剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表
What's this?
他们在我身体里放了一个芯片
They put a chip in me.
他们说这是为了看我的身体情况
They say it's there to see what my body's doing.
但我觉得这是为了看你是不是带我逃走了
But I think it's there to see if you sneak me out of here.
让我来
Let me.
不要看那个
Don't look at that.
看我就好
Look at me.
你要对她做什么
What are you gonna do to her?
你的力量比你想象的强大得多 肖娜
You have a lot more power than you think, Shauna.
告诉他你的故事
Tell him your story.
我觉得我们拍好了 肖娜
Okay, I think we got it, Shauna.
你拍得够特写吗
Did you get it real close?
我需要它做求职作品集
I need that for my portfolio.
嗯 我们都搞定了
Yeah, yeah, we got it.
2012年 内华达州 拉斯维加斯
这太恶心了 姐们
Oh, it's super disgusting, dude.
你这么漂亮
You're so pretty.
为什么你要把自己弄得这么恶心
Why do you want to make yourself look so gross?
因为这样很厉害
Because it's awesome.
这是投给化妆学校的吗
Is this for makeup school?
特效化妆 洛杉矶有一所教这个的学校
Special effects makeup. There's this school out in L.A.
在我变成我妈那样之前
I got to get the hell out of Vegas
我要赶紧离开维加斯
before I turn into my mom.
这个地方快把我榨干了
This place is gonna suck me dry.
两位
You guys...
我讨厌我的装扮
I hate my costume.
是因为你头上的角跟大鸡鸡一样吗
Is it because your horn looks like a massive penis?
可能吧
Yeah, maybe.
快点 帮帮我 肖娜
Come on, help me out, Shauna.
-你太美了 -闭嘴
- You're beautiful. - Shut up.
-你想离开这吗 -什么 不要
- Hey, you wanna get out of here? - What? No.
-我以为你喜欢粗暴的 -你在干什么 住手
- I thought you liked it rough. - What are you doing? Stop.
我能用这个吗
Can I have this?
搞什么 你这个变♥态♥贱♥人♥
What the hell? You psycho bitch!
不好意思 你说什么 把手从我朋友身上拿开
Sorry, did you say something? Get your hands off my friend.
不要...
Don't...
你没事吧
Are you okay?
快分开
Hey, break it up.
快分开
Break it up!
我们走
Let's go.
先生 先生
Sir. Sir.
你是在等那杯咖啡出现奇迹吗
Are you waiting for that coffee to do something,
能轮到我了吗
or can I get in there?
好的
Yeah.
你有什么牌
What do you got?
三个一样的能打败两对吗
Three of a kind beats two pair?
我真不幸 确实可以
Unfortunately for me, it does.
今天感觉怎么样
How are we feeling today?
挺好的
Fine.
很好
Okay, good.
现在做一次深呼吸
So, now I need one deep breath.
很好 再来一次
Good. Okay. One more.
一切看起来都很好
Okay, everything is looking good,
我过几个小时再来找你
and I will see you in a couple of hours.
七 四 九
Seven, four, nine.
我没看到最后两位数
I missed the last two numbers.
我会找出剩下的数字
I'll work out the rest.
我听到隔壁的房♥间有人说话
Oh, I heard a man talking in the room next door.
他的声音很好听
He has a nice voice.
我想他的名字叫安东尼
I think his name is Anthony.
来睡一觉吧
How about we get some sleep?
-我不困 -不困吗
- I'm not tired. - No?
你刚刚打了一个好大的哈欠
That was a pretty big yawn you did back there.
来吧
Come on.
把拖鞋脱掉
Take your slippers off.
不论何时 我一闭上眼
Whenever I close my eyes,
我觉得有人在监视我
I feel like somebody's watching me.
只有我而已 来
It's just me. Come on.
要不我看看衣柜里有没有怪物吧
How 'bout I check the closet for monsters?
没有怪物
No. No monsters.
