剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表
Turns out, I could use a little help.
我们可以在树林里解决吗
Should we do this in the woods?
大家没必要看到这一幕 对吧
I mean, everybody doesn't need to see this, right?
那是 鲍勃
Sure, Bob.
我们走吧
Let's take a walk.
-别 求你了 别 -艾米 进去
- No. Please, stop. Please, no. - Amy, go inside.
-不 别去 -带她进去 拜托了
- No, please don't go... - Take her, please.
没事的
It'll be okay.
我被攻击时都没感觉
I don't even know when I was attacked.
他们没跟你说过 你不知道吧
You know the part they don't tell you?
感觉真好
It feels really good.
太棒了
Oh, it's amazing.
探员
Agent.
印度 全球健康联盟
中国 俄♥罗♥斯♥
李尔
Lear?
任何情况下你都不能提到
Under no circumstances are you to mention
诺亚计划或者这里发生的任何事
Project Noah or anything that occurred there.
这个电♥话♥是有关你的抗病毒剂
Okay, this call is about your anti-viral
还有接下来的分派问题
and its imminent delivery.
我已经快做好了 但是还没有临床试验过
I mean, I'm close, but it hasn't been tested yet.
我们离大批量生产还远着呢
We're nowhere near mass production.
即将分派而已
Imminent delivery, nothing less.
谢谢大家的加入
Thank you for joining us.
英国
主持人
Director of the concil,
首先我要表示我非常担心
let me begin by saying I was extremely worried
尽管有出境禁令
current projections say this could cross our border
目前病毒随时都可能穿过我们的边境
at any time now despite travel bans.
我们把美国人隔离在我们的大使♥馆♥
We're holding Americans in quarantine at our embassy.
我们能送他们去哪里呢
Where can we send them?
李尔博士正致力于研发抗病毒剂
Well, Dr. Lear is working on the anti-viral.
很快就会开始分派了
Distribution's getting worked out right now.
俄♥罗♥斯♥对美国的空头承诺不感兴趣
Russia is not interested in empty American promises.
俄♥罗♥斯♥
我们要你们制止病毒的传播
We want you to stop the spread of the disease.
这是我们的首要任务
Well, that's our primary concern.
我们昼夜不停地在努力
Um, we're working round the clock.
为什么你们的政♥府♥不将信息公开透明
Why isn't your government being transparent about this?
中国
这个电♥话♥会议的目的就是要制定出一项计划
The purpose of this call is to move forward with a plan
将李尔博士研发的抗病毒剂分派出去
to distribute an anti-viral that Dr. Lear has created.
英国什么时候能拿到你的疫苗呢 李尔博士
When can Great Britain expect delivery of your vaccine, Dr. Lear?
英国
很快
Soon.
快了
Uh, very soon. Uh...
我们知悉
We've learned
美国的疾控中心已经不存在了
the United States Center for Disease Control is gone.
中国
-什么 -不可能
- What? - That can't be.
真的吗
Is that true?
只有他们能做到大量发放过疫苗
They were the only U.S. agency with a proven track record
中国
并有可靠追踪记录
for mass vaccine distribution.
他们都不存在了 你们怎么帮助中国人
Without them, you simply cannot help Chinese citizens, can you?
现在不该揣测
Now is not the time
我们做不到什么
to hypothesize what cannot be done.
我们需要齐心协力...
We need to work together and...
你们的同盟已经越来越没有耐心
Your allies are growing impatient,
你们的敌人们则在商讨用军事手段
and your enemies are discussing military solutions.
英国
祝你们好运 先生们
Good luck, gentlemen.
全球卫生联邦
回去干活吧
Get back to work.
他们要轰炸我们了
They're gonna bomb us.
-警长 怎么回事 -他们来了
- Sheriff. What's going on? - Hey. They're here.
他们到拉斯维加斯了 这将会是一场血战
They made it to Vegas. It's a bloodbath.
