剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表
What are you reading my texts for?
刚刚跳出来了而已 莱拉是谁
Just popped up. Who's Lila?
-前妻 -你有个前妻
- Ex-wife. - You have an ex-wife?
他还能有什么样的妻子呢
What other kind of wife would he have?
你真滑稽 你知道吗
You're hilarious, you know that?
短♥信♥上说什么
What's the text say?
她留了很多言
That she's left several messages,
以及她很担心你
and she's worried about you.
你不打电♥话♥给她吗
You're not gonna call her?
不
No.
-快看 -狂欢节
- Look. - Hmm. Carnival.
想去看看吗
Want to check it out?
走吧
Let's do it.
我可以和你谈谈吗
Can I, uh, talk to you for a minute?
等一等 亲爱的
One second, sweetie.
-我们有什么问题吗 -你在说什么
- Do we have a problem? - What are you talking about?
你给她动物饼干 让她坐前排
I'm talking about the animal crackers and the front seat
让她用你的平板 让她看视频
and the letting her use your tablet and watching YouTube
现在又停下来去狂欢节 她是个货物
and now stopping at a damn carnival. She's cargo!
我们进去了 一个半小时后这里见面
We're going in. We'll meet back here in an hour and a half.
明白了吗
Clear?
我不想谈任何事情
I don't want to talk about any of it.
我们不必谈
We don't have to talk.
那个女孩一两天内就会到这里
The girl should be here in a day or two.
一个女孩
A girl.
她叫什么名字
What's her name?
艾米
Amy.
过来
Come here.
你审查的技术
You vetted the science.
会起作用的 她会没事的
It's going to work. She's gonna be okay.
亲爱的 我想你了
Hey, baby, I missed you.
你想过我吗 克拉克·理查兹
Have you thought about me, Clark Richards?
想过
Yes.
好的 因为我无时不刻不在想你
Good. 'Cause I think about you all the time.
你和我 我们是天造地设的一对
You and me, we're made for each other.
但你不该骗我
But you shouldn't have lied to me.
你晚点要补偿我
You'll make it up to me later.
你嘴上的糖霜像一撇山羊胡子 给
You have, like, a goatee made entirely of sugar right now. Here.
独角兽
Unicorn.
十岁小女孩怎么都这么喜欢独角兽
What is it with ten-year-old girls and unicorns?
反正你可能根本赢不了
You probably couldn't win it anyways.
我在军校的时候 正巧拿了射击奖章
I happen to have a medal in marksmanship from the academy.
军校里 那是多久之前的事了
The academy? How long ago was that?
我们想玩一轮
All right, we'll take a round here.
好的
You got it.
艾米·贝拉福特 准备好向我道歉吧
Amy Bellafonte, prepare to apologize
因为你委婉地说我老
for subtly calling me old.
讨厌 我想要那一个
Dang. I want that one.
要射中三个才能得到独角兽
You need three to get the unicorn.
-轮到你了 -我打不中的
- Your turn. - Oh, I can't do that.
-你可以的 -我不行
- Yes, you can. - I can't.
你可以的 你才十岁 怎么知道
Yes, you can. Ten years old, how do you know
-能到什么 不能做到什么 -见鬼
- what you can and can't do? - Why in the hell
-我为什么需要会用枪 -顺带说一句
- would I be able to shoot a gun? - Would you watch
-注意你的用词 -天
- your language, by the way? - Oh, my God,
-你老是爆粗口 -不如先试试看
- you swear all the time. - Why don't you try it...
-难道你不知道吗 -然后再抱怨
- Don't you know that? - ...before you actually crap
这个想法不好
on the idea?
你可以的
You can do it.
来吧 放轻松就行了
Come on. Just relax.
这就对了 你是左撇子吗
There you go. Are you left-handed?
那好 你要把枪放在这边肩膀上
Okay. You're gonna put it on this shoulder.
这就对了 你可以的
There you go, you got it.
现在只要从射程孔看出去
Now you just got to look through the scope.
好了 第一个小兔子飘过的时候
All right, now, I counted a half second
我数了有半秒钟
as the first one floated by.
所以小兔子飘过的时候 你念一和二
So one floats by, you go "One and two."
念到和的时候 再扣扳机
Don't pull the trigger until the "And," okay?
先看一会 找到你的节奏
Just watch a few, find your rhythm.
哥们
Uh, dude,
还有人在排队呢 你们能不能快点
there's, uh, there's, like, people waiting, so can we...?
叫那些人干等着吧
People waiting can suck it.
深呼吸
Deep breath.
准备好了就开枪
When you're ready.
我了个去
Holy-- damn it!
你们看到了吗 厉害
Did you see that? Yes!
你们看到这小女孩了吗 看到她的枪法了吗
Did you see that girl? Did you see her?
去拿你的战利品吧 亲爱的
Yeah, go get your prize, sweetie.
那一个
That one.
终于打通你的电♥话♥了
I finally got you.
对不起 我只是...
Yeah, I'm sorry. I've-I've just, um...
没关系
No, it's fine.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
伊娃的生日快到了
Eva's birthday's coming up.
已经三年了
It's been three years.
但是还是这么难受 对吗
It doesn't get easier, does it?
是的 但我没事
No, but I'm okay.
戴维向我求婚了
Hey, so David asked me to marry him.
你怎么回答的
What'd you say?
我答应了
I said yes.
我觉得我需要忘记过去
I-I feel like I need to move on
也许再生一个孩子
and maybe have another baby.
我该说什么呢 恭喜你
What should I say? Congratulations?
你也可以说别嫁给他
You could say don't do it.
你也可以说你要回家
You could say you're coming home.
虽然发生的事很可怕
It was a terrible thing that happened,
但那不是你的错
but it wasn't your fault.
而且如果你回家 我会告诉你
And if you came home, I would tell you
我用了多少次才能让你相信
that as many times as it took to make you believe it.
我
I...
我不能回去
I can't.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
没事
Okay.
有需要就打给我
Call me if you need me.
拜 布拉德
Bye, Brad.
这独角兽太蠢了
That thing is ridiculous.
不是 独角兽超棒的
No, it's not, it's freaking awesome.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我们该走了吗
Should we get going?
好
Yeah.
但我要去个洗手间
Uh, I got to hit the head, though.
介意我先去吗
Mind if I go first?
去吧
Yeah.
我们过去那边坐一下
Why don't you take a seat over here?
我去去就回 别动
I'll be right back. Don't move.
新计划
New plan.
道尔不舒服 他不走了
Doyle's not feeling well. He's gonna stay here.
我们不去科罗拉多了 那个地方不好
We're not going to Colorado. It's a bad place.
-是吗 -嗯 问题是
- It is? - Yeah, yeah. The problem is,
坏人在找我们
there's gonna be some bad guys looking for us,
所以我们必须要找个安全的地方 也就是说
so we got to find someplace safe, which means
你必须要信任我
you're gonna have to trust me.
-我知道你可能没有理由... -好的
- And I know you may not have good reasons... - Okay.
-你答应了 -是的
- Okay? - Okay.
我会信任你 现在赶紧离开这里吧
I trust you. Now let's get the hell out of here.
-你确定吗 -走吧
- You're sure? - Let's go.
把那个给我 来 来
Give me that thing. Come on, come on.
布拉德·沃加斯特在2005年被授予银星徽章
Brad Wolgast earned a Silver Star in 2005
还在阿富汗干掉了98个人
and was credited with 98 kills in Afghanistan.
我们可不想和这种人来硬的
This is not the guy we want going rogue.
-我们得控制事态 -他什么都不知道
剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表