剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表
末 日 之 旅
第一季 第六集
《末日之旅》前情回顾
Previously on The Passage...
贺瑞斯·基尔德
Horace Guilder.
国防部
Department of Defense.
-你是坏人 -你刚才是不是读了我的想法
- You're a bad guy. - Did you just read my mind?
现在到了引导心灵感应连接的时候了
Now it's time to induce telepathic connection.
起立 温斯顿
Stand up, Winston.
-我真是个天才 -我接触到了卡特的血液
- I'm a freaking genius. - I was exposed to Carter's blood.
我不敢相信你让伊丽莎白恶化成那样
I can't believe you let Elizabeth get that bad.
-你能带她回来的 -通过给她注射病毒么
- You could bring her back. - By giving her the virus?
你想离开这鬼地方吗
How do you feel about getting out of this place?
你有计划吗
You got a plan?
我建议你快跑
I suggest you run.
快跑
Run!
-是你震飞他的 -是我震飞他的
- You just did that. - I just did that.
...机制启动
...protocols are now in effect.
-封锁诺亚计划 该死
- Project Noah is locked down. - Damn it.
慢慢来
Hey, hey, take it easy.
没事了
It's okay.
我在这
I'm here.
那声尖叫
That scream.
你是怎么震飞他的
How did you do that?
我不知道
I don't know.
-我就是把他震飞了 -好吧
- I just did it. - Okay.
沃加斯特 你在里面吗
Wolgast, you in there?
是的 我们在里面
Yeah! Yeah, we're in here.
电梯卡住了 我没法打开门
The elevator's stuck, and I can't get it moving.
给我一分钟
Give me a minute.
慢点
Hey. Take it easy.
听我说 这事我要和你解释清楚
All right, listen to me. I have to explain something to you.
-我的书 -我知道 亲爱的
- My book. - I know. Sweetheart...
不不 我的书 我不该留下
No, no, no, my book. I shouldn't have left it.
我不想失去它
I don't want to lose it.
好 这点更重要
Okay, this is more important.
你刚刚做的事非常厉害
What you did back there-- that was awesome.
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
但你不能告诉任何人你的能耐
But you cannot tell anybody what you can do.
读心术或那声尖叫
The mind reading or the crazy scream,
什么都不能说 我不信任这些人
none of it. I don't trust these people.
答应我好吗
Promise me?
我只想要我的书
I just want my book.
后退 后退
Get back, back.
-她没事吧 -没事
- She all right? - She's fine.
那玩意还在外面吗
Is that thing still out there?
他活不了多久了 我们正在找他
Not for long. We're tracking him now.
把他们带去安全屋
Let's get them to the safe room.
乔纳斯
Jonas.
我怎么了
What happened to me?
你之前病了
You were sick.
我觉得我病好了
I don't think I'm sick anymore.
是的
No.
是的 我也这么觉得
No, I don't think you are, either.
我想你
I missed you.
我也想你
I missed you, too.
佩特博士
Dr. Pet.
我真遗憾
I'm so sorry.
真是乱七八糟
What a mess.
这就是你想说的吗 这都是你的错
Is that all you can say? This is all your fault.
真的吗 我只是下令资助这个项目
Really? I just authorized the funding for this project.
是你制♥造♥了这些怪兽
You made these monsters.
我警告过你那些病毒很危险
I warned you that the virals were dangerous.
我说了我们不了解它们
I told you that we don't understand them.
现在我们能停止项目了吗
Now can we agree that we should shut down?
不 不行
No. We can't.
赛克斯少校 你当初在我办公室里
Major Sykes, you sat in my office
接受我给你的这份工作时几乎都热泪盈眶了
and practically wept when we offered you the job.
三年来第一次 我终于看到了
Now, for the first time in three years, I'm finally seeing
这座拦截人魔岛上产生了一些有价值的东西
something of value come off this island of Dr. Moreau,
所以我们要静观其变
so we're gonna see where this goes.