那床底下呢
How about under the bed?
你把怪物藏在这了吗
You hiding monsters under here?
没有 只有地板
No. Just the floor.
这里只有我们
It's just us here.
我不喜欢这个地方
I don't like this place.
我们离开这里吧
Let's just get out of here, okay?
好
Okay.
你是什么人
Hey. Who the hell are you?
你要干什么
What are you doing?
-抱歉 我只是想... -怎么了
- Sorry. I just wanted to-- I just-- - What's happening?
对不起
I-I-I'm sorry.
你只是想怎么样
You just wanted to what?
我只是想警告你
I just wanted to warn you.
我只是想要...
I just wanted to...
我只是想警告你 他会来找她的
I just wanted to warn you. He-He's gonna come for her.
-谁 -范宁
- Who? - Fanning.
-范宁是谁 -零号♥病人
- Who's Fanning? - Patient zero, man.
-他会逼人做事情 -好吧
- He-he makes you do things. - All right. Okay.
冷静点 也许我能帮你
Calm down. Maybe I can help you.
范宁想要什么
What does Fanning want?
想要一切 所有的一切
Everything. Everything.
赶紧带她离开这里
Just please get her out of here.
告诉我他在哪里
Tell me where to find him.
4B 和他们其余的人在一起
4B, with the rest of them.
快走
Come on, move.
好像除了去警局接你
Like I don't have anything better to do
内华达州拉斯维加斯 2012年
我没别的事干似的
than pick you up at a police station.
我相信如果你不在德马科管道公♥司♥整理发♥票♥
Yeah, I'm sure DeMarco Plumbing really grinds to a halt
他们就会停止运转了
if you're not there to file their invoices.
你昨晚去哪了 肖娜
What the hell were you doing last night, Shauna?
我会告诉你的
Well, I'll tell you.
从傍晚开始 我就用假身份证
The evening started at a warehouse party
去参加了一个仓库派对
that I used a fake ID to get into.
喝酒 咳摇♥头♥丸♥
We drank, we took Molly.
应该是摇♥头♥丸♥吧
Well, actually, I think it was Molly;
嗨得有点快 谁知道呢
it was a little speedy, so who really knows?
然后我看到一个恶心的男人对海莉毛手毛脚
Then, I saw some gross guy getting handsy with Hayley,
我用啤酒瓶割伤了他的手臂
so I slashed his arm with a beer bottle.
所以我将荣获英勇奖章
And that's why I'm being awarded the medal for heroism.
嗯
Yeah.
就这样吗
Is this it?
你就只能做到这样吗 肖娜
Is this the best you can do, Shauna?
你知道我都计划好了
You know what my plan is.
我会从事电影特效化妆的工作
I'm gonna do special effects makeup for movies.
我要搬去洛杉矶 我已经存了三千块
I'm moving to L.A. I already have three grand saved.
你是不会坚持到底的
You won't follow through.
你的人生只会面对接踵而来的麻烦
Your life's just a series of things that happen to you.
你是不会搬去洛杉矶 也不会从事化妆工作
You're not gonna move to L.A. and work in makeup.
你只会浪费那笔钱
You're just gonna waste that money.
我们俩都很清楚
We both know it.
去洗干净你的脸
Wash your face.
你现在一脸惨象
You're a horror show.
听说你又惹麻烦了
Heard you got in trouble again.
谢谢你的担心
Thanks for your concern.
你和你的朋友是不是穿了性感的万圣节服装
Were you and your friends wearing some slutty Halloween costumes
还露出了小裤裤
with your panties hanging out?
丹尼 不要再在我面前
Danny, it is really important
说小裤裤这个词 这点很重要
you never say the word "Panties" in front of me again.
以前你对我没这么差的
You used to be nicer to me.
我真的不知道该和你说什么 丹尼
Yeah, well, I don't really know what to tell you, Danny.
智慧是随着年龄增长的
剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表