剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表
末 日 之 旅
第一季 第七集
《末日之旅》前情回顾
Previously on The Passage...
格雷给伊丽莎白注射了病毒
Grey infected Elizabeth with the virus.
你现在手握着通往光明未来的护照
You have a passport for a spectacular future.
她从没爱过你 也永远不会爱你的
She never loved you. She never will.
-快关灯 -艾米和他相连
- Stop the lights! - Amy's linked to him.
伊丽莎白也会死
Elizabeth, too.
我听到隔壁的房♥间有人说话
I heard a man talking in the room next door.
你好
你也好
我想他的名字叫安东尼
I think his name is Anthony.
我是为艾米来的
I'm here for Amy.
艾米才是那个救世主
It's Amy that's the savior.
这样或许能阻止伊丽莎白变异
Maybe we can prevent Elizabeth's turn.
-把范宁的病毒杀死 -对
-Crowd out Fanning's virus? -Precisely.
-见鬼 -我眼睁睁地看着我们的女儿死去
- Damn it. - I watched our daughter die,
-后来我遇到了这个小女孩 -妈妈
- then I met this little girl. - Mommy!
-不 -她没有亲人了
- No! - She doesn't have anybody.
你们俩一起服过役
You guys served together.
是在特种部队对吗
Special ops, right?
我的一切都是从他那学的
Taught me everything I know.
这项目完蛋了
This whole thing's gone to hell.
想个办法把你们三个弄出去
Come up with a plan to get the three of you out.
伊利诺伊州 芝加哥 2016年
快点 宝贝 快点
Go. Go, baby. Go.
快点 加油
Go, go. Come on.
太棒了
Yeah!
太棒了
Yes.
-爸爸 -宝贝 进球太漂亮了
- Daddy! - Baby, that was awesome.
你真是不可思议
You were incredible.
我的天啊
Oh, my gosh.
妈妈在哪
Where's Mom?
有急诊患者 她去做手术了
We have an emergency. She got pulled into a surgery.
-她晚一点回家 -那队伍聚餐怎么办
- She's gonna be home late. - But what about the team dinner?
妈妈答应过要把奖杯都拿过来的
Mom was supposed to bring all the trophies.
天啊 爸爸 看看她们的表情
Oh, my God. Dad, look at their faces.
她们都等着拿奖杯呢
They all think that they're getting trophies.
你把我当什么了 外行吗 我都安排好了
Hey, what am I? An amateur? I got a plan.
来吧 我们走
Come on, let's go.
走吧
Come on.
你踢得真棒
That was awesome.
-你还好吗 -是的 我挺好的 挺好
- You okay? - Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. I'm fine.
你的头怎么样了
How's your head?
死不了
I'll live.
-我们得回去找艾米 -好的
- We have to get back to Amy. - Okay.
有什么锋利的东西吗
Is there anything sharp over there?
我在找
Looking.
那边到底是怎么回事
What the hell's going on over there?
一个安全漏洞导致六人死亡
A security breach and six fatalities.
以后经常会发生这种情况吗
Is this gonna keep happening?
是的 部长先生
Yes. Mr. Secretary,
我是第一批捍卫这个项目
I was one of the first to champion this project
相信它的潜力的人之一 但我错了
and its potential, but I was wrong.
这整个机构都应该被深埋土下 永不见天日
This entire facility needs to be buried in concrete.
或者我们可以面对挑战 作出调整
Or we could take a fresh look at our challenges and adjust.
那女孩展示了心灵感应的能力
The girl has exhibited signs of telepathy.
她对疾病免疫 到目前为止 她很健康
She's impervious to disease, and so far, she's healthy.
她正是我们苦苦寻找的个体 甚至还有潜力
She's everything we've hoped for and more.
要怎么做才能让机构持续运行
What will it take to make the place sustainable?
首先我们会把病人的食物供给
First, we're gonna reduce the feeding schedule
减少75%
of our patients by 75%.
这样病人们就会乖乖服从命令
This will keep them subdued and compliant.
