剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表
那就把实验室里所有的抗毒血清全都用上
Fine, then just push every antiviral in the lab.
每一秒钟我都要争取
I want to buy every minute available.
好吧
Okay.
乔纳斯 坐在我身边
Jonas, sit with me.
握着我的手
Hold my hand.
你觉得怎么样
How are you feeling?
伊丽莎白 对不起 我不该这么做
Elizabeth, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that.
你就不该这么对我
You shouldn't have done any of this to me.
伊丽莎白 你很快就痊愈了
Elizabeth, you're so close,
我知道你害怕
and I know you're scared,
但你只要做出选择就行了
but all you have to do is choose,
你不会后悔的 我保证
and you won't regret it, I promise.
你可以忘掉这一生
You can forget about this whole life.
我不要忘记我的一生
I don't want to forget my life.
我很喜欢
I loved it.
你将会有一个不一样的人生
You'll have a different life.
我不想要
I don't want it.
你只是害怕才这么说的
That's just fear talking.
你怕死 对吧
You're scared of dying, right?
你是应该怕死
Oh, and you should be,
因为人死后 除了冰冷孤寂
'cause there is nothing in death
什么都没有
but being cold and being alone.
但是你不必死
But you don't have to go there.
我爱你
I love you.
没关系
It's okay.
你可以答应我
You can say yes.
伊利诺伊州 芝加哥 2016年
我得去找艾米
I have to get to Amy.
你知道艾米不是伊娃吧
You know Amy's not Eva.
我当然知道
Of course I know that.
我只是说伊娃的事和艾米的事没有关系
I just mean that one has nothing to do with the other.
有
Yes, it does.
我现在有机会
I have a chance.
有机会做什么
A chance to do what?
弥补所发生的事
To make up for what happened.
发生的事你无法弥补
You can't make up for what happened.
莱拉 我当时在场
Lila, I was there.
我本可以阻止那个人 但是我没有
I should've been able to stop the guy, but I didn't.
是我的错
It was my fault.
但是我当时不在场
Well, I wasn't there.
也许是我的错
Maybe it was my fault.
你有没有想过这点 因为我有想过
Did you ever think about that? Because I have.
莱拉 别
Lila, no.
不 我没必要去做那个手术的
No, I didn't have to take that surgery.
我完全可以相信主治医生能够胜任
I could have trusted an attending to do it,
但是我没有
but I didn't.
如果我没加班 如果我去吃晚餐
If I hadn't worked late, if I had gone to the dinner,
整件事的结果就会不一样
the whole thing would've played out differently.
没人会死 伊娃现在都上初二了
Everybody lives, and Eva's in the eighth grade right now.
别说了
Stop.
不 等一下 那这样呢
Oh, no, wait, how about this?
如果我没有忘记那些该死的马克笔呢
What if I hadn't forgotten the stupid markers?
那你就不会去便利店
Then you wouldn't go to the convenience store,
伊娃就不会拿钱包去给你
Eva would've never brought you your wallet.
就没人死 我们现在会在家里做晚饭
Everybody lives and we're at home right now making dinner.
你知道吗
You know what?
我在午餐的时候就买♥♥了马克笔
I bought the markers at lunch.
我只是忘记放盒子里了
I just forgot to put them in the box.
莱拉 那不是你的错 不是 别这样
Lila, it's not your fault, it's not. Please.
如果你都不怪我 你怎么能怪自己呢
If you don't blame me, how can you blame you?
那是一场悲剧
It was a horrible thing,
但我依然需要你
but I still need you,
在你原谅自己之前 我无法拥有你
and I can't have you until you forgive yourself.
求你原谅自己好吗
Can you please just do that?
我们俩都原谅自己吧
Can we both do that?
你不明白我做了什么
You don't understand what I did.
那就告诉我
Then tell me.
把枪放在地上
Weapons on the ground.
举起双手
Hands in the air.
我们时间不多了
All right, we don't have a lot of time.
你要离开这里 我们会搞定这里的
You need to get out of here. We'll clean this up.
你听到了吗
Hey. You with me?
我要去自首
I-I'm gonna turn myself in.
不行 不行 绝对不行
No, you're not. No, no, no, no, no.
今天你的状态不好 布拉德
It's not your best day, Brad.
而且也不是你最后一天
It's not your last, either.
我找不到方向了 我现在还是找不到
I got lost, man. I'm still lost.
我不
I don't...
你需要一个计划
You need a plan.
你需要集中精力 兄弟
You need focus, brother.
有一件很重要的事 这件事
Something important, something that's gonna,
会帮你找回方向的
gonna help you get your bearings back.
无路可走了
There's nowhere to go.
你知道我要开始的那个工作吗 诺亚计划
You know that job I'm starting? Project Noah?
那不只是工作
It's not just a job.
而一项将会改变世界的任务
It's a mission that's gonna change the world.
也许会对你有好处
This could be good for you.
让我带你离开这里吧
Let me get you out of here.
来
Come on.
转身
Turn around.
跪下
On your knees.
大家没事吧
Everybody okay?
我不知道 你说呢
I don't know, you tell me.
我之前不知道吉尔伯特想干什么
I didn't know what Gilbert was doing.
艾米没事吧
Is Amy okay?
她没事
She's fine.
我答应过她我会带你回去
I promised her I'd bring you back.
我为什么要相信你
Why should I believe you?
因为诺亚计划就是一场恐怖实验
Because Project Noah's a horror show.
要是我能早点看清就好了
I just wish I'd seen it sooner.
你知道怎么做
You know the training.
任务大于一切
It's mission before everything.
现在怎么办
What now?
我们回去 找到艾米 然后把你们救出去
We go back... and get Amy, and get you guys out of here.
你想知道我们怎么变成这样的吗
You wanted to know how we got here.
伊娃死后
After Eva died,
他们叫我去指认杀她的人
they called me in to identify the guy who killed her.
我假装没有认出他
I pretended I didn't recognize him.
然后我找到了他并杀了他
And then I tracked him down and I killed him.
那让你感觉好些了吗
Did it make you feel better?
没有
No.
那把我变成了一个怪物
It turned me into a monster.
那天好似被点燃的导火索
It was like a fuse was lit that day.
我接受了诺亚计划的工作
I took the job at Project Noah.
然后我带了几十个
And then I got a dozen death row inmates
全国各地的死刑犯来这里签协议
across the country to sign a piece of paper
让政♥府♥把他们也变成怪物
so the government could turn them into monsters, too.
我不知道他们到底发生了什么
I didn't know exactly what was happening to them,
但我知道如果我问了 我不会喜欢
but I knew if I asked, I wouldn't like it.
我们就是这么变成现在这样的
So that's how we got here.
你必须待在艾米身边
You have to stick by Amy...
无论发生什么
whatever happens.
无论发生什么
No matter what.
马丁内斯 进来 把计划捋一遍
Martinez, get in here. Let's go over this.
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
我有漏了什么吗
What am I missing?
这里和这里的监控设备
Cameras here and here.
进入电梯的额外视网膜扫描仪
Additional retina scanners to access the elevators.
-没问题 随机密♥码♥ -已经安装
- Check. Password randomizer? - It's implemented.
每天换两次
Changes twice daily.
-两人管理制度 -尽快实施
剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表