剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表
真是让人讶异
Well, this is a curveball.
对你不好 对我也不好
Bad for you. Bad for me.
出去
Get out.
但是有好消息
Good news, though.
你没有受感染
You're not infected.
伊丽莎白和我说了那晚她和你在一起
Elizabeth told me all about her night with you.
我已经知道了
Yeah, I already knew.
她出轨了
She messed up.
然后我们解决了
And then we fixed it.
我们解决了 是因为我们彼此相爱
We fixed it because we love each other
我们的婚姻比某个愚蠢的错误
and our marriage is more important
来得更重要
than some stupid mistake.
然后我们继续新生活
And then we moved on.
显然 你无法释怀
Clearly, you never did.
我开始认为这才是你的目的
And I'm beginning to think that's what all this is about.
你迷失了
You lost,
你永远也无法释怀
and you'll never get over it.
她从没爱过你
She never loved you.
也永远不会爱你的
She never will.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
守卫 守卫 放我出去
Hey, guard! Guard, let me out of here!
放我出去
Let me out!
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth?
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
乔纳斯
Jonas?
什么 怎么会
What? How?
我不知道
I-I don't know...
但是我在这里
but I'm here.
别去
No.
不能走这里
Not through there.
这里是去厨房♥的路
That's the way to the kitchen.
从这里我们会去到排水隧♥道♥
It gets us to the drainage tunnel.
走吧
Come on.
我可以读到他的心
I can hear him.
艾米 快跑
Amy, run!
艾米 快走
Amy, go!
是你震飞他的
You just did that.
是我震飞他的
I just did that.
我们没事 没事了
We're okay. We're okay.
剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表