剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表
末 日 之 旅
第一季 第三集
《末日之旅》前情提要
Previously on The Passage...
你有机会选择参加一个药物试验
You have the opportunity to take part in a drug trial.
如果你照他的话去做一切都会没事的
Everything is okay if you just do what he says.
照谁说的做
Do what who says?
-这个孩子是谁 -她是艾米·贝拉福特
- Who's the kid? - This is Amy Bellafonte.
你好
Hi.
除非公众知道
You won't be safe
你所了解的诺亚计划的真♥相♥
until the public knows what you know
你们才会安全
about Project Noah.
找掩体 趴低
Take cover. Stay low.
莱西
Lacey.
你不丢下我 我不丢下你
You don't leave me, I don't leave you.
也许她其实还是个好姑娘
Maybe she's a good girl after all.
很多人都做了噩梦
Lot of the guys are having nightmares.
-你呢 -你只是闷坏了
- Are you? - It's just cabin fever.
巴布科克喜欢盯着你看
Babcock likes to stare at you.
她才不盯着我
She doesn't stare at me.
宝贝 我好想你
Hey, baby. I missed you.
诺亚计划
七个月前
上次有男人碰你是什么时候了 巴布科克
When was the last time you were with a man, Babcock?
别碰我
Get off of me.
婊♥子♥
Bitch!
怎么回事
What the hell is going on here?
你应该护送她去里面
You were supposed to escort her to intake.
我们只是玩玩
We were just having a little fun.
你只是玩玩是吗
Oh, you were just having fun, huh?
现在好玩吗
You having fun now?
好玩吗
Is this fun?
肖娜·巴布科克
You must be Shauna Babcock.
我是克拉克·理查兹
Clark Richards.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
你还在这杵着干什么
Why am I still looking at you?
快滚
Get out of here.
-刚才好险 -这是什么地方
- That was scary. - What is this place?
你还好吗
You okay?
这交易看起来不错 但是
It seemed like a good deal, but...
不如你先喘口气
Why don't you just take a moment?
-谢谢你 -不 别谢我
- Thank you for... - No. Don't thank me.
你不该遭受那样的待遇
That never should have happened to you.
克拉克·理查兹
Clark Richards.
现在还有人叫克拉克吗
Still naming people Clark, huh?
我也许是最后一个
I might be the last one.
-这是我爷爷的名字 -说得有理
- I was named after my grandfather. - Fair enough.
我很确定我与我爸认识的一个脱衣舞♥女♥同名
I'm pretty sure I'm named after a stripper my dad knew.
科罗拉多空气不错
It smells good here in Colorado.
但太冷了
It's freezing, though.
你来自拉斯维加斯
You're from Las Vegas.
没错 我就是个热带妹子[亦有临阵脱逃之意]
Yeah. I'm a desert rat.
虽然只隔几个州
Just a couple states over,
但根本不会这么冷
but it does not get cold like this.
你呢
You?
就在费城外
Just outside of Philly.
那里也冷的要死
Gets freezing there, too.
克拉克·理查兹 我们在聊天气呢
Hey, Clark Richards, we're talking about the weather.
是啊
Yeah.
显然我们的对话非常精彩
Obviously, we are amazing conversationalists.
告诉我一件事 克拉克·理查兹
Just tell me one thing, Clark Richards,
别撒谎 我能看出来
and don't lie to me because I'll know.
不管他们在那里要对我做什么
Whatever they're gonna do to me in there...
会疼吗
...is it gonna hurt?
一点也不
Not one bit.
不如我们进去暖暖身体
Why don't we go inside where it's warm.
先行部队就位 完毕
Induction team is standing by. Over.
看好这两人
I want these two secured.
所有分局出动
All stations are go.
再说一次 我们要干什么
Tell me again. What are we gonna do?
-我们要逃出去 -我们怎么才能逃出去
- We're gonna get out of here. - How are we gonna do it?
我们要多听少言
We're gonna listen more than we talk.
我们要观察并记住一切
We're gonna remember and notice everything.
我们要时刻准备好
And we're gonna be ready.
很好 我们不能做什么
Good. What are we not gonna do?
惊慌失措
Panic.
走吧
Let's go.
来吧 这边 走吧
Come on, this way, let's go.
艾米
Amy.
艾米 我会来找你
Amy, I'll find you.
我保证
I promise.
[巴布科克]
也许她在
Maybe she's been...
救命 救命
Help! Help!
救命 救命
Oh, help! Help!
到底怎么回事
How the hell did this happen?
她把手伸出了栏杆 抓住这名清洁工
Uh, she reached through the bars, grabbed a sweep
在90秒内把他的血喝干了
and drank him dry in about 90 seconds.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
好吧
Okay.
这里
There.
西蒙斯把你的门禁卡踢进了巴布科克的笼子
Simmons kicks your badge into Babcock's cage.
没错
Uh, th-that's right.
他为什么要这么做
Why would he do that?
他是个混♥蛋♥
He's a dick.
他曾经是 女士
Uh, was, ma'am.
巴布科克可以很轻松地抓住你的胳膊
You know, Babcock could easily have grabbed your arm,
但她没有这么做
but she doesn't.
可她抓住了西蒙斯
But she takes Simmons.
你为什么觉得她做此选择 格雷
Why do you think she made that choice, Grey?
乔纳斯 这种病毒使大脑皮层变得衰弱
Jonas, the virus debilitates the neocortex.
她有像食人鱼一样的决策能力
She has the decision-making capability of a piranha.
或许她知道我是范宁的
Uh, maybe she knows I belong to Fanning.
什么 我没听错吧
What? I'm sorry?
你是属于范宁的
You belong to Fanning?
我的意思是 我负责范宁的笼子
Yeah. I-I-I mean, I-I'm in charge of Fanning's cage.
她很讨厌西蒙斯
She hated Simmons.
他之前对她的态度也很恶劣
He-he was a dick to her, too.
听起来难以置信
This is really hard to listen to.
不 我亲眼看见的 这名清洁工辱骂她
No. I saw it myself. This sweep abused her.
他猛击她的笼子 做出下流的手势
He banged on her cage, made lewd gestures,
用灯光照射她
turned the lights on her.
等等 你是说这是报复吗
Wait, you're saying that this was revenge?
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
或许西蒙斯闻起来比格雷香
Maybe Simmons smelled better than Grey.
没错 这是卫生问题
Yeah, right. It was a hygiene issue.
-如果这就是报复呢 -够了
- Look, what if it was revenge? - Okay, enough.
自诺亚计划运作三年以来
This is the first viral kill in the three years
这是第一次病毒发作杀人
that Project Noah has been in operation.
我们该怎么处理巴布科克
What do we do about Babcock?
我知道动物园会怎么做
I know what they'd do at the zoo.
他们会杀了她
They'd put her down.
我不确定我同意这个计划
I'm not sure I'm comfortable with that.
我们或许不想承认
I mean, we may not want to admit it,
但她的一部分仍是人类
but she's still partly human.
乔纳斯 她的大脑活动基本上不存在
Jonas, her cerebral activity is basically nonexistent.
行动吧
Do it.
把她安乐死
Euthanize her.
这是安全问题
It's a security issue.
好吧 但这样解决不了真正的问题
Okay, but you won't fix the real problem.
什么问题
Which is?
那场噩梦
The nightmares?
一半拥有4B许可的人都在做这场噩梦
Half of everyone with 4B clearance is having them.
我没做噩梦 其他人呢
剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表