop the virus before it hits the limbic brain,
她就不会转化
she won't turn.
这方法把握不大
It's a long shot.
但这是唯一的方法
It's our only shot.
特柳赖德每日新闻
你回来了
You came back.
我怎么了
What's happening to me?
我感觉不太对
I don't feel right.
你正在转化 艾米
You're turning, Amy.
很快 你就会像我一样
Pretty soon, you'll be just like me.
但是我有预感你会和肖娜·巴布科克一样
Though I have a hunch you'll have Shauna Babcock's luck
留住你漂亮的脸蛋
and get to keep your pretty face.
我的情感会怎样
What about the feelings?
我能感受到诺亚计划的每个人
I feel everyone in Project Noah.
我现在就能感受到那个探员
I'm feeling the agent right now.
他很害怕
He's scared.
恐怕这种感觉不会消失的
That part doesn't go away, I'm afraid.
我们遭到诅咒 要承担过多情感
We're cursed to feel too much.
但是它们并不一定都是不好的情感 艾米
But they don't all have to be bad feelings, Amy.
也会有好的情感
There's... good stuff, too.
比如说什么
Good stuff like what?
劳伦斯·格雷为什么会有
Why the hell does Lawrence Grey
单向安全访问权限
剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表