剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表
Is there a point to this recap?
为未来的实验奠定基础
Setting the table.
跟我来
Stay with me.
接下来是杀人犯 约翰·巴菲斯
Then came the murderers: John Baffes,
维克托·查韦斯 凯西·特里尔 鲁珀特·索萨
Victor Chavez, Kathy Turrell, Rupert Sosa.
我们给每个实验对象都稀释了配方
We attenuated the formula with each subject.
每个人在衰退前都有较长的健康期
Each one had a longer period of good health before the decline,
副作用越来越少
with less side effects.
虽然也很致命 而且很丑陋
Still lethal and ugly as hell,
但我们马上就要成功了
but we're getting close.
马丁内斯·埃科尔斯
Echols, Martinez.
琼·莱因哈特 白人至上主义者
June Reinhardt, the white supremacist.
她很招人喜欢
She was delightful.
然后是肖娜·巴布科克
Then we get to Shauna Babcock.
11号♥实验对象 到现在为止结果最好的
Subject 11. The best result yet.
她花了28天才衰退
She took 28 days to decline.
在她衰退之后 她的生命体征和外表
And when she did, her vital signs
与正常人一样
and appearance remained human.
我们给她感染埃博拉病毒 艾滋病病毒 麻疹
We exposed her to Ebola, HIV, measles.
她对这些都免疫
She's immune to all of it.
但她还是可以把你的头拧下来
And she can still rip your head off
像喝果汁一样喝你的血
and drink you like a Jamba Juice.
好吧 没有人是完美的
Well, yes, okay. Nobody's perfect.
但我们取得了进展
But we're making progress.
这不仅仅是调整配方 更重要的是年龄
It's not just tweaks to the formula, it's age.
这个配方攻击神经元
The formula attacks neurons.
年轻人的神经元更多
Younger people have more neurons.
神经元越多 衰退越不严重
The more neurons, the less severe the decline.
安东尼·卡特多大了
How old is Anthony Carter?
他25岁 明天到这里
He's 25. Arrives tomorrow.
我们应该继续用他实验 但他不够年轻
We should move forward with him, but he's not young enough.
别说了
Don't even say it.
你是建议我们用孩子试试吗
Are you suggesting we try with a child?
是的
Yes.
孩子的神经元比大人多数十亿
Children have billions more neurons than adults.
孩子不会有任何的副作用
A child would come through with zero side effects.
你想要解决办法 这就是
You wanted a solution. This is it.
你跑了多远
How far did you go?
大约十公里吧
Six miles, maybe.
你怎么知道我在哪儿的
How'd you know where I was?
我知道所有人在哪儿 这是我的工作
I know where everybody is. It's my job.
你还好吗
You okay?
我花了一整天的时间试图找到佩特研究中的漏洞
I spent all day trying to punch holes in Pet's research.
但它是成立的
But it holds up.
我觉得他是对的
I think he's right.
我也不敢相信我会这么问
I can't believe I'm saying this,
但是 找来一个孩子的可行性有多高
but how feasible is it to find a child?
你能接受吗
Can you live with this?
不 这简直骇人听闻
No. It's hideous.
但我不接受的话就会有千百万人死去
But it's either I live with it or millions of people die.
你能找来孩子吗 可以吗
Can you find a child? Can you do that?
我能找到
Yeah. I can do it.
只要找一个没有家人的孩子
Just a matter of finding a kid with no family,
在社会福利部门没有个人档案的
no paper trail with social services.
一个无人挂念的人
Someone no one will miss.
加油 你可以的 你可以的
Come on! You got it! You got it!
你可以 你可以
You got it! You got it!
田纳西州 孟菲斯市
你可以 你可以
You got it! You got it!
你要输给一个女生吗
You gonna let a girl beat your ass?
不想让你难过 但你是时候认输了
Not trying to make you sad, but I think it's time for you to lose.
见鬼
Ah, damn.
给你吧 你赢了
Here, have it. You won.
这笔钱我本来有用处 不过无所谓了
I mean, I had plans for that money, but whatever.
我们得走了
We got to go.
你从哪搬到这来的
Where'd you move here from?
佐治亚 再之前是在巴吞鲁日
Georgia. Before that, Baton Rouge.