死了这么多人 你都不在乎吗
The body count doesn't bother you?
你现在突然假惺惺跟我谈这个
This hypocritical line in the sand you've suddenly drawn?
少来了 是你在过去三年
Please. You've been experimenting
对人体进行实验
on human beings for three years.
如果温斯顿咬了科罗拉多一半的人
And if Winston eats half of Colorado,
那也是你和李尔博士的错
the tab for that meal will be picked up by you and Dr. Lear.
诺亚计划
六个月前
一切正常 肖娜
Ah. Everything looks great, Shauna.
我很满意你的各项数据
I'm happy with all your stats.
你有什么问题要问我吗
Do you have any questions for me?
问题说不上 但我做了观察
Not a question so much as an observation.
这地方太无聊了
This place is boring.
还是死刑有意思
Death row was more exciting.
我们有数独书和拼图游戏
Well, we have a sudoku book and jigsaw puzzle.
听上去棒极了
That sounds great.
不如你再给我一把枪
If you could also bring me a gun
好让我在床上崩了自己
so I could shoot myself in the head.
我们能为你做什么 肖娜
What can we do for you, Shauna?
一部恐怖电影
How about a horror movie?
求你了
Please?
说真的 这就是我最好的朋友了
Literally, this is my best friend.
要哪部恐怖电影
Which horror movie?
看你本事了
Surprise me.
我只看过一部恐怖片
Well, the only horror movie I've ever seen is
叫做《我知道你去年夏天干了什么》
I Still Know What You Did Last Summer.
好的 我会假装自己没听见
Okay, I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear that.
我不理解你这奇怪且被拘束的生活
I don't understand this weird, sheltered life you've led
你真的从没听过或是见过任何世面
where you've literally never seen or heard of anything.
-你不了解我 -为什么会那样呢
- You don't know me. - And why is that,
"我的生活皆是秘密"医生
Dr. Everything in My Life Is a Secret?
-你想看恐怖片 -是的
- You want a horror movie? - Mm-hmm.
好的 我想想办法
Okay. I'll see what I can do.
-顺便带点披萨会更好 -别得寸进尺
- Pizza would be nice, too. - Don't push it.
女士
Ma'am?
女士
Ma'am?
楼上要你帮忙
They need you upstairs.
那是肯定的 长官 没错
That's affirmative, sir, that's correct...
我要我的书
I want my book.
我知道 亲爱的 但是我们现在没时间
I-I know, sweetie, but we don't have time
去找书了
to look for it right now.
温斯顿已经出了外♥围♥
Winston's off the perimeter.
他把定位芯片从他的脖子里卸了下来
Tore the locator chip from his neck.
他们在围栏附近找到了芯片
They found it near the fence.
他可能在任何地方
Could be anywhere.
理查兹 我们要尽快压制这件事
Richards, we need to contain this.
如果温斯顿
If Winston gets
到了人口密集的地方 一切都结束了
to a densely populated area, that's the end.
我知道 无人机穿不过森林冠层
I'm aware. The drones can't penetrate the canopies...
看看卫星能否定位到他
See if you can pick him up on satellite.
我觉得我看得到温斯顿的动向
I think I'm seeing what Winston's seeing.
艾米 不 小声点
Amy, no. Quiet.
艾米 你知道温斯顿在哪里
Amy, do you know Winston's location?
她不能被卷进这件事
She's not getting involved in this.
艾米 你是说你能读取他的思想
Amy, are you saying you can read his mind?
难以置信
Unbelievable.
你到底看到了什么
What exactly can you see?
灯光 车辆陆续开过
Lights. Headlights going by.
我就知道 她可以做到
I knew it! She can do it!
也许温斯顿在高速附近
Maybe Winston's near a highway.
-可能是145号♥高速 -好的
- Could be the 145. - All right.
那么我们应该带上艾米一起过去
Well, then, we should go there, and we should bring Amy with us.
剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表