剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
我要等他到河这里
I'm gonna wait for him to get up the river
然后我要带着两条狗乘飞机过去
and then I'm gonna fly out with two dogs.
和我一起乘飞机的那两只狗,真的很不适应船,...
The two that I'm flying with really hate boats and it would be...
那会是第一次开船的技术表演
just kind of a rodeo to try the boat out for the first time.
泰勒:冷静,伙计
Tyler: Chill, man.
鹅,鹅,不,不
Goose, Goose, Goose, Goose, no, no.
呆在这里,鹅 鹅!
Stay here, Goose. Goose!
我要带五只成年狗
I'm gonna take five adult dogs.
嗯...不得不将它们锁在船上,
Um...they're gonna have to be chained into the boat,
因为不能让它们在船上四处走动,
cos you can't have them loose walking around the boat,
这太危险了
it's just too dangerous.
进去 你得到前面
Get in. You get the front.
最糟糕的情况是,我们因故沉船
The worst possible scenario is that we swamp the boat somehow.
如果发生这种情况,所有的狗很可能都会死
If that happens, all the dogs are most likely gonna die.
我们走的时候我正在解开它们的扣子,好的
I'm loosening their collars as we go. OK.
就像如果船出了什么事,
Like if...if something happened to the boat,
它们唯一的运气,就是能挣脱皮扣
that's their only luck is if they can slip their collars.
所以,它们可以很容易地挤出来...
So, they can, you know, they could easily squeeze it out...
它们的头钻出来
their head through it.
如果需要,逃脱开
If you need to, get out of it.
好吧,我想我们准备好了,达斯汀
Well, I think we're ready, Dustin.
这是一个为期四天的旅行,
It's a four-day trip and uh...
我从来没有真正去过这条河,所以,
I've never actually been on any of this river so, naturally,
我自然有点紧张和焦虑
I'm a little bit, you know, nervous and anxious.
嘿,泰勒,如果你需要的话,这里有一些罗莱兹抑酸药
Hey, Tyler, there's some Rolaids here on the shore if you need them.
我可能确实需要那些 我需要一个
I probably do need those. I need about a case of those.
我希望你能来
I wish you could come.
嗯,我还是得...
Well, I still have to...
..在城里跑一大堆差事
..do a whole bunch of errands running around town.
我很感谢你是一个很好的伴侣
And I am thankful that you're such a good partner
而你正在处理所有这些事情
and you're taking care of all that stuff.
哦,你真可爱
Oh, you're sweet.
我爱你 我会想念你
I love you. I'll miss you.
当心
Be careful.
我会
I will.
开始了
Here we go.
驶向远处的狂野蓝
Off into the wild blue yonder.
[很近]
[They're close.]
克林:因为我是最后一个,
Krin: Since I'm the last one,
我想我应该继承遗产
I... I should carry on the legacy, I guess.
哦,来吧,来吧
Oh, come on, come on.
过去有很多年轻人这样做
There used to be a lot more of the younger people doing this.
如今,没有人
Nowadays, there's nobody.
这种生活方式开始消失
This lifestyle is kind of becoming lost.
黑莫:他们应该代代相传,
They should pass it on from generation to generation,
但它没有发生
but it's not happening.
熊和狼会把它拿回来
I mean, the bears and wolves are gonna take it back.
埃德娜:就在那儿,它的眼睛在发光
Edna: Right there, his eyes are glowing.
哦,有两只
Oh, he's got two of them.
你准备好了吗? 嗯
Are you ready? Mm-hm.
泰勒:就是这样
Tyler: that's it.
等一下,因为这里的水流有点急
Hold on, hold on, because the current is kind of funky here.
我们要把船停好,然后爬上那里的小山
We're gonna park the boat and climb up the hill there.
那里有一个驯鹿角,它的头骨
There's a caribou horn right there, his skull.
它飘到了那里
It drifted in there.
所以,看,它告诉你这里有驯鹿
So, see, it shows you there's caribou here.
我准备好了
I'm ready to go.
嗯,驯鹿是一种美丽传奇的动物
Well, the caribou is... it's kind of a majestic animal.
它们迁移了数千英里
I mean, they migrate for thousands of miles
它们真的很喜欢某些山地
and there are certain mountains that they really like.
所以一旦你在一个地区待了一段时间,
And so once you're in an area for a while,
然后你就可以弄清楚大多数动物在哪里,
then you can figure it out where the animals are, most of them.
这是一个很好的小爬山
It's a good little climb.
哦,那里有一只驯鹿,那里是天际线
Oh, there's a caribou right there, sky-lined over there.
哦,有四个,五个 这是一个好迹象
Oh, there's four, five of them. that's a good sign.
但如果我跟着过去,
But if I went over there after them,
到那个时候,驯鹿早就走了,
they'd be long gone by that time, long gone.
