剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表
拭目以待吧
Yeah, you'll see.
中国禽流感疫情威胁增加
-你是怎么认识探员的 -布拉德利吗
- How do you know the agent? - Bradley?
他是我在海军的学生
He was my student in the Navy.
陆上作战部队
Land warfare.
他是我最喜欢的学生之一 但别告诉他这个
He was one of my favorites, but don't tell him that.
-你以前在海军 -是的
- You were in the Navy? - Yep.
-但你现在不在了 -没错
- But you're not anymore? - Nope.
你是高中毕业直接参军的吗
What, did you join it right after high school?
其实不是
Actually, no.
我在加入海军前是一位修女
Before I was in the Navy I was a nun.
你说真的吗
You're serious?
上帝是莱西的前夫
God is Lacey's ex-husband.
你怎么知道上帝是男人
How do you know God's a man?
那就是前妻
Ex-wife, then.
你知道这事
You know about this?
布拉德利知道所有人的所有事
Bradley knows everything about everyone.
他擅长问问题
He asks questions.
所以他能成为一位优秀的人♥质♥谈判专家
That's what made him a good hostage negotiator.
就像银行抢劫案中那样吗
Like in bank robberies?
还有其它的高风险谈判 是的
And other high-stakes negotiations, yes.
非常酷炫 艾米
Pretty fascinating, Amy.
艾米 你想去喂山羊吗
Amy, you want to go and feed some goats?
好啊
Sure.
-我就不去了 -没人问你
- Yeah, I'm not gonna come. - No one asked you.
是我啊
Whoa. It's just me.
你怎么知道我在这里
How did you know I was here?
你在威斯康星还认识谁
Well, who else do you know in Wisconsin?
老天
Oh, man.
我处理掉了你的车 布拉德利
I got rid of your car, Bradley.
怎么处理的
What'd you do with it?
我认识个人
I got a guy.
我都忘了你的烤芝士
Huh. I forgot about your grilled cheese.
这个三明治是你最优秀的品质
It's one of your best qualities, this sandwich.
谢谢
Thanks.
艾米在哪
Where's Amy?
在楼上看电影
Upstairs, watching a movie.
好了
There you go.
我给你们安排了坐船走
I, uh, arranged a boat ride for you.
-我可以送你们去加拿大 -护照怎么办
- I can get you to Canada. - Passports?
我认识个人能帮你们穿过边境
I got a guy who can get you across the border.
你总有认识的人
You always got a guy.
你们到了加拿大打算怎么办
What are you gonna do once you get to Canada?
你知道穿过边境也无法终结此事
You know it's not over just because you cross the border.
如果他们继续追 我们就去阿姆斯特丹
If they keep chasing us, we'll just go to Amsterdam.
-阿姆斯特丹 -是的
- Amsterdam? - Sure.
那些人绝不会停手的 布拉德利
These people are never gonna stop, Bradley.
他们能追到阿姆斯特丹
They can get to Amsterdam.
除非公众知道你所了解的
You won't be safe until the public knows
诺亚计划的真♥相♥ 你们才会安全
what you know about Project Noah.
我觉得和那个宝贝小女孩相比
I think they're after you more than
他们更想抓到的是你
they are this precious little girl here.
他们会再找一个孩子 不是吗
They'll just find another child, won't they?
没错 然后那个孩子的经历
That's right, and that child will have just
就会和我们的艾米一样悲惨
as sad a story as our Amy.
你现在好好想想这个
Now you think about that for a minute.
我不想做告密者 莱西
I don't want to be a whistleblower, Lacey.
我试过了 我们差点被杀
I tried that, we almost got killed.
那就由我来吧
Then let me do it.
你可以保护那小女孩的安全
You get the girl safe
我也可以让公众知道这件事
and I'll get the story out.
把他们的名字告诉我 布拉德利
Give me their names, Bradley.
牢房♥里的那12个人
The 12 on death row.
他们都是什么人
Who are they?
约瑟夫·莫里森
Joseph Morrison.
维克托·查韦斯
Victor Chavez.
凯西·特里尔
Kathy Turrell.
戴维·温斯顿
David Winston.
胡里奥·马丁内斯
Julio Martinez.
肖娜·巴布科克
Shauna Babcock.
安东尼·卡特
Anthony Carter.
你来了
Hey, you made it.
抱歉 我认识你吗
I'm sorry, do I know you?
认识 会认识的
Yeah, you do. You will.
好吧
Uh... okay.
你感觉如何
So how do you feel?
说实话 我感觉好极了
Honestly, I feel like a million bucks.
就像是我会飞
Like I-I can fly
能把车举过头那样
or lift a car over my head or something.
就是这样的 一开始感觉非常好
That's what happens. It feels so good at first,
然后就会开始有所下降
and then it gets a little janky.
如果你照他的话去做一切都会没事的
Everything is okay if you just do what he says.
照谁说的做
Do what who says?
卡特 你好吗
Hello, Carter. How are you?
你气色很好
You look great.
是吧
Doesn't he?
那
So,
我的老朋友乔纳斯怎么样了
how is my old friend Jonas?
给你一点建议
A little word of advice:
别相信他
don't trust him.
来 喝吧
Go on. Drink it.
这样吧
You know what?
不用了 我不喝
Nah, I'm good.
喝吧 第一次是最难的
Just do it. First time's the hardest,
然后你就会...
and then you get to like...
我说了不喝
I said no.
没关系
It's okay.
你不必现在喝
You don't have to drink it now.
但是你还是得付钱
You still have to settle up, though.
抱歉 我没钱
I'm sorry. I don't... I don't have any money.
在这里我们不收钱
Oh, we don't take money here.
等等
Wait...
而是体偿
You pay with yourself.
我不
I don't...
我不想和你们扯上任何关系
I don't want a thing to do with you.
卡特
Hey, Carter,
帮我带句话给乔纳斯好吗
give Jonas a message for me, will you?
要再打点局部麻醉剂吗
You want more lidocaine?
我不用缝针 我没事
No, I don't need stitches. I'm fine.
你没事
You're fine?
是吗 你中了枪 还昏迷了
Really? You got shot and you passed out.
更别提还有葡萄球菌感染
Let's not throw in a staph infection.
戴夫怎么样 是戴夫还是戴维
How's Dave? Is it Dave or David?
他叫戴维
It's David.
当然了
Of course it is.
戴维怎么样
How is David?
他很好 其实他在外面车子里等着
He's great. He's outside waiting in the car, actually.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你有留条车窗缝隙给他透气吗
Did you crack a window for him?
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
你打算什么时候怀上戴维的宝宝呢
So, what's the timeline on this "Having David's baby" thing?
你已经怀孕了吗
You pregnant already?
我没有
No. I'm not.
你看起来倒像是
It kind of seems like you are, though.
你打算怎么做
You know, what are you gonna do--
和这小女孩一起亡命天涯
run away with this girl
每个星期天早上在阿姆斯特丹给她做煎饼吗
and make her pancakes in Amsterdam on Saturday mornings?
是的
Yes.
我眼睁睁地看着我们的女儿死去
I watched our daughter die.
我无法不去想
I couldn't stop it.
然后我不再对人敞开心扉
剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表