剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表
回到诺亚
on one of the cleaning crew's Humvees.
但他们认得我们的脸
Except they know your face, Brad.
好吧 我说清楚
Okay, clarification:
我们要偷一辆清道夫的悍马
We're stealing one of the cleaning crew's Humvees.
-好极了 -你希望我怎么说 莱拉
- Great. - What do you want me to say, Lila?
我很抱歉让你安然无恙
That I'm sorry for keeping you safe?
去加油站要往哪走
Which way to the pumping station?
有时候 我感觉
Sometimes, I feel like...
伊利诺伊州 芝加哥 2016
我无法呼吸
...I can't breathe.
就好像 如果我不控制自己
Like, if I let myself,
我就会慢慢死去
I'll just fade away.
回去工作会有帮助吗
Going back to work is the answer?
这值得一试
It's something to try.
肯定比在这间空荡荡的房♥子里四处走要好
It's got to be better than walking around that empty house.
我好想念她
I miss her so much.
布拉德 你觉得回去工作合适吗
And, Brad, do you think getting back to work is a good idea?
我觉得这是一种错觉
I think it's a delusion.
请继续说下去
Say more about that.
我认为不管是任何疗法还是回去工作
I think that no amount of therapy or going back to work
都改变不了伊娃的悲剧
is going to change what happened to Eva.
当然没法改变
Of course it's not gonna change what happened.
我只是期待会有什么其他事发生
I just want to let something else happen.
你都不跟我说话
You barely even talk to me.
我不明白 你怎么能想到
I don't understand how you can even think
回去工作呢
about going back to work.
我想要派上用场
I want to be useful.
我想要被需要
I want to be needed.
我想要出一份力
I want to help.
这才能让我感觉好过点
That's what makes me feel better.
我想要帮帮你
I want to help you.
我想要我们俩互相帮助 但是
I want us to help each other, but...
这好像不太可能了
that doesn't seem to be happening.
她说这些话的时候你什么感受
How's it make you feel when she says that?
为什么你不想要对此有任何回应
Why don't you want to respond to that?
听着 我今天很忙
Look, I have a really busy day.
如果你不介意 我想早点走
If you don't mind, I'd like to cut it a little early.
我留下来
I'm staying.
如果你不想花这个时间 我想
If you don't want the time, I'll use it.
你很久没来局里了
You've been missed at the Bureau.
也不来我的欢送会
And also at my goodbye party.
很抱歉没参加
Yeah, I'm sorry I missed it.
我不应该给你这个的
I shouldn't be giving you this.
审前 重罪犯
你在辨认队列里真的不能认出他来吗
You really couldn't identify him in the lineup?
不能 很奇怪
Yeah, no, it's-it's weird.
不要去
Don't do it.
我不知道你在说些什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
你想要吃点什么吗
Do you want to get something to eat?
随便逛逛
Just hang out?
对你可能有好处
Might be good for you.
不用了 我吃过了
No, I'm good. I ate already.
他的地址是什么
What's his address?
我不知道
I have no idea.
你都记下来了
You already memorized it.
别这样 布拉德 地址是什么
Come on, Brad. What is it?
西区大街7533号♥
7533 West Race Avenue.
2A号♥公♥寓♥
Apartment 2A.
她是我的女儿 克拉克
She was my daughter, Clark.
她也是我的教女
She was my goddaughter.
他们会把那家伙关上一辈子
They will nail this guy to the wall.
他会烂在监狱里
He'll rot in the cell.
但你要是杀了他
But if you kill him...
坐牢的就是你了
you're gonna be locked up.
我就少了一个好朋友
And I'll be one best friend short.
回家去吧
Go home.
和你妻子一起
Hold your wife.
重新开始
Start over.
这是可以实现的
It is possible.
洛曼 你能听到吗
Loman, do you copy?
洛曼 你能听见吗
Loman, do you read?
布拉德 你能听到我说话吗
Brad, do you read me?
兄弟
Brother.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
莱拉还好吗
Is Lila okay?
你需要援手吗
Do you need help?
我担心有人跟着你
I'm worried you might have picked up a tail.
-我们需要担心他吗 -不用
- Should we be worried about him? - No, we should not.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
只要我们找到艾米就好
As long as we get back to Amy.
你还好吧
You okay?
一点也不好
Not in the slightest.
之前不好意思
I'm sorry about before.
你太坏了
You were a bully.
我想要跟你聊聊之前你跟我说的那个故事
I want to talk about that story you told me.
你喜欢看我哭吗
Do you like seeing me cry?
-所以你才要这样 -不是
- This is why you're doing this? - No.
我想要你打败范宁
I want you to beat Fanning.
我都不知道谁是范宁
I don't even know who Fanning is.
他知道你
He knows you.
而且他想要利用你感受到的
And he wants to take all that guilt
所有的那些惭愧和痛苦
and pain that you feel...
来利用你你
and use it against you.
你只是跟你妈妈吵了一架而已
You had a fight with your mom. That's all.
我伤她心了
I made her sad.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
她吸毒 仅此而已
She had an addiction. That's all.
她不想你觉得惭愧
She wouldn't want you to be sorry.
我觉得
I bet...
我觉得她很抱歉
I bet she's sorry.
她不会因为发生的这些事怪你的
She wouldn't blame you for what happened.
没人会
No one does.
因为这不是你的错
Because it wasn't your fault.
好吗
Okay?
我怎么样才能相信你
How can I trust you?
范宁想要我们相信的是
What Fanning wants is for you to believe
我们最糟糕的部分
the worst about yourself.
他让你感觉孤独 害怕
He'll make you feel alone... and scared.
他会让自己看起来是唯一要你的人
He'll make it seem like he's the only one who wants you.
这不是真的
It's not true.
不要相信
Don't buy it.
你有很多人 你有那位探员
You have people. You have the agent.
你有我
You have me.
你还有你自己
And you have yourself.
那些都是他对你做过的事吗
Is that what he did to you?
是的
Yes.
你现在是坏人了吗
Are you bad now?
我努力比他好一些
I'm trying to be better than him.
但饥饿会让你做些蠢事
But hunger makes you do weird things.
别走
Don't go.
我必须离开
I have to.
他不知道我来了
He doesn't know I'm here.
我不想一个人待着
I don't want to be alone.
你不用一个人
You don't have to be.
你比你以为的要强大得多
You are more powerful than you realize.
你想去哪里都行
You can go anywhere you want.
乔纳斯 照这些指数来看
Jonas, the way these numbers look,
抗毒血清跟不上增长的病毒性滴定量
the antiviral can't keep up with the increas ed viral titer.
那就加大抗毒血清剂量
Then let's just push more antiviral.
是可以 但只会多争取一点时间
We can, but it will buy you minutes,
并不能治本
not a cure.
剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表