剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
我跑过去发现它躺在那里
I ran over and found it laying there
在低处木屋旁边的砾石堆上
on the gravel bar down by the lower cabin.
我很自豪,我的第一只驯鹿,
I was pretty proud of it, my first caribou, you know?
但是这几年一直不成功
But it's been unsuccessful for the past few years
在我试图得到驯鹿,
in me trying to get a caribou,
因为我几乎每年只有几天打猎
cos I've only had a couple of days of hunting almost every year.
所以,今天猎到驯鹿...
So, you know, to get a caribou today...
..我会感到自豪
..I'll feel proud.
我只是想进入一个埋伏点,在这柳树后面是完美的
I just wanna get into an ambush spot. This is perfect behind this willow.
我们可以在这里 看到所有内容 我们也可以在这里看到一切
We can see all here and right here. we can see all down in here, too.
所以,这就是我想要的登守, 完美
So, this is the set up I wanted right here. Perfect.
那是什么,科林?
What's that, Krin?
正朝这边来 你看到了吗?
It's coming this way. You see it?
直接朝前看,你可以从这里看到它
Straight forward, you can see it from here.
好的,听着 我要你下去,
OK, listen. I want you to go down there,
几乎到了我们的地方
almost to where we were.
确保你能看到它这样上来,好吗?
Make sure you can see him come up this way, OK?
好的 带上你的枪,带上你多余的子弹 好的
OK. Take your gun, take your extra shells. OK.
它正朝这边走来
He's coming up this way.
你走 去 快点,科林,快点
You go. Go. Hurry, Krin, hurry.
每个人都是猎人,不管他们怎么想和说什么,
Everybody's a hunter, regardless of what they think and say,
每个人身上都有狩猎的本能,
everybody has that hunting instinct in them,
但有些人不喜欢把它拿出来
but some people don't care to bring it out.
科林是一个非常好的猎人,她是
Krin's a really good hunter, she is.
我可以从她的眼中看出,这种本能已经消失了
I can see it in her eyes, you know, that instinct is out.
希望她不要做出错误的决定
I hope she doesn't make a bad decision.
继续,科林,不要错过
Come on now, Krin, don't miss, please.
当科林在下面的时候,
when Krin is down there,
驯鹿就在下面
and the caribou is right down there.
它就这样来了
It's comin' right up this way.
我让科林自己去那里
I told Krin to go down there by herself
因为人太多不好
because too many people's not good.
到底怎么回事?
what the hell's goin' on?
什么?!
what?!
该死! 它不想上这儿来
damn! he doesn't want to come up here.
它走了
He's gone.
它要去船区
He's goin' towards the boats area.
是的
yeah.
呃,我唯一能想到的是
uh, the only thing I can think of is
科林所在的地方风向变了
the wind changed down where Krin is.
然后--然后驯鹿闻到了我们的味道
and then -- and then it smelled us.
我不知道还有什么其他原因会这样,
I don't know what other reason it would go that way, you know.
它没有看到我们,因为它会...
It didn't see us because it would...
它再也没有过来
It never did get up.
好吧,有点失望,科林没有打到它,
well I'm bummed Krin didn't get it, you know.
但它只是...,事情就是这样
but it just... uh, that's the way it goes.
这是打猎,
That's hunting, you know.
她真的很想要一头
She really wanted one.
对于科林来说,这真的很特别
for Krin, this is really special
因为她想给我和埃德娜一些肉
because she wants to give me and Edna some meat.
这是一件大事
It's a big thing.
但那是,这很好
but that's, you know, that's fine.
她明白她去打猎的大部分时间,
She understands most of the time that she goes hunting,
她不会得到什么
She won't get something.
现在,等她来了我就责怪她
now, I'm gonna scold her when she comes here.
我什么也没做 你做了
I didn't do anything. you did it.
科林,我告诉过你到我们坐的地方去
Krinnie, I told you to go down where we sat.
你说不要
You said not to.
我做了 我说...
I did. I said...
我告诉你到我们坐的地方下去
I told you to go down where we sat.
那是在那个小山峰上
That was on that hump there.
你可以从那个小山峰开枪
You coulda shot him from that hump.
不 你说不要去我们坐的地方
no. you said not go almost to where we sat.
几乎 几乎
almost. almost.
但无论如何,这不值得争论
but anyways, it isn't worth arguing about.
