剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
so, now, I gotta get the screw gun out.
继续
come on.
我把房♥子的门拧上了,
I got the door to the house screwed in,
我在这里拿到了机械螺丝刀
and I got the screw gun in here.
只是希望雨水没有漏到房♥子里
just hope it didn't leak in the house.
去年,我们不得不烧毁旧木屋
last year, we had to burn down the old cabin
因为那里有霉菌问题
because there was a mold problem in there.
你不能呆八个月--
I mean, you can't stay eight months
--在一个发霉的房♥子里
in a house that's all moldy.
你可能会死,否则会病得很重
I mean, you'd probably die or else get pretty sick.
该死的
damn it.
啊,这里有霉菌--
ah, there's mold right here on the --
这是湿的
It's wet.
这是湿的 都湿在这里
This is wet. all wet in here.
但是熊--只是不停的动物的问题
but the bears -- just nonstop problems with them animals.
水是从哪里来的?
where did the water come from?
哦 看这个 这是这里的水
ooh. look at this. this is water here.
那是
That was.
那到底是怎么到那里的?
how the hell did that get there?
看,那是水,
see, that was water there,
所以它可能就在那里通过
so it had to come through probably right there.
那就是它通过的地方,就在那里
That's where it came through, right there.
这就是为什么会这样
That's the reason why this is like that,
正因为如此
is because of that.
那是湿的 哇
boy, that's wet. wow.
这里 这东西上面有霉菌 那个白色的霉菌
here. this thing has mold on it. that white mold.
这不是很糟糕,但它就在那里
It's not real bad, but it's there.
哦,那好吧
well...okay.
它没有我想象的那么糟糕
It's not as bad as what I thought it would be
因为房♥子里没有其他地方,
'cause it's not anywhere else in the house,
不过,我还是要修屋顶
but still, I gotta fix the roof, though.
天气变冷了
It's getting cold.
我得检查一下我的网有没有鲑鱼
I gotta check my nets for salmon.
希望至少有几十个
hopefully, got at least a couple dozen.
诱饵对于诱捕是必不可少的
bait is essential for trapping.
没有诱饵就无法成功运行陷阱线,
can't run a successful trapline without bait,
没有陷阱我就无法谋生
and I can't make a living without a trapline.
如果你开始看到冬天来了,你还没有诱饵,
If you start to see winter come and you haven't got bait yet,
这有些令人担忧的
It's a little concerning.
是的,这绝对是
yeah, this is definitely
鱼一生道路的尽头,
the end of the road for the fish,
不管它们是否触到网上
whether they ran into the net or not.
它们不会走得更远
They're not going much further.
就在它们的产卵地
just about at their spawning grounds.
你可以看到这条已经腐烂了
You can see this one's got rot.
在它死之前,它已经开始腐烂了
She's just already starting to decay before she's dead.
一旦它们产卵,它们很快就会死去,
once they spawn, they die very shortly afterwards,
所以
so, you know,
这些鱼可能再活一个星期
these fish might live another week.
想想真是太神奇了,
It is pretty amazing to think, you know,
这条特别的鱼是 4 年前的卵,
This particular fish was an egg 4 years ago,
它洄游到完全同样的位置
and it's returning to the exact same spot.
所以,它已经游过了 500 英里的河流
so, you know, it's traveled 500 miles of river
到达这里
to get here.
来到它曾出现的每个相同的河道中--
and it's gone in each of the same channels it came down
--多年前的年轻鱼苗
from a young fry many years ago.
这是一条很大的
That's a big one.
在这里长大,我想我总是看到我爸爸
growing up out here, I guess I always saw my dad
为诱捕季节,捕捞鱼
getting fish for trapping season.
我大概 5 或 6 岁
I was probably 5 or 6.
我甚至不记得了
I can't even remember
当我,第一次和他出去的时候
When I, you know, first went out with him.
对我来说,这是我生活的重要组成部分
for me, it's a huge part of my life.
