剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表
末 日 之 旅
第一季 第四集
《末日之旅》前情回顾
Previously on The Passage...
艾米 我会来找你
Amy, I'll find you.
我保证
I promise.
-把她安乐死 -好吧
- Euthanize her. - Okay.
但这样解决不了真正的问题
But you won't fix the real problem.
-什么问题 -那场噩梦
- Which is? - The nightmares.
全世界有很多病人
There are a lot of sick people in the world,
你可以帮助我们拯救上百万病人
and you could help us save millions of them.
我要那名探员
I want the agent.
不要看那个 看我就好
Don't look at that. Look at me.
他会来找她的
He's gonna come for her.
-谁 -范宁
- Who? - Fanning.
现在我们该好好聊聊了
I guess now is a good time to talk.
三年来 12名死刑犯
In the last three years, 12 death row inmates
被送往科罗拉多的一家政♥府♥机构
were sent to a government facility in Colorado
成为一个秘密医学实验的小白鼠
to be used as guinea pigs for top secret medical experiments
我会查的
I'll look into this.
别妨碍我 沃加斯特探员
Stay out of my way, Agent Wolgast.
到时间了 卡特
It's time, Carter.
你得做出决定了
You're gonna have to make a choice.
如果您有以下症状 请及时联♥系♥工作人员
发烧 呕吐 阳光过敏 晕眩 癫痫
你在干什么
What are you doing?
卡特又做噩梦了
Carter had another nightmare.
他最近一直在做噩梦
He has them all the time now.
这也是实验的一部分吗
Is that a part of this?
我也会那样吗
Is that gonna happen to me?
你做噩梦了吗
Are you having nightmares?
没有 但我整天
No. But all I do all day
都想着他们给了我什么药
is sit around and think what drug they put in me.
如果我生病了 会怎么样
And if I get sick, what will happen to me?
我也会出现那种情况吗
Is that gonna happen to me?
不会 你不会出现那种情况
No, it's not gonna happen to you,
-因为我们要逃出去 -怎么逃
- 'cause we're gonna get out of here. - How?
我只认识走廊到电梯到厕所的路
All I know is the hallway to the elevator to the bathroom.
而且外面每十英尺就有人看守
And there's men outside with guns every ten feet...
而你之前说要带我们逃出去
...and you said you would get us out of here.
-你并没有带我们逃出去啊 -停
- And you didn't get us out of here. - Hey.
我之前说我们不能干什么
What did I say we were not gonna do? Huh?
-惊慌 -惊慌 然后你现在呢
- Panic. - Panic. And what are you doing right now?
-我慌了 -你慌了
- Panicking. - You're panicking.
我会带我们逃出去的
I'm gonna get us out of here.
你打算怎么做
What are you gonna do?
拓宽我们的视野
I'm gonna broaden our horizons.
怎么了
What is it?
我要马上见李尔博士
I have to see Dr. Lear right away.
-怎么了 -我出现了所有那些症状
- What for? - I have all that.
你为什么这么在乎病毒在脑部的活动
Why do you care so much about the virals' brain activity?
我觉得我们正在见证一场进化
I think we're witnessing an evolution.
我们得去理解
We need to understand it,
万一我们需要保护自己
in case we need to defend ourselves.
不做噩梦吗
From bad dreams?
你就像我妈说手♥机♥能让人得脑癌一样
You're like my mom who says cell phones give you brain cancer.
手♥机♥确实能让人得脑癌
Cell phones do give you brain cancer.
看见了吗 和我猜测的一样
See? It's just what I suspected.
他们的脑部活动在晚上达到了峰值
Their brain activity peaks overnight.
这些
These...
这些噩梦肯定与之相关
These nightmares can't be unrelated.
也许这只是静态的 但是
Maybe it's just static, but...
但如果这是某种交流呢
But what if it is communication?
这是谁
Who's this?
电磁场的强度
The intensity of the EM field
比其他人都要高出好几千倍
is exponentially higher than all the others.
范宁
Fanning.
长官 我带沃加斯特来了
Sir, I've got Wolgast for you.
他说自己得跟你和赛克斯博士谈谈
Says he wants to talk to you and Dr. Sykes.