如果我们不封锁这里 我们就完了
If we can't lock it down, we're done--
-回来 你疯了吗 -让他去
- Hey, hey, get back here! Are you crazy? - Let him go.
你疯了吗
Hey! Are you crazy? Hey!
让他去 让他去
Let him go. Let him go.
你会丧命的
You're gonna get yourself killed.
来吧
Do it.
打死我 来吧
Shoot me. Come on.
给我的弱点好好来一枪
Put it right in my sweet spot.
是你杀了那些人
You killed all those people.
不 是马丁内斯
No, that was Martinez.
我们吵架后我一滴血都没喝 不过来吧
I haven't had a drop to drink since our fight, but go ahead.
打死我 让我们都死了算了
Shoot me. Take us both out.
那我们变成鬼以后还能在黄泉路上吵架
Our ghosts can have a fight on the way down to hell.
-我只是想... -你想什么
- I just want... - You want what?
你想什么
What do you want?
我不知道会变成这样
I didn't know it was gonna be like this.
一部分的我在外面的世界里
One part of me lives out there in the world,
另一部分却和你一起在这里
and the other part is always here with you.
这为什么算是一件坏事呢
Why is that such a bad thing?
我不知道
I don't know.
我已经不知道了
I don't know anymore.
我不知道该怎么做才对
I don't know how to make this right.
离他远一点
Get away from him.
离他远一点
Get away from him.
离他远一点
Get away from him.
艾米 天啊 亲爱的
Amy, dear God, honey.
天啊
Oh, God.
艾米
Amy.
后退 后退
Step back. Step back.
-后退 亲爱的 -你需要后退
- Get back, honey. - I need you to get back.
打他 布莱恩 打他
Shoot him, Brian. Shoot him!
-救救我 -快走
- Help me. - Come on!
你会死的
You're gonna get yourself killed!
离他远一点
Get away from him.
-离他远一点 -我们得打死他
- Get away from him. - We got to shoot him.
你必须得后退 拜托
I really need you to get back. Please, come on.
-离他远一点 -艾米 离他远一点
- Get away from him. - Amy, step away from him.
艾米 听我说
Amy, listen to me.
最后一课
Last lesson.
有的时候正确的事
Sometimes the right thing
是全世界最艰难的事
is the hardest thing in the world to do.
好吗
Okay?
-不 -对不起
- No. - I'm sorry.
-快离开这里 你会死的 -不
- Come on. You're gonna get yourself killed. - No.
对不起 探员
I'm sorry, Agent.
乔纳斯 我们该走了
Jonas, we got to go.
他们已经护送总统和内阁走了
They've evacuated the president and the cabinet.
要施行核协议了
That is nuclear protocol.
-真的要来了 -好吧 等等
- This is happening. - All right. Hang on.
这是解药吗
Is that the cure?
我也不确定 唯一确定的办法就是
I'm not exactly sure. The only way of knowing is
在我自己身上试验
testing it on myself.
你会变得怎么样
What is that gonna do to you?
我不知道
I don't know.
但是只有无辜之人才配死亡 不是吗
But dying's for the innocent, right?
如果范宁能活下来 那我也能
If Fanning's gonna survive this, then I'm gonna survive it, too.
我不会输给的
I'm not gonna let him win.
我对我做的事并不后悔
I don't regret what I did.
我能接受我做出的选择
I can live with my choice.
疾控中心不会来了
The CDC wasn't coming.
还有谁的生命能比你的更重要
Whose life was more important than yours?
对不起
没有人
No one's.
我只后悔我逃走了
I only regret running away.
我觉得你看着我会觉得自己看着一个怪物
I thought you would look at me and see a monster,
但我至少应该谢谢你
but I should have thanked you, at least.
你教会了我一切 探员
You taught me everything, Agent.
你教会了我拥有一个家庭的意义
You taught me what it meant to have a family.
你教会了我怎么照顾好我自己
You taught me how to take care of myself.
剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表