剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
你好,艺术
hello, Arty.
我们很快就会去滑雪,艺术
We'll go sledding soon, Art.
所以,这是我做的新包,泰勒,
so, here's the new bag I made, Tyler,
为了雪橇,用我的缝纫机
for the sled, with my sewing machine.
是的
yeah.
看起来它会很好用
It looks like it's gonna work pretty good.
节俭并学习如何为自己做事
being frugal and learning how to do stuff for yourself
只是生活方式的一部分
is just part of the lifestyle.
是的
yeah.
因为我们今年可能不会赚很多钱
'cause we probably won't make much money trapping this year.
这是肯定的 -我知道,对吧?
That's for sure. -I know, right?
你总是带着这些巨大的期望开始这个季节
You always start out the season with these big expectations
或对你将要做什么寄予厚望
or big hopes about what you're gonna do
以及你要完成什么
and what you're gonna accomplish.
但你必须对你能做的事情持现实态度
but you have to be realistic about what you can do
当事情按照你的方式完成时 而现在,
When things done go your way. and right now,
那不会发生的
That ain't gonna happen.
我现在肯定到了那个地步--很沮丧,
I'm at that point now, for sure -- frustrated,
担心,我知道
worried, and I know that
这将是非常糟糕的一年
It's gonna be a pretty lousy year.
这很合身,阿什利
That fits pretty good, Ash.
是的
yeah.
-你做得好 -谢谢
-you did a good job. -thanks.
如果我们不尽快开始--
If we don't get going soon --
比如,在接下来的一周左右--
like, in the next week or so --
这个季节我们不会赚太多
We're not gonna make much out of this season.
我们的新跑车
our new sports car.
我想把这个从木屋里拿出来,嗯?
I want to get this out of the cabin, huh?
所以,我们必须开始,否则
so, we've got to get going, or else
几乎没有任何意义
There's hardly any point.
你仍然有机会度过美好的一年
You've still got a chance to have a good year.
也许 一个体面的一年
maybe. a decent one.
通常,到现在为止,我会有 50 条貂
usually, by now, I'll have 50 marten.
但是当你没有雪的时候,
but when you have this lack of snow,
在我和埃德娜之间,
between me and Edna,
我们总共有 20 只貂
We have a total of 20 marten.
这并不多,这一点也不多
That's not much. that's not much at all.
嗨,孩他妈 嘿,珍贵
hey, mom. hey, precious.
你好 你今天过得怎样?
hi. how did your day go?
累
tired.
我准备好了貂装置的摆放
I got marten sets set out.
那么,你呢?
so, how about you?
你搞到皮毛动物吗? -没有
Did you get any fur? -no.
有可能,
It could be possible that,
在接下来的两三周内,
within the next two or three weeks,
我们会有足够的雪来驱动雪橇机
We get enough snow to drive the snow machine.
然后我可以出去,然后我可以开始诱捕
then I can go out, and then I can start trapping.
但是,在财务上,这真的让我们倒♥退♥了
but, financially, this really puts us back.
我们进去吧
let's go in.
我要冻僵了
I am freezing.
-我看到了两只狼 -真的?
-I saw two wolf. -really?
-是的 -唔
-yeah. -hmm.
希望它们能远离房♥子
hopefully, they'll stay far away from the house.
现在,我只是把猞猁带进来解冻
right now, I'm just bringing the lynx in to thaw it out.
今年,我不用为木屋工作,
This year, I'm not working on the cabin,
所以我有--我真的可以把我的精力投入到诱捕中
so I've got -- I can really put my energy into the trapping.
我还有很多线路我甚至没有访问过,
I've still got a lot of line I haven't even accessed,
所以我对我的季节感觉很好
so I'm feeling pretty good about my season.
我每天都很感激
I'm grateful every day for the fact that
我所拥有的
I have what I have.
我现在有房♥子住
I've got a house, now, to live in.
我有一架飞机,这是我一直想要的
I've got an airplane, which has been something that I've wanted
从我4岁开始,
since I was 4,
它让我在这里取得成功
and it allows me to succeed out here.
彻底地让我更高效的诱捕
definitely allowed me to be much more productive trapping
当雪很少的时候
When there's very little snow.
是的,我非常非常感谢
yeah, I'm very, very grateful.
现在,我姐姐乔安娜明天要飞来
and now, my sister Joanna is flying in tomorrow
我真的很兴奋
and I'm really excited.
飞行员驾驶轮子飞机,而不象我的飞机,
the pilot will be flying on wheels, versus my plane,
用滑雪板起飞,所以我必须确保跑道
which is on skis, so I've got to make sure the runway
没有太多的雪
doesn't have too much snow on it.
当你的亲人进来时,
When your loved ones are coming in,
你只需采取更多的预防措施
You just take a little bit more precautions.
这不是一件常见的事情
It's not a common thing
让我姐姐能够出来到访
for my sister to be able to come out and visit.
所以,让她在这里是一件非常特别的事情
and so, having her out here is a really special thing.
她是我最好的朋友
She's my best friend.
有最亲密的纽带
There is a close bond.
我很高兴要向我姐姐展示
I've had a lot of amped up enthusiasm to show my sister
我建造的--我自己的家
what I've built -- a home of my own.
希望,明天会很好
hopefully, it'll be good for tomorrow.
最后的阿♥拉♥斯加
下集
哦
oh.
飞机
airplane.
嘿,有人在这个频率上吗?
hey, anybody on this frequency?
嘿 你好
hey. hello.
和苏珊一起去湖边
heading over to the lake with Susan.
那是丹尼尔和苏珊·海登
That was Daniel and Susan Hayden.
他们在这里长大,狩猎和诱捕
They grew up out here, hunting and trapping.
你好,陌生人
hey, stranger.
我姐姐和我自己在我们的生活中分道扬镳
my sister and myself have gone separate ways in our lives.
-你有一个 -是的
-you got one. -yeah.
查理诱捕的动机之一
one of the motivators for Charlie to trap
是延续这一遗产
is to continue this legacy.
我知道这让爸爸很自豪
I know it makes dad really proud.
有没有搞错? 这里的一切都消失了
what the heck? everything's wiped out here.
有一条狼的踪迹 哦,对了,杆子在那儿
There's a wolf track. oh, right there's the pole.
这是我第一次有狼
It's the first time I've ever had a wolf
来到一个杆组,
come up to a pole set,
实际上从里面咬出貂,然后吃掉它
actually take a marten out of it, and eat it.
我在那边得到了一些东西,它的眼睛在发光
I got something over there. his eyes are glowing.
不碍事
stay out of the way.
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表