艾米睡不着 她很焦虑
Amy's not sleeping. She's anxious.
是啊 大家都这样 我们能怎么办呢
Yeah, that's been going around. What can we do?
首先 我觉得你能让她出去走走
I think, for a start, you can get her out of that room.
她才十岁
She's ten.
她需要新鲜空气 户外活动 能分心的东西
She needs fresh air. Go outside. Diversion.
国防部有些安全方面的担忧
D.O.D. has some security concerns.
主要是因为你
Mostly about you.
他们能负担得起一个户外贴身保镖
They can afford an outdoor security detail.
我又不是哈利·波特
I'm not Harry Potter.
好吧 告诉我你需要什么
Okay. Tell me what you need.
我只想谢谢你为我做的一切
I just wanted to say thank you for what you did.
我不会太放在心上
I wouldn't think too much about it.
如果你真想感谢我 就别来搅合我的脑子
If you really want to thank me, you can just get out of my head.
我们又有麻烦了
We got another problem.
你的一个手下有点疯了
One of your soldiers is going a little crazy.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你得去解决他
You're gonna have to take care of him.
"解决他" 这是什么意思
"Take care of him." What does that mean?
他要把这地方都捅出去
He's gonna blow the whistle on this whole place.
如果这里发生的事情传出去
If what's going on here gets out,
你肯定会被问责
you're going to be held responsible,
然后我就要被安乐死了
and then I'm gonna get euthanized.
我觉得你不知道你自己在说什么 肖娜
I don't think you know what you're talking about, Shauna.
我的人没问题
My people are fine.
我绝对相信他们每一个人
Trust any one of them with my life.
好吧 那我们就走着瞧吧
Okay. I guess we'll just wait and see what happens.
理查兹 到隔离室来
Richards, we need you in the cell block.
保尔森中士有问题
We have a problem with Sergeant Paulson.
收到
Copy.
你还好吗
我很好 谢谢 你呢
你能跑多快
比我以前跑得快
保尔森
Paulson.
怎么了
What's the problem?
长官 您认识戴维·温斯顿吗
Sir, you know David Winston?
认识
Yeah.
在来时见过他
Met him briefly on the way in.
你最近怎样 温斯顿
How have you been, Winston?
他开了二十年的大货车
He drove long-haul truck for 20 years.
有天他找到了一个姑娘 强♥奸♥了她
One day he found a girl, and he raped her.
他把她绑在卡车下接着开完了剩下的路
He strapped her underneath his rig and finished his route
从西雅图一路到博兹曼
from Seattle to Bozeman with her under there.
然后他开始了五年的杀戮狂欢
Then he went on a five-year killing spree.
听我说
All right, listen to me.
你没必要去了解他们的故事
You don't need to learn their stories.
他也没给我什么选择的余地吧
Yeah, well, he didn't give me much of a choice, did he?
很像你和肖娜·巴布科克
It's a lot like you and Shauna Babcock.
什么时候会变得可怕
谁说会变得可怕
你知道他跟我说什么吗
You know what he says to me?
-他告诉我他爱我 -兰迪
- He tells me he loves me. - Randy,
这是我们第三次派驻吧
this is what, our third tour now?
我带你来 是因为我相信你
I brought you along because I trust you.
这些怪物可以随心所欲 没人能阻止他们
These things can do whatever they want, and no one can stop 'em.
你可以 但巴布科克不会让你这么做
I mean, you can, but Babcock won't let you, you know?
我要你立刻去医务室报到
I want you to report to the medic right now.
你需要做一个全面的心理评估
You need a full psych eval.
巴布科克在耍你
Babcock is playing you.
听我说
Listen to me.
拜托 没人比你更强大
你要醒过来
You need to wake up.
我们发过誓要保护这家机构里所有的人
We are sworn to protect the lives in this facility
直到这些小白鼠让我们研制出治疗方法
until these lab rats give us the cure that we need.
我们只是在这里待得太久了
We've just been here too long.
那些坏人呢
你怎么知道我们不是小白鼠
How do you know we're not the lab rats?
不敢相信他们让你帮我盖树屋
You know, I can't believe they let you do this to me.
剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表