我招募了50名新的安保人员
I have 50 new security personnel incoming,
我们会增加他们轮岗的频率
and we're gonna increase their rotations
这样在4B轮岗的时间变短
so that nobody's on 4B long enough
就不会受到病毒影响
to come under viral influence.
暴露接触病毒时间没有安全限度可言
There is no safe level of exposure.
每个人的精神都极易受到影响
Everyone is mentally vulnerable to them.
-好吧 那么 -先等一下
- Okay, so... - Well, hold on, now.
我发现了一个可能对我们有利的漏洞 部长先生
Here's a bug that could work in our favor, Mr. Secretary.
病毒之间是互相联♥系♥着的
The virals, they're all connected.
类似于蜂巢心智
They have a sort of a hive mind,
他们都与范宁相连
and they're all linked to Fanning.
把他杀了 其他人都会死掉
You kill him, they all die.
包括那女孩吗
Including the girl?
是的 她也与范宁相连 跟其他人一样
Yes. She is linked to him, just like the rest.
愿上帝饶恕我们
God forgive us.
基尔德部长 你留在诺亚计划
Deputy Guilder, you're gonna stay at Project Noah.
着手实施你新的安保措施
Put your new security measures into place.
赛克斯博士和李尔博士是去是留
I'll leave it up to you whether Doctors Sykes
决定权交给你了
and Lear should be reassigned.
国防部长授予了基尔德最高权限
The Secretary of Defense has given Guilder full authority.
那我们呢
Where does that leave us?
我肯定是要被炒了
Well, I'm pretty sure I'm getting fired.
不知道你会不会
I can't speak for you.
沃加斯特和莱拉结束追猎后就没有回来过
Wolgast, Lila, they never made it back from the hunting party.
-这说明什么 -肯定没好事
- What does that mean? - Nothing good.
-我担心他们 -从什么时候开始的
- I'm worried about them. - Since when?
自从温斯顿的事 自从基尔德来这
Since Winston. Since Guilder.
美国恐怖电影《闪灵》里的闹鬼酒店
自从这里变成瞭望酒店开始
Since this place turned into the Overlook Hotel.
那你想怎么做
So what are you gonna do?
我要找到他们
I'm gonna find them.
从那时起 事情就变得复杂了
From there, it gets complicated.
疼痛特别剧烈
The pain was horrible.
就像我身体里
It was like something was digging
有什么东西拼命想要钻出来
throughout my entire body, just trying to get out.
我试着杀掉范宁
I tried to kill Fanning.
乔纳斯
Oh, Jonas.
被他的血感染过的病人都跟你有相同的感受
All the patients infected with his blood felt what you felt.
我猜他应该很生气吧
So I guess he's probably pretty angry.
猜的应该没错
Safe to assume.
还有什么新鲜事
What else is new?
你现在感觉怎么样
How are you feeling now?
还是打冷颤 头也有点疼
Mm, s-still have chills and a headache.
就像 像有一年感恩节我得流感那次
You know, like that... that time at Thanksgiving I had the flu.
你全家人都来了 但是我不得不取消了晚餐
Your whole family was there, and I had to cancel dinner.
只是现在
Only this is...
情况更糟了
this is definitely worse.
我妈妈还认为你是装的
My mother still thinks you were faking.
肯定的
Of course.
看着我
Look up for me.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我猜这不是好现象
I guess that's not a good thing.
病毒开始在你体内发生突变
The virus is beginning to mutate in your body.
那现在怎么办
So, what now?
我们要抵抗到底
We fight it.
拿这个当楔子
We'll use this as a shim, okay?
你把它塞到里面那个槽里
You're gonna jam it into that slot right there.
来吧
Come on.
就这样
Here you go.
好了
Okay.
你怎么样
So, how have you been?
感觉有什么不一样吗
Anything new?
没什么不一样
Oh, no, not much.
正在努力
Just trying to avoid being executed
不被美国政♥府♥干掉
by the United States government.
而且吸血鬼是真的 真棒哦
Also, vampires are real, so that's cool.
行了 行了
Got it. Got it, got it.
好的 很好
Okay, good.
我帮你开
Let me get you.
剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表