剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表
And I shut down, and...
我帮不了你
and I couldn't help you.
也没法让你帮我 然后我
And I couldn't let you help me, and then I j...
我就再也不相信任何事
I just stopped believing in anything.
可后来我遇到了这个小女孩
But then I met this little girl.
她很好
She's great.
是个假小子
She's a tomboy.
和伊娃很像
Just like Eva.
和伊娃很像 是的
Like Eva, yeah.
非常像
So much.
她没有亲人了
She doesn't have anybody.
我很清楚
And it's so clear to me
我现在应该做的就是
that what I'm supposed to do right now
确保她的安全
is to make sure that she's safe.
这么久以来 这是唯一对我来说有意义的事
It's the only thing that's made sense to me in a long time.
我想你
I've missed you.
已经半夜2点多了
Psst. It's past 2:00 A.M.
睡不着吗
Can't sleep?
我也是
Me neither.
我能问你一个私人的问题吗
Can I ask you a personal question?
嗯
Yeah.
你是一个刺客吗
Are you an assassin?
不是
No.
好吧
Okay.
因为你今天刺杀了一些人
'Cause you assassinated some people today.
我在阿富汗当过兵
I served in Afghanistan.
然后
And, uh,
我做了一名联邦探员
then I became a federal agent.
然后
And...
今天很可怕吧
It was pretty scary today, huh?
我能再问你一个私人问题吗
Can I ask you another personal question?
可以
Sure.
你相信上帝吗
Do you believe in God?
你在想你妈妈吗
You thinking about your mom?
当然了
Of course you are.
人去世后 我们的责任就是要记住他们
You know, when people die, it's our job to remember them.
就算想念很痛苦
Even if it hurts.
我给你念故事吧
How about I read to you?
我可以念到你睡着为止
I can just keep reading until you fall asleep.
-好 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
从头开始吗
From the beginning?
手电筒
Flashlight.
好
Okay.
来吧
Here we go.
"那是一个风雨交加的黑夜
"It was a dark and stormy night.
"玛格丽特·莫里
"In her attic bedroom
"在她阁楼的小卧室里
"Margaret Murry,
"裹着一条拼布被子
"Wrapped in an old patchwork quilt,
"坐在床脚边
"Sat on the foot of her bed
"看着窗外的树枝
"And watched the trees tossing
在狂风暴雨中摇曳"
in the frenzied lashing of the wind."
你不知道这个怎么到你床上的
And you don't know how this got on your bed?
我收到信息来拖这辆车
I got a notice to pick this car up.
我只知道这些
That's all I know.
-你要拖到那里 -扣押处
- Where you taking it? - To the impound,
我把车都拖到那里 那是我的工作
where I take 'em all. That's my job.
你不知道是谁让你来拖的
And you don't know who called this one in?
我也是被派来的
It got sent through dispatch.
我不知道是谁给他们打的电♥话♥ 我能走了吗
I don't know who called them, so can I go or what?
我觉得你知道是谁让你转移这辆车
I think you know exactly who asked you to transport this car.
-告诉我 -我有时会为她干点活
- Tell me now. - I do jobs for her sometimes.
-她付的现金 -我要个名字
- She pays me in cash. - I want a name.
莱西 莱西·安托万
Lacey. Lacey Antoine.
2015年 马萨诸塞州 剑桥
-国防部 -是的
- Department of Defense? - Oh, yeah.
-你疯了吗 -他们出的钱
- Are you out of your mind? - They came through
是目前最多的 他们觉得这能
with the most money, by far. They see it as a way
-对付传染病 -这个计划
- to combat infectious disease. - Tim, this-this timetable
-太疯狂了 -你还不懂吗
- is insane. - Don't you see?
我们和制定规则的人合作才能打破规则
We go with the guys who make the rules so we can break the rules.
你说什么
What-what are you saying?
我是说我们能上快车道
I'm talking about a fast track.
你是在说将伦理道德弃之不管
You're talking about tossing ethics in the garbage.
伊丽莎白 这是为了你
Elizabeth... this is for you.
不 这是为了你
No, this is for you.
我想让你和我一起
I want you to stay with me.
你要么会失败
And you're either going to fail
要么会打破你穷尽一生
or you're gonna cross some ethical line
守住的道德底线
that you've worked your whole life to uphold.
等你回头再看看 你会带着无尽悔恨
You will look back on this with searing regret,
而你身边也不会有我
and you won't have me to talk to about it,
因为不管你怎么做 我都会
because this disease is going to have its way with me
被这个疾病侵蚀
no matter what you do.
卡特先生 你今天感觉怎么样
Mr. Carter, how are you feeling today?
我刚跑了六英里
I just did six miles,
我感觉我可以永远跑下去
and I felt like I could've kept going forever.
那真是太棒了
Well, that's excellent.
但是我最近在做噩梦
I've been having bad dreams, though.
也许你能帮我开点药
Maybe I can get something for that?
安♥眠♥药♥吗 好的
A sleeping pill? Sure.
你的梦有什么值得注意的吗
Anything remarkable about your dreams?
嗯
Yeah.
都是同一个人
It's the same guy every time.
你应该认识 那个蒂姆·范宁博士
And I think you know him-- that Dr. Tim Fanning.
他说他是你的朋友
He says he's a friend of yours,
但是我不能相信你
but that I shouldn't trust you.
他说要我告诉你
He says to tell you that...
你已经改变了世界
you already changed the world.
你只要等着看接下来会发生什么就行了
You just have to wait to see what will happen.
亲爱的 你看上去真美
Hey, honey. You look beautiful.
抱歉我来迟了 我今天过得不是很好
Sorry I'm late. I'm not having a great day.
一切都失控了
Everything's spinning out of control and, uh...
那都是我的错
...and it's all my fault.
你当初说得太对了
You were so right.
我觉得我可能漏了...
I think I may have missed...
一场演说
a lecture.
但是没人愿意告诉我今天是几号♥
But nobody here will tell me what day it is.
我好想你
I miss you so much.
宝贝
Hey, baby.
你想我吗
You miss me?
我...我以为
I... I thought
他们已经不让你干了
they pulled you off the floor.
人手不够
Not enough bodies.
-我太走运了 -你为什么要打她的笼子
- Lucky me. - Why do you hit her cage?
不要激怒她
Stop antagonizing her.
天啊 我真讨厌这里
Oh, God, I hate it here.
没有手♥机♥ 没有无线
No cell phones, no Wi-Fi.
这里只有一个好处
Only good thing about this place--
这是世上唯一一个
it's about the last place in the world
能管贱♥人♥叫贱♥人♥的地方
you can still call a bitch a bitch.
好了 好了
All right, all right,
住手 拜托 走吧 我们走吧
stop, stop. Come on, let's go. Let's just go.
我们工作完成了 走吧
We're done here, man, come on.
你想试试吗
Did you want to try?
-很有意思的 来 -我不...
- It'll be fun. Come... Come on. Oh. - I don't...
格雷 你真是个紧张的小子
Grey, you're such a tight little guy. Come on.
我看着你都觉得自己便秘
I look at you, I get constipated.
-来吧 来吧 上 -不
- Come on. Come on, come on. We're doing it. - No...
-不 -拜托 很有意思的 拜托
- No, no! No. - Come on. Come on. It'll be fun. Come on, come on.
不 不 我不能 我...
No, no, no! No, I can't-I can't...
-不 放开我 -你真是个怂货 格雷
- No, let me go. - Oh, you're such a wimp, Grey.
剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表