剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表
- We need this contained. - He doesn't know anything.
他知道的足够让他成为我们的绊脚石了
He knows enough to make him a liability.
该怎么做就怎么做
Do what you have to do.
我知道他是你的朋友
I know he's your friend.
这不重要
Doesn't matter.
亲爱的
Hey, sweetie.
来 来
Come on. Come on.
我们要干什么
What are we doing?
我觉得这是个让你
I thought maybe this was a nice place
和你妈妈告别的好地方
for you to say good-bye to your mama.
这很重要
It's important.
应该正式告别
There should've been a service.
你想让我怎么做
What do you want me to do?
也许你可以说一段你们的回忆
Maybe you can say a memory.
她做过的一些美好的事
Something nice that she did.
你是说除了她是一个瘾君子以外吗
You mean, besides being a junkie?
是的 除了她是一个瘾君子以外
Yeah, I mean besides being a junkie.
她是你的妈妈
She was your mother.
愤怒是毒药
Anger is poison.
也许你可以将一些愤怒留在这里
Maybe you can leave some of it here.
好吧
Okay.
有一次 我生日时
One time, for my birthday,
她给我用甜甜圈的孔做了个生日蛋糕
she made a birthday cake out of doughnut holes
在上面抹了奶油 给我当午餐吃了
and put whipped cream on top of it and let me eat it for dinner.
听起来很美味
That sounds delicious.
还有呢
What else?
她让我躺在她的床上看电视
She let me lay in her bed and watch TV.
如果我害怕的话 她也从来不会吼我
If I ever got scared, she never yelled at me about it.
我很喜欢她那样
I like that a lot.
还有呢
What else?
她说过
S-She said...
我是她生命中的快乐
...that I was the joy of her life.
她一直这么说
She said that all the time.
卡特先生 我来做个快速的检查
Mr. Carter. I'm here to do a quick exam.
你的心肺功能听起来不错
Your heart and lungs sound great.
你会是一个完美的附加品
You are going to be a fantastic addition.
你有什么问题吗
Do you have any questions?
你没有告诉我你的名字
You didn't tell me your name.
范宁 蒂姆·范宁博士
Fanning. Dr. Tim Fanning.
嗯 那我会怎么样
Yeah, and... w-what's gonna happen to me?
说实话 卡特 肯定不会很好过
Well, I'm not gonna lie to you, Carter, it's gonna be rough.
哥们 你在吐♥血♥
Man, you're bleeding.
太丢人了
Oh. How embarrassing.
不管怎么样 绝对会很惨
Anyway, it's gonna be bad.
然后会非常惨 然后会更糟糕
Then it's gonna be really bad and then it's gonna get worse.
但我会一直陪着你
But I'm gonna be with you the whole time.
然后都会好起来的
And it will get better.
到时候 兄弟
And when it does, oh, brother,
将会是一片光明
it's gonna be glorious.
现在全国通缉此人
A nationwide manhunt is underway for this man,
布拉德·沃加斯特涉嫌绑♥架♥一个
Brad Wolgast, in connection with the abduction
十岁非裔女孩
of a ten-year-old African-American girl.
他们最后一次被人看到是在去往田纳西州
They were last seen traveling west from Tennessee.
警♥察♥提醒各位司机和此人保持距离
Police are cautioning drivers to keep a distance.
此人很可能持有武器 极度危险
They believe he is armed and dangerous.
喂
Hello?
莱拉 出了点事
Lila. Some stuff has come up.
如果理查兹联♥系♥你 告诉他你好几个月没我消息了
If Richards calls, tell him you haven't heard from me in months.
-告诉他 -福伯太太
- Tell him... - Hi, Mrs. Ferber.
莱利的创伤不是开裂
Uh, Riley's incision isn't opening up,
这只是痊愈的过程
that's just the healing process.
包好伤口保持干燥 明天过来复查
Keep it covered and dry and come in for a recheck tomorrow.
他在 对吗
He's there, isn't he?
没错 有这个可能
Yeah. That's a possibility.
告诉我你没事
Tell me you're okay.
一切都很好
Everything is fine.
她有什么其他症状吗
Is she having any other symptoms?
你脑子转的真快 博士
That's pretty quick thinking there, Doc.
新闻上的消息不是真的
The thing on the news isn't true.
当然不是了 有什么我能帮忙的吗
Of course not. How can I help?
他带了人吗
He have other men with him?
大概需要六天恢复
Um, I'd say six days of recovery.
我得多争取点时间
It's gonna like buy myself more time.
听着 我现在有点走投无路
Listen, I'm running out of moves here.
不管发生什么 你要知道
Whatever happens, just-just know
我在努力要做正确的事
I'm trying to do the right thing.
我要挂了
I got to go.
-福伯太太 等等 -莱拉
- Mrs. Ferber, wait a minute. - Lila.
你之前说的都是对的
You were right about everything.
我爱你
I love you.
一直爱你
I never stopped.
很抱歉
Sorry about that.
病人来电
Patient.
你如果有他的消息会告诉我吧
You'll let me know if you hear from him?
如果我能在警方之前找到他 也许我能帮忙
If I can get to him before the police, maybe I can help.
肯定有什么合理解释的
I'm sure there's an explanation.
不要忘了 他是你的朋友
He's your friend. Remember that.
见到你真好 莱拉
It's good to see you, Lila.
好的
Okay.
给 早餐
There you go. Breakfast.
不许常吃
Don't make that a habit.
怎么了 我们为什么不走
What's going on? Why aren't we moving?
我要自首
I'm gonna surrender.
-不行 -这样不行的
- No, you can't do this. - This is not gonna work.
-我们不能这样 -我们出不了边境的
- We can't do this. - We're not gonna make it across the border.
如果我自首 就能让你上电视
If I surrender, we'll be able to get you on TV.
他们就不能伤害你了
They won't be able to hurt you.
你要丢下我了
You're leaving me?
必须要这么做
This is how it has to be.
最重要的是你安全了
The only thing that matters is that you're safe.
我要告诉你
Hey, I want to say something.
你的生命很重要
Your life is important.
你很重要
You are important.
你超级聪明 还很坚强
You're wicked smart and strong
敏捷 幽默 还很厉害
and fast and funny and tough.
你只要活下来 想做什么都可以
You can do anything you want with your life.
这可不是我的主观看法
That is not my opinion.
这是事实
That is a fact.
听到了吗 艾米
Can you hear that, Amy?
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
准备好了吗 我们可以吗
Ready? Can we do this?
-可以 -好吧
- Yeah. - Okay.
早上好
Morning.
警长 那个记者怎么办
Hey, Sheriff, how we doing with that, uh, reporter?
他在路上了
He's on his way.
警长 国防部在一号♥线
Sheriff. The Department of Defense is on line one.
真的吗 该死
Really? Well, hell.
我们得离开这里
We got to get out of here.
你得去搞到这些手铐的钥匙
I need you to get the keys for these handcuffs.
-什么 我做不到 -你可以的
- What? I can't do that. - Yes, you can.
就在那里 桌子后 快去
They're over there. Behind that desk. Go.
很好
Nice.
你在干什么 把手放下
What the hell are you doing? Put your hands up.
警长 听我说 我们都得离开这里
Sheriff, listen to me. We all have to get out of here.
你看到我身后的那些车了吗
You see those SUVs behind me?
里面有一群很坏的人
They have some very bad men inside.
后退
Stay back.
不要动
Stay right there.
举起手来 举起手来
Hands up. Hands up!
等我 转过去
剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表