剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表
I'm not having nightmares. Anybody else?
乔纳斯 这是一个充满压力与孤独的环境
Jonas, this is a stressful and lonely environment.
如果你没做噩梦 我才会感到惊讶
I'd be surprised if people weren't having bad dreams.
赛克斯少校 他们需要您上楼一趟
Major Sykes, they need you upstairs.
那个小女孩有点问题
There's an issue with the little girl.
这里有个小孩吗 为什么这里有个小孩
There's a kid here? Why-why is there a kid here?
回到你的岗位 格雷
Back to your post, Grey.
-别碰我 -我们只是想...
- Don't you touch me! - We're just trying to...
没人能往我身体里扎针
Nobody's putting any needle in me!
我也不会穿那件纸长袍
And I'm not putting that paper gown on either!
-你别碰我 -放松 放松
- Don't you touch me. - Easy. Easy.
别碰我
Don't touch me!
你好 艾米
Hi, Amy.
我是赛克斯博士
I'm Dr. Sykes.
我知道你又害怕又饥饿
I know you're scared and angry.
没人问过我想不想来这里
Nobody asked me if I wanted to come here.
我非常确定这是非法的
I'm pretty sure that's illegal.
好吧 事情是这样的
Okay, well, here's the thing.
全世界有很多病人
There are a lot of sick people in the world,
你可以帮助我们拯救上百万病人
and you could help us save millions of them.
你可能是这个世界上最重要的小女孩
You might be the most important little girl in the world.
你要帮助我们找到一种
You're gonna help us come up with a cure
危险疾病的治疗方法
for a really dangerous disease.
你们会怎么对我
What's gonna happen to me?
我知道你没理由相信我
I realize you have no reason to trust me.
但我不会让你出事的 我发誓
But I'm not gonna let anything happen to you. I swear.
你可以把这份保证放在你的口袋里
You can put that promise in your pocket
每当你害怕的时候 你就拿出来看看 好吗
and take it out any time you get scared, okay?
我能做些什么让你好受一些吗
What can I do right now to make you feel better?
我要那名探员
I want the agent.
你在玻利维亚杀了那个老家伙
You did the old guy in Bolivia.
-感觉怎么样 -保尔森
- What was that like? - Paulson.
我们不会冒任何不必要的风险
We're not taking any unnecessary risks.
在这里安全第一
Safety's the priority here.
毒死她 把她移到隔离室
Gas her, move her to the isolation cell
带到这层另一边的牢房♥
on the other side of the unit,
然后把灯光打开
and then use the lights.
4B-2 查韦斯
4B-1 范宁 4B-3 巴布科克
为什么范宁和巴布科克没有吃
Why aren't Fanning and Babcock eating?
运气不好啊 孩子
Tough break, kid.
偷吃了一顿 现在你又要被执行死刑了
One cheat meal and you're back on death row.
告诉你 就算只能自己作主90秒
Tell you what, it was worth it
这也是值得的
just to be in charge for 90 seconds.
人血的味道也不错
Human blood's not bad, either.
我想我们可以确定
I think we can be pretty certain
你很讨厌克制自己的冲动
that impulse control is your bete noire, hmm?
你能离开吗
Can you get out of here?
我只是试着活跃一下气氛
Trying to lighten the mood.
抱歉
Sorry.
你需要一个计划
You need a plan.
我们需要你加入团队
We need you on the team.
范宁 我的人生只是
Fanning, my life's just been a series of things
接踵而来的麻烦
that have happened to me.
也许是该到此为止了
Maybe it's time to call it.
这是谁在说话 肖娜 因为那不是你
Who's that talking, Shauna? 'Cause that is not you.
[范宁]
[巴布科克]
在餐桌上
At the dinner table,
除了吃饭
there's only one thing you're doing
只有一件事能做 对吗
if you're not eating, right?
他们在说话
You're talking.
向你保证
Here's a promise.
