剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表
With age comes wisdom.
我说认真的 给我出去
I'm serious, get out of my room.
好吧
Sure.
你很聪明 你知道吗
You're a smart-ass, you know that?
你很聪明 你知道吗
You're a smart-ass, you know that?
你神游到哪去了
Where'd you go?
她的情况怎么样
How's she doing?
现在还言之尚早
It's early.
但我们正在尝试一种新型预防性抗病毒药物
But we're pushing a new prophylactic anti-viral.
在我们给她注射之前
And I did another knockout study
我又做了一次敲除研究
before we gave her the shot, so...
克拉克
Clark.
这孩子必须成功 不然... 我不知道
This kid has to make it or... I don't know.
会成功的
She will.
我对你有信心
I have faith in you.
你确定你没事吗
Are you sure you're okay?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我不知道 你好像有点心神不宁
I don't know, you... you seem distracted.
我认为有可能是巴布科克
I thought maybe it was Babcock.
准备半夜进行 对吗
It's happening at midnight, right?
是的
Yeah.
我们杀过她一次
We killed her once.
再杀她一次又如何
What does it matter if we kill her again?
你觉得等这一切都结束了
Do you think, after this is all over,
我们能离开这去过正常生活吗
we can walk out of here and lead a normal life?
我们响应了使命的召唤
We answered the call of duty.
所以 好日子会来临的
So, yeah, we will.
我得去看看沃加斯特
I got to go check on Wolgast.
房♥间检查 请出来
Room check. Step outside.
我可以去卫生间吗
Can I go to the bathroom, please?
我还以为死亡才是讽刺的事
And here I was thinking that irony was dead.
我知道我之前站错边了 抱歉
I know I was on the wrong side of this. I'm sorry.
原来这么说就能一笔勾销啊
Well, that makes it all okay.
你气色不错
You seem good.
我知道 我状态很好
I know, I look good, right?
我感觉很强壮 很敏锐
And I-I feel strong, alert.
有什么不对劲的地方吗
Something's not right?
我不知道是什么事
I don't know what it is,
但马上就要发生了
but it's coming.
那女孩是谁
Who's the girl?
她也是死刑犯吗
And is she on death row, too?
范宁这个名字你有印象吗
Does the name "Fanning" Mean anything to you?
有个人来到艾米的房♥间
This guy came into Amy's room,
说他会来找她
and he said that he's gonna be coming for her.
范宁在我脑子里
Fanning's in my head.
在我的梦中
He's in my dreams.
我觉得他是这里的老大
I think he runs this place.
你最好别惹麻烦 沃加斯特探员
You'd best be on your toes, Agent Wolgast.
布拉德 跟我走走
Brad, walk with me.
有些问题问你
I've got a couple of questions.
你好
你也好
Hi... to... you.
你好 我想问一些关于马丁·埃科尔斯的问题
Hi. Uh, could you answer a question about Martin Echols?
他本来是被关在你们那儿的死刑犯
He was on death row at your facility.
你好 我得跟你上司谈谈胡里奥·马丁内斯的事
Hi, I need to speak to your boss about Julio Martinez.
他原来是你们监狱里的死刑犯
He was on death row at your prison.
弗洛伦斯·麦克卢尔惩教中心
Florence McClure Correctional Center,
我是达琳
Darlene speaking.
你好 达琳
Hi, Darlene.
我想询问下关于肖娜·巴布科克的信息
I'm looking for some information on Shauna Babcock.
为什么
Why?
我想了解关于她死亡的细节
I'm interested in the details of her death.
12名死刑犯在行刑日期之前
12 death row inmates have died mysteriously
离奇地死亡了
before their execution dates,
所有人都对此闭口不谈
and no one wants to talk about it.
达琳
Darlene?
你有什么想告诉我的吗
Is there something you want to tell me?
肖娜·巴布科克不是在这里死亡的
Shauna Babcock didn't die here.
她是被联邦探员带走的
She was taken away by federal agents.
我就知道事有蹊跷
I knew it was wrong.