你想来我家吃晚饭吗 我妈妈不介意
Want to come to our house for dinner? My mom won't care.
不行 我也得回家了
Oh, no, I got to get home, too.
如果我错过晚饭 我妈妈会生气的
My mom'll get mad if I miss dinner.
马德琳·英格
《时间的皱折》
-炸锅你关了吗 -还没 现在关吧
- Did you shut down the fryers? - No, let's do that right now.
我们要关门了 你有地方可去吗
We're closing. You got someplace to go?
你妈妈不介意你这么晚还在外面吗
Your mama doesn't mind you running around so late?
没关系 女士 她上晚班
No, ma'am. She works nights.
我自己可以的 谢谢
I think I'm all good. Thanks.
收到 马上过去
Copy that, 1-6. Switching over now.
现场一位32岁女性吸毒过量
A 32-year-old female pronounced dead on the scene
已死亡
of an apparent drug overdose.
妈妈
Mommy!
妈妈去世那晚 我十岁
I was ten years old the night my mama died.
不
No!
妈妈 妈妈
Mommy! Mommy!
那是我妈妈
That's my mom!
-没人可以照顾她吗 -她说没有
She doesn't have any people? She said no.
可怜的孩子和妈妈相依为命 不过你继续吧
Poor thing. Just her mama. But you go on.
现在联♥系♥社会福利部门太晚了
It's too late to get social services.
我们这周末先把她安置在临时寄养处
We'll put her in temp foster for the weekend.
手续可以到下周一再办
Paperwork can wait till Monday.
-我是无家可归的女孩 -亲爱的
- I'm the girl from nowhere. - Honey,
我需要给你拍张照片
I need to take your picture, please.
-无人挂念之人 -走吧 小妹妹
- The one no one will miss. - Come on, sweetie.
因此他们选择了我
That's why they chose me.
我的名字叫艾米·贝拉芳特
My name's Amy Bellafonte.
世界末日由此开启
This is how the world ends.
-这是什么地方 -以前是家酒店
- What is this place? - Used to be a hotel.
我问的不是这个
That's not what I'm asking.
由我们来接手吧 探员
We'll take it from here, Agent.
卡特先生 欢迎你
Mr. Carter, welcome.
我们会带你去你的房♥间
We'll show you to your quarters.
你有想过这些杀人狂进了那间电梯后
You ever wonder what happens to these homicidal maniacs
会发生什么吗
once they get in that elevator?
我没想过
I don't think about it.
-布拉德 -你好啊 哥们
- Brad. - Hey, brother.
-你好 兄弟 -很高兴见到你 还好吗
- How you doing, bro? - Good to see you. How's things?
谢谢你这么快就劝服了安东尼·卡特
Thanks for the, uh, quick turnaround on Anthony Carter.
该谢谢他
Ah, thank him.
这个人能把一杯水卖♥♥给快淹死的人
The guy can sell a glass of water to a drowning man.
他确实能言善道
He's a good talker.
以前帮我们摆脱了不少麻烦
Got us out of a lot of jams back in the day.
没错 你们俩一起服过役
That's right, you guys served together.
是在特种部队对吗
It was like, special ops, right?
三段派驻期
Three tours.
我的一切都是从他那学的
Taught me everything I know.
别惹他 他是个危险人物
Do not piss him off. He's dangerous.
又有个任务给你
Got another job for you.
这次有点不同
This one's a little different.
没问题
No problem.
-这不是你的 -现在是我的了 小贱♥人♥
- It's not yours! - It's mine now, bitch!
-把书给我 -快点 大妞 起来
- Give me my book! - Come on, big girl, get up.
-你知道书是我的 婊♥子♥ -快起来
- You know it's mine, you hooker! - Get up!
-没错 干倒她 -艾米 快从地上起来
- That's right, get her! Yeah! - Amy, get up off that ground.
有人要见你
Some man here to see you.
快点
Come on.
该死的
Aw, damn!
她来了
Here she is.
艾米·贝拉福特
Amy Bellafort.
是贝拉芳特
Bellafonte.
我的姓是贝拉芳特
My name is Bellafonte.
我是道尔探员 这位是
I'm Agent Doyle. This is...
布拉德·沃加斯特 你好 艾米
Brad Wolgast. Hello, Amy.
剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表