剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表
不 你们不能带着一个小女孩去追
No, you're not taking a little girl to chase after a nightmare
你们制♥造♥的怪物
that you created.
我能帮上忙
I can help.
-你看到我之前做的 -不行
- You saw what I did before. - No.
我能找到他
I can find him.
想想所有他可能伤害的人
Think about all the people he might hurt.
如果她去 我也去
If she goes, I go.
你觉得呢 艾米 他来可以吗
What do you think, Amy? Is it all right if he comes?
-可以 -好的
- Yeah. - All right, then.
他可以跟来 但是你坐我的车
He can come, but you're riding with me.
准备出发
Let's go.
准备出发
Let's go!
克拉克
Clark?
照顾好艾米
Take care of Amy.
小心点
And be careful.
我会的
I will.
我是真心的
I mean it.
别在打斗中丢了性命
Don't die while we're in the middle of a fight.
我总是会赢的
I always finish my fights.
发生什么了
What's going on?
待在这里
Stay here.
设置警戒线 我们会在那里放置路障
Set a perimeter. We'll get a roadblock down there.
以下是规矩
These are the rules.
你要无时无刻呆在我身边 明白了吗
You stay glued to my side at all times, all right?
如果你还看到什么画面 先告诉我
If you have any more of those flashes, you tell me first,
别告诉基尔德
not Guilder.
那个人不是好人
That guy is bad news.
这条很重要
And this is important.
即使事情变得可怕
Even when things get scary,
我们也要保持镇定 明白了吗
we stay calm, got it?
好多规矩啊
That's a lot of rules.
长官
Sir,
这里还有一具尸体
there's another body over here.
-别过来 别过来 -你刚说过
- Stay back. Stay back. - Well, you just said,
"和我呆在一起"
"Stay glued to my side."
是的 但我现在叫你别过来 听我的就是
Yeah, and now I'm telling you to stay back! Just listen to me.
我在听
I am listening.
他还真是个利落的杀手
He's an efficient killer, I'll give him that.
我们能直接说"吸血鬼"吗
Can we just go ahead and say "Vampire"?
好的 封锁这片区域
All right, secure the area.
车里还有其他人吗
Was someone else in the car?
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
这是什么
What the hell is this?
你把莱拉带到这里了
You were bringing Lila here?
她是个累赘
She was a liability.
你本就不该让她参和进来
You never should have gotten her involved.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
你要为多少损伤负责
How much damage are you gonna be responsible for?
没事的 放开他
It's all right. Let him go.
我发誓 如果莱拉发生了什么事
I swear to God, if anything happens to Lila...
你要杀了我吗
You're gonna murder me?
开枪毙了我 我知道
Shoot me in the face? I got it.
我是自愿选择参与进这件事
I made the choice to get involved with this,
但她是无辜的
and she's innocent.
不 她不是
No, she's not.
我们在找温斯顿 探员
We're looking for Winston, Agent,
不是你的妻子
not your wife.
我刚看到了些什么
I just saw something.
我不是说先和我说吗
Didn't I say to talk to me first?
你看见什么了 艾米
What'd you see, Amy?
树 小屋 还有位女士
Trees. A cabin. A lady.
树 小屋 一个女人
Tree, cabin and a lady.
你还看见别的什么了吗
Can you dial that in any further?
是这个方向
It's this way.
-跟我来 -不行 艾米 别跑
- Come on. - No, Amy, stop! Stop!
她跑的还挺快
Oh, she's fast.
我想知道她怎么做到的
I wonder why.
你生病时是什么感觉
What was it like when you were sick?
你是说我神志不清的时候吗
You mean when I lost my mind?
对
Yeah.
我感觉自己把一切都弄丢了
Well, it's like you... you lost everything.
开始只是钥匙
You know, first your keys,
钱包 还有手♥机♥
then your... wallet, your phone,
后来就是所有我在乎的人
and then everyone you care about.
比如你
You.
就像我过去的生活漏了一个大洞
It was like there was this big hole where my life used to be.
那个洞里
It was just...
充满了恐惧和痛苦
filled with fear and... panic.
然后蒂姆来找我
Oh, and then Tim came to me.
他都说了什么
What did he say?
你一点都不惊讶吗
You're not surprised.
不
No.
他说
Um, he said...
他说他要救我离开
He said he was gonna save me.
怎么了 乔纳斯
Hey. Jonas?
我做了很多关于阿兹海默症的研究
I've done a lot of research into this hideous disease.
没人能从这个可怕的疾病中痊愈
No one has ever come back from Alzheimer's.
你还想告诉我什么
What is it that you want to tell me?
你还记得
Do you remember...
在玻利维亚的考察么
the Bolivia expedition?
停 等一下
Hold it. Wait.
-我怎么跟你说的 -你跟我发什么火
- What did I tell you?! - Why are you yelling at me?
我生气是因为你没听我的话
I'm yelling because you're not listening to me!
我让你跟紧我
I told you to stay close.
你没看见温斯顿对那男的做的吗
Did you see what Winston did to that guy?
没有 因为你根本没让我看
No, because you didn't let me see.
因为那太可怕了 拜托 艾米
Well, it was terrible. Amy, please,
你最好照我说的做
you have to do what I say.
为什么 你又不是我爸爸
Why? You're not my dad.
你只是那些想绑♥架♥我的人中的一个
You're just some guy that tried to kidnap me.
我本不想打断
I hate to interrupt
亲子教育的重要时刻
this daddy-daughter-agent- foster kid teaching moment,
但我们得抓紧了 艾米 你还行吗
but we got to keep moving. Amy, are you all right?
挺好 没问题
Yeah, I'm good.
走这边
It's this way.
你听到的那些被触发的警报
Those alarms you heard were set off
是因为一些病毒泄露了
because one of the virals escaped.
你不想说点什么吗
Are you gonna say anything?
我一直想创造一个人物
I'm trying to imagine writing a character
她发现自己的
who finds out she's...
阿兹海默症被一种血清治愈了
been rescued from Alzheimer's
而那种血清会让她在48小时内
by a serum that will turn her into an immortal
变成一个永生的嗜血怪物
blood-drinking thing in 48 hours.
那她到底会对她丈夫说什么呢
And what she would say to her husband.
因为你说的那些
Cause what you're s-saying is...
太疯狂了
is insane.
乔纳斯 别闹了
Jonas, please.
告诉我你是在开玩笑 对吧
Tell me you're... you're messing with me.
我没法放你走
I couldn't let you go.
显然你马上不得不放手了
Well, apparently, you're gonna have to pretty soon.
我参加了蒂姆·范宁的葬礼
I went to Tim Fanning's funeral.
还听见你做悼词时对他的赞美
I watched you eulogize him.
那棺材里的到底是什么
What was in that casket?
-你怎么能 -伊丽莎白
- How could you even... - Elizabeth...
不 不 不 别过来
No. No, no, no, don't.
然后
And after...
蒂姆之后 你给12个死囚注射了病毒
after Tim, you gave the virus to 12 death row inmates,
他们其中的一个
one of whom is...
逃走了
running loose...
还有一个孩子
and a child.
剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表