我只想在这里坐一个小时左右
I'm just gonna sit here for about an hour
我有一种很好的感觉,还会有更多
and I got a good feeling there'll be more.
是的,还会有更多
Yeah, there'll be more.
我第一次来到这里是...1974 年或 1975 年
The first time I looked out here was uh...1974 or 1975.
那年我20岁
I was 20 years old then.
只是一个青年
Just a young kid.
没有妻子,没有孩子
No wife, no kids.
就像那句老话,
Like the old saying goes,
“自♥由♥自在,无拘无束”之类的
"Footloose and fancy-free", or something like that.
现在孙子一堆和一切 哇
Now grandkids and everything. Wow.
生活如此大的变化,
How life changes, you know?
哦,当克林出来的时候,那就太好了
Oh, when Krin comes out, that'll be nice.
真的很好,是的,她和孩子
It'll be real nice, yeah, her and the baby.
真的很期待宝宝 那挺好的
Really looking forward to the baby. that's good.
我当然希望孩子想来这里,
And I sure hope the kid wants to come out here,
学习这种生活方式
you know, learn this lifestyle.
我记得很久以前,
I remember taking, a long time ago, me and...
我和朗达和克林出去的时候
me and Rhonda and Krin when out.
天气很暖和,就在落叶前,一阵微风吹过
It was warm, a little breeze just before the leaves dropped.
所有的颜色都是美丽的黄色,红色,橙色,
All the colours were beautiful yellow, red, orange,
很美 很美
you know what I mean, just beautiful.
然后我射杀了一只驯鹿,我还有朗达和克林都在,
And then I shot a caribou and me and Rhonda and Krin,
我们把它带回去了,
we carried it back but it was...
这是我生命中值得度过的一天,
it was a day well worth spent in my life, boy.
这是美好的一天
It was one hell of a nice day.
如果我能再有那么一天,我愿过一百万次,
If I could live that day over, I'd live it a million times over,
那天真是太棒了
it was so wonderful that day.
不知为何,我一直记得那一天
For some reason, I've always remembered that day.
这是一只小黄鼠狼
It's a little weasel.
我一直模拟吱吱声,它会认为这是--
I keep making that squeaking sound and he thinks it's a, you know...
听起来像一只老鼠,所以又回来了
it sounds like a mouse, so he's coming back
查看的那种
and kind of checking in out.
有点打量我,看看我是否想和它打架
Kind of sizing me up to see if... see if I want to fight him.
我觉得我爸爸选了一个很棒的地方
I think my dad picked a pretty awesome location
当他选择了这个位置
when he picked this spot.
你从小就是这里的城♥堡♥之王
You're the king of the castle as a little kid out here.
我可以绕着整个大山谷跑
I mean, I got to run around that whole darn valley.
那是我成长的游乐场,这太不可思议了
And that was my playground growing up, which is incredible.
我只是喜欢低头看♥房♥♥子
And I just loved looking back down at the house
你可以看到远处爸爸妈妈和狗四处走动
and you could see Mom and Dad and the dogs just walking around.
看起来像一群蚂蚁
It looked like a bunch of ants down there
只是有点鸟瞰家里的生活
and just kind of getting that bird's-eye view of life at home.
我父亲于 1978 年第一次离开这里
My dad first got out here in 1978.
他在纽约长大,所以这可能是一个艰难的过渡
He grew up in New York City, so it probably was a hard transition.
这对我父亲来说是一个非常勇敢的举动
It was a very brave move for my dad.
嗯...他建了一个地方,然后他遇到了我妈妈,然后...
Um...he built a place and then he met my mother and then...
有我和我妹妹
had me and my sister.
我们小时候,没有视频游戏或电视看,
We didn't have video games or TV to watch,
爸爸妈妈把我们送到外面去了
you know, Mom and Dad sent us outside.
我从小就打猎、诱捕和采集木材
I grew up hunting and trapping and gathering wood.
你在很小的时候就学会了生存
You learn about survival at a really young age.
创造一个你可以真正生活的环境是...
I mean, creating an environment that you can actually live in is...
这是怎么回事
what it's all about.
现在我正在建造自己的木屋
Right now I'm working on building my own cabin
我希望很快搬进来
and hopefully soon, I'll be moving in.
对我来说,拥有自己的木屋是一件大事
Having my own cabin is, for me, a big deal.
我真的很期待这种自♥由♥
I'm really looking forward to that freedom.
我父母的生活方式,我父亲建造的房♥子,
The lifestyle my parents lived, the house that my dad built,
这绝对激发了我尝试追随他们的脚步
it's definitely inspired me to try to follow in their footsteps.
我得回去,试着在木屋里完成一些工作
I've got to head back and try to get some work done on the cabin.
达斯汀:这是一条大河
Dustin: It's a big river.
泰勒:是的
Tyler: Yeah, it is.
到目前为止,一切都很好
So far, so good.
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表