剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表
不 我...我...
No, I... Okay, can I...
不 不
No! No...
理查兹会杀了我 他肯定会杀了我
Richards is gonna kill me. He's gonna kill me.
你最好去拿回来
Well, you better go get it.
好吧 好吧 好吧
All right, all right, all right.
-真不错 格雷 -谢谢你了
- That was pretty good, Grey. - Thanks a lot.
真是多谢你了 多谢你了
Thanks a lot, man. Thanks a lot.
我真不知道你还这么厉害
I didn't think you had it in you.
我们走吧
All right, let's go.
也许她其实还是个好姑娘
Maybe she's a good girl after all. Hmm?
也许她...
Maybe she's been...
不不不
No, no, no, no!
救命 救命
Help! Help!
救命
Help!
救命
Help! Help!
救命
Help! Help!
-大家准备好了吗 看我找到什么 -快好了
- Everybody ready? Look what I found. - Almost.T.
-水 -谢谢
- Here are the waters. - Thank you.
你今天早上刷牙了吗
Hey, did you brush your teeth this morning?
我看看 看看你这大大的笑容
Let me see. Look at that smile.
大家都准备好了吗
Everyone ready?
-给 -谢谢
- Here you go. - Thank you.
我们从后门出去
Mm-hmm. We go out the back door.
那里的树林能掩盖你们的行踪
There's plenty of trees for cover,
往外面走就到了湖边
and, uh, the lake is a straight shot from there.
艾米 我希望能再见到你 朋友
Amy, I intend to see you again, my friend,
所以不要跟我哭哭啼啼的
so you and I are not gonna get all teary.
三辆雪佛兰
Three Tahoes.
-八到十人 -他们来了
- Eight to ten guys. - They'll be coming.
找掩体 趴低 带她去安全的地方
All right, take cover. Stay low. Take her somewhere safe.
不要在窗户边
Stay away from the windows.
-左翼有人靠近 -收到
- Contact, left. - Copy.
-安全 -安全
- Clear. - Clear.
莱西
Lacey!
沃加斯特
Wolgast,
带着那女孩出来
come out of the house with the girl
不然我就烧掉这里
or I'll burn it down.
理查兹
Richards!
我出来了
I'm coming out.
别开枪
Don't shoot.
别开枪
Don't shoot.
跪下
On your knees.
女孩在哪里
Where's the girl?
她不在这里
She's not here.
我送她上去加拿大的船了
I put her on a boat to Canada.
我要杀了你
I will kill you.
你告诉我她在哪里
You tell me where she is.
她不在这里
She's not here.
给你三秒告诉我
You have three seconds to tell me.
三
Three.
二
Two.
我在这里
I'm here.
我就在这里
I'm right here.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你不丢下我 我不丢下你
You don't leave me, I don't leave you.
要我们搜查整幢房♥子吗
You want us to sweep the house?
不
No.
我们的目的达到了
We got what we need.
你知道的 我有些事需要弥补
I have some things to atone for, as you know.
剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表