剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表
这个
The, um...
抑制没有用
the overwhelm process didn't work.
范宁的病毒每次都能成功克服
Fanning's virus wins every time.
他去了伊丽莎白那里
He visited Elizabeth.
他告诉她 他将那些病毒看作
He told her that he sees the virals as...
治愈人类的解药
a cure for humanity.
你刚刚见了谁
Who did you see just now?
巴布科克
Babcock.
他们想把我们都杀了
They're gonna kill us all.
我早该在玻利维亚就杀了他
I should have killed him in Bolivia.
你当时不知道会发生什么
You didn't know what was gonna happen.
现在这都不重要了
Doesn't matter anymore.
我是始作俑者
I'm the author of this horror.
现在死了太多无辜的人
Too many innocent people have died.
巴布科克说得对
Babcock's right.
他们会杀了我们
They are gonna kill us.
我们要打败他们
So let's beat 'em to it.
-他们曾经是人类 -我知道
- They were people once. - I know.
范宁曾经是我最好的朋友
Fanning was my best friend.
我也要杀了他
I'm gonna kill him anyway.
我要把他们都杀了
I'm gonna kill them all.
你跟我一起吗
Are you in?
嗯
Yeah.
我和你一起
I'm in.
发现两只
I got two.
有温斯顿吗
Is one of 'em Winston?
后退
Get back!
温斯顿在这里
Winston's here!
他在这里 温斯顿在这里
He's here! Winston's here!
有人收到了吗 有人在吗
Does anybody copy? Is anybody there?
快去找艾米 快去
Go! Get Amy! Go!
他冲我来了
He's coming for me.
他想要的是我
It's me he wants.
我肯定更快
I bet I'm faster.
艾米 不
Amy, no!
外♥围♥安全 增援小队还有五公里
Perimeter is clear. Support team is five klicks out.
我会找回你的书
I'm gonna find your book.
你肯定很想你的妈妈
You must really miss your mama.
我真希望我能见见她
I wish I could've met her.
她养大了一个很了不起的孩子
Sh-She raised an amazing kid.
我失去过一个女儿
I lost a daughter.
她去世的时候跟你一个年纪
She was about your age when she passed.
所以我知道
So I know.
我知道失去某人是什么感受
I know what it's like to lose someone.
你肯定每天都要像他一百多次
And I must think about her, like, a hundred times a day.
你呢
What about you?
一天要想两百多次
Like, 200 times a day.
这就叫悲伤 亲爱的
It's grief, sweetheart.
这很可怕 很难过
And it's awful, it's sad,
非常沉重
and it's heavy.
但我希望你知道我们能聊聊你的母亲
But I want you to know we can talk about your mama
什么时候都行
any time you want.
我很抱歉我之前那么混
I'm sorry I was such a jerk.
我很抱歉我之前没听你说话
I'm sorry I wasn't listening to you.
我不想失去你
I don't want to lose you.
我知道我不是你♥爸♥爸
And I know I'm not your dad.
我没有那么想
I d-- I don't think that.
但每个人都需要一个依靠
But everyone needs someone in their corner,
我就想做你的
and that's what I am.
我站在你这边
Okay? I'm-I'm on your side.
不管怎么样
No matter what.
没什么事吧
Is everything all right?
还好
More or less.
来吧
Come on.
别让我们回去了
Don't make us go back.
只是回诺亚计划
Just come back to Noah.
想个办法把你们三个弄出去
Come up with a plan to get the three of you out.
这项目完蛋了 我看出来了
This whole thing's gone to hell. I see that now.
艾米 你和我一辆车吗 来
Amy, you're riding with me. Hop in.
沃加斯特
Wolgast.
你去下一辆车和你妻子一起
You're in the next one with your wife.
没事的
It's okay.
你知道这样是会有后果的吧
You do realize there's got to be consequences.
已经有后果了
There's already consequences.
准备好了吗
Ready?
该死 他们回来了
Damn it. They're back.
我去再给我们争取点时间 完成这件事
I'm gonna buy us some more time. Finish it.
其他车呢
Where's the other car?
那个探员呢
And where's the agent?
他会来的
Oh, he'll be along.
怎么回事
What's wrong?
好疼
It hurts.
什么疼
What hurts?
怎么回事 她受伤了吗
What's going on? Is she injured?
不 刚刚才疼的
No. This just happened.
她会不会在变身
Could she be turning?
我不知道
I don't know.
艾米 艾米 怎么了
Amy. Amy, what's wrong?
我感觉好难受 在烧 在烧
I don't feel good. It's burning, it's burning.
可能跟基地里的事有关
May have something to do with what happened at the station.
基地里怎么回事
What happened at the station?
温斯顿死后 他的病毒也死了
When Winston died, the virals he created died, too.
不 艾米
Oh, no, Amy.
快关掉 关灯
Shut it down! Stop the lights!
艾米和他相连
Amy's linked to him.
如果你杀死范宁 艾米也会死 伊丽莎白也是
If you kill Fanning, Amy dies. Elizabeth, too.
你不喜欢恐怖电影也太有意思了
It's kinda funny you don't like horror movies,
毕竟你身处恐怖电影中
since you're living in one.
下次见了
See you soon.
剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表