剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表
末 日 之 旅
第一季 第一集
我是艾米·贝拉福特
My name is Amy Bellafonte.
从前我不相信恶魔 如今我深信不疑
I didn't used to believe in monsters, but I do now.
我亲眼见他们改变了一切
I saw them change everything.
故事不是从我开始
It didn't start with me.
而是始于两个
It started with two lifelong friends
想让世界更加美好的挚友
who wanted to make the world a better place.
这太疯狂了 兄弟
This is crazy, pal.
我们都走了多少天了
I mean, how many days we've been walking now?
我还是不敢相信我把表给了那个混♥蛋♥
I still can't believe I gave that punk my watch.
很适合他 提升他的地位
Suits him. Elevates his status.
我觉得他不知道自己在往哪走
I don't think he knows where he's going.
玻利维亚高地 2015年
我觉得我们快到了
I think we're close.
我觉得我们迷路了
I think we're lost. Yo!
我们快到了吗
We almost there yet?
范宁 他还是不会说英语
Hey, Fanning, he still doesn't speak English.
我们找不到这家伙也许是因为他不存在
Maybe we can't find your guy 'cause he doesn't exist.
如果这是真的 我们就能改变世界
You know, if it's true, we change the world.
你不行吗 理查兹
You skeptical, Richards?
不信你那两百五十岁的老爹吗
Of your magical 250-year-old man?
谁在乎我怎么向
Oh, who cares what I think?
国防部和疾控中心相信你 李尔 所以我们来了
The DOD and the CDC believe in you, Lear, so here we are.
他说你要找的人在洞穴里
He says your guy's in that cave.
他只能带我们到这里了
This is as far as he'll take us.
小心
Careful.
注意上面
Eyes up.
我的天
Oh, my God.
就是他
It's him.
他为什么在笼子里
Why the hell is he in a cage?
那孩子在干什么
What's that kid doing?
他病了吗
Is he sick?
蒂姆 蒂姆 别
Hey, Tim. Tim, no.
怎么了
Hey, what's going on?
他病了吗
Is he sick?
他在说什么
What's he saying?
吸血鬼
Jararaca. Vampire.
我们是博士 我们能帮忙
Hey, we're doctors. We can help.
他病了吗
Is he sick?
范宁 离那笼子远点
Fanning, get away from the cage!
-蒂姆 -拿下他
- Tim! - Take him down!
瞄准他的头
Aim for his head!
他不愿屈服
He won't stay down!
走 快走
Move, move!
蒂姆
Tim!
蒂姆 不
Tim. No.
李尔博士以为他朋友死了
Dr. Lear thought his friend was dead.
乔纳斯
Jonas.
但死亡兴许还好些
But death would've been better.
我的天
Oh, my God.
蒂姆
Tim.
你活着
You're alive.
你的脖子
Your neck.
真是不可思议
How is this possible?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我感觉棒极了 乔纳斯
But I feel amazing, Jonas.
我觉得我们找到了我们找寻的东西
I think we found what we're looking for.
我们即将改变这个世界
We're going to change the world.
你在流血
You're bleeding.
是吗
I am?
他们在那个洞穴里发现的东西
What they discovered in that cave
拉开了这一切的帷幕
set everything in motion.
诺亚计划诞生了
Project Noah was born.
诺亚计划到底是什么
Just what the hell is Project Noah anyway?
三年后
得州亨茨维尔州立监狱
怎么 你们在建什么方舟吗
What, you boys building some type of ark?
就是他吗
That him?
卡特先生 我们代表一个
Mr. Carter, we represent a government
叫做诺亚计划的政♥府♥医疗组织
medical organization called Project Noah.
目前我们快要实现一个令人激动的技术突破
We're on the verge of an exciting breakthrough
一旦实现将提高所有美国人♥民♥的生活质量
that can improve the lives of all Americans.
一种能使人对所有疾病免疫的药物
A drug that makes people immune to disease.
