剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
现在,我要来这里移♥动♥我的飞机
right now, I'm coming up here to move my plane
下到离房♥子更近的砾石堆
down to the gravel bar closer to the house.
这是很好的熊栖息地,
This is good bear habitat,
它们喜欢来这些砾石堆
and they like running these gravel bars
当水位低时,寻找食物
When the water's low, looking for food.
看起来没有任何问题
It looks like nothing's messed with it.
这是我搭建的电熊围栏
This is an electric bear fence I've got set up.
如果熊决定咬我的轮胎,或者...
If a bear decides to take a bite out of my tires or...
它希望能撞上这道篱笆
He'll hopefully hit this fence
在它们靠近飞机之前受到电击,
and get a shock before they get to the plane,
这通常会阻止它们
and that usually will deter them.
如果不能阻止熊
but it wouldn't take a bear
超过三分钟就会损坏这架飞机,
more than three minutes to just trash this plane,
完全毁弃
I mean, just ruin it completely.
我会被困住。我不能起飞
You know, and I'm stranded. I can't take off.
所以这是一个非常非常重要的事情
so it's a really, really big deal.
而且,你的飞机
and, you know, your plane
是你的主要交通工具
is your main piece of transportation.
如果这一切都被熊搞砸了,
If it's all screwed up by a bear,
你有很多麻烦
You're in a lot of trouble.
当你住在荒野中时,
When you live in the bush,
你不能承担比你需要的更多的风险
You don't take any more risks than you need to.
北极地区野生动物保护区
是美国最大的受保护荒野
北极保护区的面♥积♥大致等同于
the arctic refuge is roughly the size
南卡罗来纳州
of the state of South Carolina.
你走了数百、数千英里
You go for hundreds, thousands of miles
没有道路--什么都没有
without roads -- nothing.
1980 年,美国政♥府♥
禁止在保护区进行新的人类占领
只剩下七张木屋许可证
我们的许可证只会到期
our permits only go up
直到我们最后一个孩子死去
until the death of our last child.
100年内,将不再有人
within 100 years, there's gonna be nobody.
我们是最后一个
We are the last.
最后的阿♥拉♥斯加
木屋的位置被隐藏,
以保护这些家庭的隐私
一旦我看到树叶变色了,到时候了
once I see the leaves changing, it's time.
冬天来得很快
winter is coming very quickly.
你不想措手不及
You wouldn't want to be caught unprepared
当冬天来临时
When winter's upon you.
那么你就有麻烦了
then you're in trouble.
你需要庇护才能生存
You need shelter to survive.
冰冻指日可待,
freeze-up is just around the corner,
作为一个捕手,
and as a trapper,
我必须为进入冬季做好准备
I got to be ready for that going into the season.
所以我试图向自己证明这是可能的,
so I am trying to prove to myself it's possible,
我可以做到并自给自足
That I can do it and be self-sufficient.
在这里,你总是在
out here, you're always fighting
与一些自然力不断战斗
some kind of an element constantly.
当冬天来临时,你必须做好准备
When winter hits, you have to be prepared.
否则,你就惨了
otherwise, you're dead.
秋季的最后几天
我要拿下百叶窗
I'm going to take the shutter
我下了木屋,
I got off the cabin,
看看里面是什么样子
see what the inside looks like.
现在,我住在我父母的家里,
right now, I'm living in my parents' home,
所以是时候搬出去了
and so it's time to move out.
木屋意味着,我生命中的新篇章
cabin means, I guess, a new chapter in my life
并且意味着我自己建了木屋
and means making it on my own.
这将是一个新家,我的家
It's going to be a new home, my home.
我真的很高兴能选定这个地方
I've been really stoked about getting this place finished.
然后我的下一步就是拿起铲子,
and then my next step is to take the shovel,
我只是要挖掉这些凸峰,
and I just got to dig out these humps,
平整些地面
kind of level out the ground.
到冰冻来临之前,
by the time freeze-up comes,
我想要这里的地板,门和炉子,
I want to have the floor in here, door and stove,
然后它至少是宜居的
and then it'll be at least livable.
这是,很快就要回家了
This is, you know, going to be home really soon here.