我认为你让自己敞开心扉向人们学习
I think that you leave yourself open to learn from people
比你自己摸索,会获得更多,
That know a lot more than you
从其他人的经验中汲取很多
and take a lot away from other people's experiences.
我肯定有足够的诱饵
I've definitely got enough bait
在这个诱捕季节足够我用,
to cover me for this trapping season,
这是非常重要的
which is quite important.
威士忌,你想要一些吗?
Whiskey, you want some?
威士忌,过来 你要一个吗?
Whiskey, come here. you want one?
你在找浆果吗?
are you finding berries?
是的,我在这里找到了一棵漂亮的灌木
yeah, I found one nice bush here.
我总是喜欢采摘浆果。 这真好
I always like picking berries. it's nice.
你知道它们对你有好处,
You know that they're good for you, you know?
五个人做饭,
cooking for five people,
现在五个大人,
five adults right now,
都有很好的食量
all pretty good eaters.
我们喜欢尽可能地通过自己的手吃东西
We like to eat from our own hands as much as possible.
现在我怀孕了,
and now that I'm pregnant,
我想这将是我希望传递给我的孩子的东西
I guess that would be something I hope to pass to my kids.
向世界展示新的人会很有趣
It'll be fun to show somebody new to the world
所有的东西都在这里
all of the stuff out here.
来,黑莫,快点
come, Heimo, hurry up.
我希望他没事
I hope he's all right.
奶油河鳟
cream grayling.
制♥作♥奶油河鳟
making cream grayling.
你好,珍贵
hello, precious.
你是时候回家了! 我担心
about time you come home! I worry.
--我该回家了吗? -是的,我担心你
-about time I come home? -yeah, I worried about you.
-什么? -是的
-what? -yeah.
-啊 - 雪橇机怎么样?
-ah. -how about the snow machine?
你检查了吗?
Did you check it out?
是的,一只熊把它拱到一边,
yeah, a bear knocked it over to the side,
是--它把滑雪板搞砸了
and it was -- he screwed up the ski.
但是房♥子,屋顶,它是--
but the house, the roof, it was --
其中很多都被移♥动♥了
a lot of that was moved over.
有水从门进来
some water got in by the door.
真的吗?
really?
我知道,但还不糟
I know, but not bad.
哇 奶油河鳟
wow. cream grayling.
你抓到了一些河鳟,是吧?
so you caught some grayling, huh?
是的
yep.
又一顿美餐
another great meal.
科林走了
now that Krin's gone
叶子开始变颜色,
and the leaves are starting to turn colors,
我得去找木头
I got to get wood.
我得把木屋修好,以备过冬
I got to get the cabin more fixed up for the wintertime.
我得弄清楚该怎么做
I got to figure out what to do
那台雪橇机还在下面木屋
with that snow machine yet down at the lower cabin.
所以我必须--我不知道
so I got to -- I don't know.
我真的不知道
I really don't know yet.
我可能会尝试修复它,看看会发生什么,
I'll probably try to fix it, see what happens, you know?
现在它会变得非常忙碌,所以...
now it's going to get really hectic, so...
总是一些东西
always something.
远离我的胡萝卜,北极!
stay out of my carrots, Arctic!
不要偷它们
Don't steal 'em.
这是我们花♥园♥里最后一根胡萝卜,
It's the last of our garden carrots,
所以我只是想把它们当作一种享受
so I just wanted to bring them as a treat.
只是去给大家做晚饭
just going to cook everybody dinner.
我要煮肉丸
I'm going to cook meatballs
在火上炖胡萝卜
and braised carrots on the fire.
他们在那里听起来不是很忙,是吗?
They don't sound very busy back there, do they?
非常安静
It's awfully quiet.
-你现在完成了吗? -没有
-Are you done now? -No.
没打算退出
wasn't planning on quitting.
你还没准备好喝啤酒吗?
You ain't ready for a beer?
没
no.
今天比昨天做得更多
got more done today than we did yesterday.
是的,我们完成了任务
yeah, we got stuff done.
本以为会更快
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表