按计划来 总有一天
Stick to the plan, and one day,
人血 再怎么好喝 你也会腻
human blood, as sweet as it is, will bore you,
因为每天都可以大桶大桶地喝
because you'll be guzzling it by the gallon
持续一百年
every day for a hundred years.
天哪 范宁
Damn, Fanning,
这也太玄幻了
that was semi-biblical.
你的力量比你想象的强大得多 肖娜 利用它
You have a lot more power than you think, Shauna. Use it.
告诉他你的故事
Tell him your story.
让他看到你
Make him see you.
理查兹 带沃加斯特去艾米的房♥间
Richards, bring Wolgast to Amy's room.
特大新闻
特大新闻 布拉德·沃加斯特
布拉德·沃加斯特案中有新线索浮出水面
There are new details emerging in the case of Brad Wolgast,
这位前任联邦调查局探员
the former FBI agent wanted in the kidnapping
因为绑♥架♥一名十岁女孩而遭到通缉
of a ten-year-old girl.
沃加斯特在杀死了三名警员后
Wolgast was shot and killed Tuesday
于周二被联邦调查局探员击毙
by federal agents after murdering three employees
特大新闻
前任联调局探员在杀死三名警员后被击毙
地点是明尼苏达州德卢斯北部的警♥察♥站
in this North Duluth, Minnesota sheriff's station.
我是希尔拉·汤普森 一小时后带来更多报道
I'm Sierra Thompson. I'll have more on this story in the hour.
镜头转回给你 吉姆
Back to you, Jim.
谢谢你 希尔拉
Thank you, Sierra.
我的死讯是好事 不是吗
I make dead look pretty good, right?
沃加斯特
Wolgast.
你是来杀我的 老兄
You here to kill me, buddy?
看情况
Depends.
现在 我需要你跟我来
Right now, I need you to come with me.
为什么
Why?
这不是建议
It's not a suggestion.
别想对我动手
And don't think about moving on me.
你可别眨眼睛
Don't blink.
艾米在哪
Where's Amy?
在这呢 在她的房♥间里
She's here, in her room.
她很不安
She's anxious.
我也是
So am I.
你们要对她做什么
What are you gonna do to her?
告诉他吧
Well, tell him.
一场禽流感正在中国蔓延
A bird flu pandemic is spreading in China,
现有的任何疫苗都没有效果
and none of the existing vaccines are working.
流感正在入侵亚洲其他地区
It's moving into the rest of Asia,
60天内会到达这里
and it'll be here in 60 days,
可能更快
maybe fewer.
我们现在做的也许能够拯救数百万条人命
What we're doing could save millions.
艾米会帮我们更快地研发出疫苗
Amy gets us there faster.
-为什么 -因为她是个孩子
- Why? - Because she's a child.
她中枢神经系统的可塑性更高
Her central nervous system is more plastic.
你最近萌生的同情心让我越来越不爽了
This new bleeding heart of yours is getting on my nerves.
你也是这项计划的一员
You're part of this.
不再是了
Not anymore.
你怎么还没进监狱
How are you not in jail?
她要接受注射
She's getting the shot.
这才是事实
That's what's happening.
你是想握着她的手
Now, do you want to hold her hand
还是希望我送你回房♥间
or you want me to take you back to your room?
好吧
Okay.
如果那女孩有任何不测
If anything happens to the girl,
我不会放过你们三个人
I'm coming after all three of you.
好的 很好
Okay. Great.
来吧
Come on.
我这辈子已经有一次无助地站在孩子病床前的经理
I already sat helplessly by a child's hospital bed in this lifetime.
你知道的
You knew that.
我们之前不是说好别惊慌吗
What did we say about not panicking?
我没有惊慌
I didn't panic.
我让你过来了 不是吗
Got you here, didn't I?
你好
Hi.
我计算了从电梯到这个房♥间的步数
So, I counted the steps from the elevator to this room.
26步
26.
你走的话可能更少
Probably less for you.
因为你的腿更长
Because your legs are longer.
干得好
Good work.
这是什么
剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表