剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表
until we're sure she won't suffer any side effects.
赛克斯博士 我追求的就是这种副作用
Dr. Sykes, it's the side effects I'm after.
你知道我最近调到新部门了吗
Did you know that I recently changed departments?
我现在是特种武器部的副部长
I'm now the deputy director of the Department of Special Weapons.
特种武器部和寻找禽流感的疗法
What does the Department of Special Weapons have to do
有什么关系
with finding a cure for the avian flu?
我们有九个别的机构在研究禽流感
We have nine other facilities working on the bird flu.
我来这里是要将诺亚计划引至新方向
I'm here to take Project Noah into a new direction.
你的工作为一个我们已试图研究
Your work has unlocked a potential in an area
数十年的领域开启了潜在可能
we've been trying to crack for decades.
如果这个女孩能读取思想
If this girl can read minds...
艾米还没有展现出任何心灵感应的能力
Amy hasn't shown any telepathic abilities.
你确定吗 你对她进行实验了吗
Are you sure? Have you tested her?
我绝不会给一个孩子注射病毒
I would never have given a child the virus
让她可以被部署为武器
so she could be deployed as a weapon.
科学发现经常来自于偶然
Scientific discoveries are made all the time by accident.
伟哥最初被研制时是心脏药物
Viagra was developed as a heart medication.
这个类比也太不恰当了
What a breathtakingly inappropriate analogy.
我参加诺亚计划
I signed on to Project Noah
是因为寄希望于消除疾病
because of the promise of eradicating diseases,
让世界变得更美好
making the world a better place.
但现在你想将这次彻底失败的
But now you want to take that work, which, by the way,
研究工作变成武器
was a colossal failure, and weaponize it?
这里没有任何人想参与其中
No one here wants any part of that.
大家担心的是他们会咬人
It's the biting everyone is worried about.
但我有一个猜想
But I have a theory.
通过对大脑深部刺♥激♥ 我们也许能控制他们
With deep brain stimulation, we may be able to control them.
-你不是认真的吧 -这是个复杂的过程
- You can't be serious. - It's a complex procedure,
但它可能会产生你想要的结果
but it could yield the results that you want.
基尔德部长 请别理他
Director Guilder, please ignore him.
把这里关停
Shut us down.
佩特博士
Dr. Pet...
我同意给你24小时时间来证明她错了
I'm granting you 24 hours to prove her wrong.
好的
Okay.
厨房♥很快就没人了
The kitchen's gonna be empty soon.
-去开着的那个门 -往大厅走
- To get to the open door... - Down the hall,
门在右边 你已经说了一百遍了
door's on the right-- you said it a hundred times.
我其实一遍也没说过
I literally haven't said it once.
艾米
Amy...
你是在读我的思想吗
are you reading my mind?
谢谢
Thank you.
我现在在想什么
What am I thinking right now?
艾米
Amy.
棒球
Baseball.
26 蓝色
26. Blue.
什么时候开始的
When did this start?
只是有时候会这样
It just happens sometimes.
我试图让它停下
I try to stop it,
但我的大脑不听我使唤
but it's like my brain won't listen to me.
拜托别生气
Please don't be mad.
我没生气 没生气
I'm not mad. I'm not mad.
我只是...
I'm-I'm just...
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
-我... -沃加斯特
-I... - Wolgast.
该走了
Time to go.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
-艾米有会要开 -是和基尔德吗
- Amy's got a meeting. - Is this with Guilder?
-不 不行 -别拉他 不
- No. No way. - Stop it! No!
-我们说好的 -快走
- We had a deal. - Move it.
说好的也能变啊
Deal changed.
我讨厌你
I hate you!
吃你的冰激凌吧
Eat your ice cream.
基♥督♥的血
The blood of Christ.
基♥督♥的血
The blood of Christ.
看来有人没关后门
Someone left the back door open, I see.
我没有敌意 修女
I come in peace, Sister.
这位是我的朋友 莱拉
This is my friend Lila.
我们需要一个地方住下
We need a place to stay.
我们惹上麻烦了
We're in trouble.
这里是修道院 不是旅馆 莱西
This is a convent, not a motel, Lacey.
我不能允许你们惹上的什么麻烦
I cannot allow whatever storm you're caught in
来搅乱这里的秩序
to interrupt things here.
莱西跟我说了你在你们整个社区做的善事
Lacey has told me about all the good work you do in your community,
为了报答你的招待 我们愿意帮你的忙
and we would love to help out in exchange for your hospitality.
你们可以住一晚
You can stay for one night.
树叶很快就变绿了
The leaves will turn soon.
这没起作用
It didn't work.
这些都没能把你带回我身边
None of this brought you back to me.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
克拉克
Clark.
你让艾米和基尔德单独谈话
Did you send Amy to talk to Guilder alone
却不通知我一声
without talking to me?
他是我的上司
He's my boss.
你知道他的目的是什么吗
Do you know what his agenda is?
我服从命令
I follow orders.
就像当初你让我
Just like I did when you asked me
去找一个孩子给你做实验一样
to find a kid for you to experiment on.
基尔德对艾米感兴趣的动机不纯
Guilder's interested in Amy for all the wrong reasons.
他可能会把那孩子带走 把她改造成武器
He could take that child and make her into a weapon.
你认为军队
And what do you think the military wanted
想从这个实验中得到什么
out of this experiment anyway?
我给国防部打过电♥话♥了
I called the DoD.
他们没有取消对巴布科克的处决
They didn't cancel Babcock's execution.
你开始调查我了吗
You're checking up on me now?
克拉克
Clark.
现在只有咱们两个
It's just you and me here.
作为一个关心你的人
And I'm asking as someone who cares about you,
我在问你 你还记得肖娜·巴布科克吗
is Shauna Babcock in your head?
我记得她的样子
I remember how she was.
她非常有吸引人的手段
She-she has a way of drawing people in,
如果你也是这样的话 我会帮你的
and if-if that's what's happened to you, I'll help you.
我们可以一起解决这个问题
We can deal with this together.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
真心希望事情不会越来越糟 李尔博士
Uh, sure hope this doesn't go south for you, Dr. Lear.
是啊
Yeah.
我们巡视的时候会再来查一遍 但是
We'll check back in during rounds, but, uh,
别看他
just don't... don't look at him.
我说的是范宁
Fanning, I mean.
别看就行了
Just, um... don't.
毕业只是个形式
Graduation is the formality.
马萨诸塞州 坎布里奇市 2012年
你们的努力和奉献
Your hard work and dedication
才是你们称自己为博士的资本
is what earns you the right to call yourselves doctors.
-没错 -干杯
- Hear, hear. - Cheers.
当你们走向社会 你们会...
When you go forth into the world, you will...
感觉他一说话就让人想睡过去
When he started talking, it was yesterday.
嘘 我想支持他的
Shh. I'm trying to be supportive.
好吧 至少我们能同意
Okay. Can we at least agree
这持续了很长时间而且有点无聊
that it's gone on kind of long and it's a little boring?
-是 这点我同意 -谢谢你
- Yes. I'll give you that much. - Thank you.
这很有帮助
This will help.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你今天没喝酒
Hey, you're not drinking.
没喝 我戒了 戒了三个月了
Nope. I'm sober. Three months.
这挺好的
Hey, that's great.
感觉怎么样
How's it going?
感觉糟透了
It's horrible.
我烦死了
I hate it.
他真的要去欧洲了吗 又去啊
Hey, is he really leaving for Europe? Again?
明天走
Tomorrow.
他现在直到临近假期前
He's not getting back
剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表