根,很难搞
The root's kicking my ass.
好的。 现在,我只是在平整
all right. now, I'm just leveling out
木屋里的所有这些隆起
all these humps in the cabin
这样我就可以在这里开始构筑地板了
so that I can start framing a floor in here.
我觉得这个冬天
I feel like this winter
将是我第一个自给自足的冬天
is going to be my first winter of being pretty self-sufficient.
这将是第一个冬天
It's going to be the first winter
我可以完全专注于诱捕
I can just fully concentrate on trapping.
好吧,希望我能捕到超过 100 只貂
well, hopefully, I'll catch over 100 marten
30 到 50 只猞猁
and 30 to 50 lynx.
有狼獾和狼,但是...
There's wolverine and wolves, but...
我已经不在学校了
I'm no longer at school.
我不是想获得飞行员执照并为此学习
I'm not trying to get a pilot's license and study for that.
所以今年冬天肯定会有所不同
so this is definitely going to be different this winter.
哦
oh
看起来一头熊在这边拍打过
It looks like a bear took a swat at the side of here.
我之前没有注意到,但是...
I hadn't noticed that before, but...
看起来有一头熊,一直在这里各处捣乱
looks like a bear has been messing with the corner here.
有一些熊毛
There's some bear fur.
那甚至不像--看起来它咬了它
That doesn't even look like -- looks like he bit it.
这有点奇怪
That's kind of weird.
熊进入你的木屋是一件大事,
Bears getting in your cabin are a huge deal,
特别是如果你离开食物、
especially if you're leaving food
或者你家里的任何东西
or anything in your house.
一只熊进了你的木屋,
You know, a bear gets in your cabin,
谈论的是巨大的损失
You're talking about a huge loss.
一切都被摧毁了
everything gets destroyed.
它弄得一团糟,打破了窗户、门
It makes a mess, breaks windows, doors.
看起来像黑熊
looks like black bear.
熊,它们总是在那里,它们总是威胁,
Bears, they're always there, and they're always a threat,
但是,就像这里的每一个自然力一样,
but, you know, like every element out here,
你只是在学习使用它并解决它
You're just learning to work with it and work around with it.
但它不会是第一只试图进入的熊
but it won't be the first bear that tries to get in.
我很确定
I'm sure of that.
-你找到他的衣服了吗? -嗯
-You find his clothes? -mm-hmm.
我想我得到了一切,妈妈
I think I got everything, mom.
-你这么认为? -是的
-you think so? -yeah.
但愿如此。 -哦
I hope so. -oh.
再抱他一次。 大概,下次见到他的时候,
Hold him one more time. probably, next time I see him,
他会走路和一个大男孩
He's going to be walking and a big boy.
他会成为一个大男孩,对吧?
He's going to be a big boy then, huh?
现在快到冬天了,
Now that it's almost winter,
我们最小的女儿要走了
Our youngest daughter is leaving
然后回到...
and going back down to...
北卡罗来纳州
North Carolina.
房♥子里会空荡荡的
It's going to be so empty in the house.
我们的小宝贝,我爱他
Our little baby, I love him.
我爱他
I love him.
我在这里长大,直到我 16 岁
I was raised up here until I was 16.
当我离开时,是时候长大
When I left, it was time to grow up
并搬出房♥子
and move out of the house.
但只是在这里的自♥由♥--
but just the freedom of being out here --
我年轻的时候认为这是理所当然的,
You know, I took it for granted when I was younger,
但现在我就像,“哇”
but now I'm just like, "wow."
这真的很特别
You know, it's really special.
哦,哦,
oh-oh-oh-oh.
哇!
whee!
这是一个美好的一周,真的是一个美好的一周
It's been a good week, been a real good week.
很可惜,科林没有打到驯鹿,
Too bad,Krin didn't get a caribou,
但事情就是这样
but that's the way it goes. you know what I mean?
但是,我们能够亲人相聚,
but, you know, we got to see family,
就太好了
and that's great.
真的很棒
It was real great.
库尔特,你听到吗?
Kurt, do you copy me?
我能听到你的声音,埃德娜
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表