诸如艾滋病 埃博拉和非♥典♥这种传染病
Infectious diseases like AIDS, Ebola, SARS.
这跟我有什么关系
What does this have to do with me?
作为你死刑的交换
In exchange for commuting your execution,
你有机会选择参加一个药物试验
you have the opportunity to take part in a drug trial.
你也不是第一人
You won't be the first, either.
马丁·埃科尔斯 约翰·巴菲斯
Martin Echols, John Baffes,
一位名叫肖娜·巴布科克的年轻女士
a young lady named Shauna Babcock,
他们都面临死刑
all people who were facing execution,
而现在却在科罗拉多州
and now they're in Colorado,
享受美景
enjoying the scenery.
你提到的这些人
Are any of those people you just mentioned
能不能说说参加诺亚计划的体验
available to speak about their experience at Project Noah?
你是个死刑犯
You're a murderer on death row.
我觉得你并没有很多选择
It doesn't look to me like you have that many options.
要不答应 要不拉倒
This is a take it or leave it deal.
那不如我拉倒吧
How about I leave it, then?
安东尼 你当然有选择权
Anthony, of course you have a choice.
我也承认这事很不寻常
And, yes, this is unusual.
但你会被处决的
But you're gonna be executed.
你的小命要玩儿完了
That's gonna be the end of your story.
而我能给你的是时间
What I'm offering you instead is time.
我能给你大把大把的时间
I can give you an ocean of time.
诺亚计划
科罗拉多州 特莱瑞德
许多事情导致了现在的结果
So many things led to what happened.
那是场巧合
It was the perfect storm.
听我说
Listen up.
我刚和疾控中心还有国防部通过电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with the CDC and the Department of Defense.
中国的禽流感已经开始大规模传染
The Chinese avian flu has gone from outbreak to epidemic.
我们的数据显示死亡人数为15000人
Now, our intelligence has put the death toll at 15,000.
病毒通过空气传播 变异很快 没有疫苗
It's airborne, it mutates fast, and there's no vaccine.
潜伏期多久
What's the incubation period?
12个小时
12 hours.
你在早餐时感染 午餐时就死了
You get exposed at breakfast, you're dead by dinner.
这是一场全球性的流行病
We're looking at a global pandemic.
还有多久传播到美国
How long until that hits the U.S.?
如果他们控制不住的话 三个月
Three months if they can't contain it.
但疾控中心认为我们现在所做的
But the CDC think the work we're doing
是研制疫苗最大的希望
is our best hope for a vaccine.
还没有一个实验对象安全地通过测试
Well, we haven't brought a subject safely through trial.
我们还远远没准备好
I mean, we're nowhere near ready.
我知道 李尔博士
I'm aware of that, Dr. Lear.
所以我们怎样才能准备好
So, how do we get ready?
我们可以尝试在非洲绿猴肾细胞中培养
We could try incubating in mammalian vero cells.
不 那样的话时间太长了
No, that would take too long.
你需要延长抗胰蛋白酶活性的传代时间
You need extended passaging with antitryptic activity.
我有办法了 但你们可能不喜欢
I got something. Nobody's gonna like it, though.
我现在什么都愿意听
Yeah, well, I have a very open mind right now.
我们到楼下实验室去
Let's go down to the cells.
在那里更容易解释
It'll be easier to explain there.
蒂姆·范宁
Tim Fanning.
零号♥病人
Patient zero.
三年前他在玻利维亚被感染时52岁
He was 52 when he was infected in Bolivia three years ago.
感染使他的免疫系统极度亢奋
The exposure threw his immune system into hyperdrive.
但在短暂的快速愈合之后
But after a short period of accelerated healing,
他拒绝治疗 变成了这样
he declined into this.
他对疾病有免疫力
He's immune to disease,
但他也是一个致命的"吸血怪物"
but he's also a lethal bloodsucking monster,
我们都非常注意避免叫他"吸血鬼"
who we are all very careful not to call a vampire.
这么麻烦有意义吗
剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表