-我们来这干什么 -你们去休息一会
- What are we doing? - You're on a break.
我需要跟你确认几件事
I need you to confirm something.
我也需要你回答几件事
Yeah, I need a few things, too.
肖娜·巴布科克在出意外之前
Was Shauna Babcock planning to go to makeup school in L.A.
是不是在计划上化妆学校
before things went sideways?
你就是要确认这件事情
That's what you need to confirm?
是或不是
Yes or no?
是 她是这么计划的
Sure. That was her plan.
这有什么大不了的
Why does that matter?
我告诉你你也不会相信
You wouldn't believe me if I told you.
她有被人暴♥力♥性侵的历史吗
Is there any history of sexual violence?
诸如此类的
Anything like that?
你是要写一本她的传记吗
Are you writing a book about her?
继父性侵过她 很惨
The stepfather. Ugly story.
-法庭不受理上诉 -你是怎么说服她来
- Was inadmissible. - How'd you get her to come here,
参加诺亚计划的
take the deal with Project Noah?
那姑娘生命中的所有人都在辜负她
Everybody in that girl's life let her down.
我做出了绝不会辜负她的样子
I presented myself as someone who wouldn't.
你知道我现在怎么想的吗
You know what I'm starting to think?
没人会真正忘却过去
Nobody gets over anything.
人们说时间是解药 但并没有用 对吧
They say time helps, but it doesn't, does it?
只是另一个谎言罢了
It's... it's just another lie.
你跟我见过人们对同类
You and I have seen the worst
可以做出多残忍♥的事情
of what human beings do to each other.
你从未动摇过 现在你却失控了
You never cracked. You're losing it now.
告诉我原因
Tell me why.
你太小题大做了
You're being dramatic.
范宁是谁
Who's Fanning?
我知道他是零号♥病人
I know he's patient zero.
我知道我没把他带到这里
I know I didn't bring him here,
我也知道他在人们的梦里
and I know that he's in people's dreams.
到底怎么回事
What the hell is going on here?
你给那小女孩的手臂里打了什么
What did you put in that little girl's arm?
-我们的谈话到此结束 -不
- This conversation is over. - No.
不 不 你回答我
No, no, no, you answer me.
告诉我你对那些被我带到这里来的人都做了什么
Tell me what you did -to those people that I brought here.
带他离开
Just take him away.
-范宁是谁 -带他走
- Who is Fanning? - Get him out of here.
艾米会怎么样
What's gonna happen to Amy?
你一直在躲着我
You've been avoiding me.
我很忙 我没法...
Uh, I'm-I'm busy. I-I can't...
你要找我♥干♥什么
What do you need from me?
-不不不 干什么 -你的梦
- Oh, no, no. Wha-What? - Your dreams.
是和范宁有关的
They're about Fanning.
你能告诉我是从什么时候开始的吗
Can you tell me when they started?
大概在第二个还是第三个实现对象来的时候
Around the time the second or third subject showed up.
一开始只是模糊的图像
They were just, like, wispy pictures at first.
你的意思是还会慢慢改变
So they changed is what you're saying.
是的 慢慢变得更加真实 时间更长
Uh, yeah, they got more real, longer.
像是无法逃脱的...
Movies I couldn't escape...
无法逃脱的电影
That I couldn't escape from.
范宁在他的梦里和你说过话吗
Does Fanning ever talk to you in his dreams?
现在会了
He does now.
是在巴布科克来这里后开始的
That started after Babcock arrived.
-他说了什么 -他最近和我说的
- What does he say? - The last thing he told me
是...
was, um...
"我们有活要干"
"We have work to do."
希尔拉
Sierra.
-希尔拉 希尔拉 我... -让一下
- Sierra. Sierra, can I... - Excuse me.
我叫莱拉·沃加斯特 布拉德·沃加斯特的前妻
My name is Lila Wolgast. I'm Brad Wolgast's ex-wife.
我给你留了大概四通留言
I-I-I left you, like, four messages.
剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表