驯鹿走了
He's gone.
你是否因为到目前为止还没有驯鹿而心烦意乱?
are you upset because you don't have a caribou so far?
会有另一头驯鹿
好吧,你想爬得更高吗?
well, do you want to go up higher?
她是--
You know, she's --
她想成为骄傲的猎人,女猎手,
She wants to be the proud hunter, huntress,
她是 我很高兴
and she is. and I'm happy.
我很高兴她是这样的
and I'm glad she is like that.
你准备好了吗? -是的
You ready? -yep.
让我们往高处走,看看我们能看到什么
let's go up high, see what we can see.
-好的 -野蛮宝贝
-okay. -loons.
野蛮宝贝
That's loons.
你还好吗?
You doing all right?
我不知道,我不相信验孕棒
I don't know, I didn't believe the pregnancy test.
我不确定,也不想抱太大希望
I wasn't sure and I didn't wanna get my hopes up.
多年来我们一直在谈论生孩子,
We've been talking about having a kid for years now,
一旦我意识到这是真的,我很高兴,
and once I realised that it was true, I was happy, you know?
不要被绊倒了
Don't trip on that.
感觉很好,感觉不错,但是...
and it feels good, it feels right, but uh...
有一些焦虑,
there's some anxiety that goes with it, you know?
我们要生孩子了
We're gonna have a kid.
不知道,有点害怕,是吧?
I don't know, it's a little scary, right?
第一次做这样的事情
I mean, to do something like that for the first time.
小熊是吧? 是的
Little bear, huh? Yeah.
这是一条小痕迹
It's a small track.
所以,我们只是四处闲逛,等待飞机出现
So, we're just poking around, waiting for the airplane to show up.
应该是我叔叔和爸爸在里面...
Should be my uncle and dad in there...
来帮我推进一下这间木屋
here to help me get a little push on this cabin.
我爸爸来这里已经八年了,
It's been eight years since my dad's been up here,
鲍勃上次来这里是四年前什么的
and Bob was last here four years ago or something.
希望我们都过得愉快,
Hopefully we just all have a good time,
完成一些工作
get some work done.
我住那么远
I live so far away
我没有机会经常见到我的家人
that I don't get a chance to see my family that often.
也许每两年一次似乎是平均水平,所以...
Maybe once every couple of years seems to be about the average, so...
它来了 哦,我能听到
Here it comes. Oh, I can hear it.
(远处的飞机发动机)
(AEROPLANE ENGINE IN DISTANCE)
是的,让每个人都来这里,这是我的主意
Yeah, it was my idea to have everybody come up here.
人们会想到奇怪的想法
People think of strange ideas
在荒野中的冬天,
in the middle of the winter in the wilderness,
这就是我想出的
and that was one that I came up with.
我给每个人发了一封信,询问他们,
and I sent everybody a letter and asked them,
他们接受了
and they took me up on it.
你最好解开,鲍比 哦,那会是个好主意吗?
You better unbuckle, bobby. Oh, would that be a good idea?
我太糟糕了
I gotta so bad.
嗨,泰勒,你这个
Hi, Tyler, you piece of .
鲍勃叔叔,他只是一个很好的角色
Uncle Bob he's just quite a character.
他是个老男孩,内布拉斯加州的农民
I mean, he's a good old boy, Nebraska farmer.
他有自己的幽默感,
Has his own sense of humour and, you know,
他不会把任何事情看得太认真
he doesn't take anything too seriously.
嗨爸爸
Hi, Dad.
你好吗
好的 很高兴见到你
Good. Good to see you.
阿什利 嘿,丹尼
Ashley. hey, Danny.
丹尼是我的父亲
Danny is my father.
他住在我出生和长大的内布拉斯加州,
He lives down in Nebraska where I was born and raised,
他是一个好帮手
and he's a pretty handy guy to have around.
在这样偏远的地方,
In a remote location like this,
他可以帮你找出解决办法
he can help you figure out a solution to something
MacGyver 风格
MacGyver-style.
我要开始走路了
I'm gonna start walking.
那么,木屋在哪里?
So, where's the cabin at?
它回到那里,沿着小路走得更远
It's way back there, further down the trail.
再向下? 是的,但它是直的
Further down? Yeah, but it's straight.
是的,它终于发生了
Yeah, it's finally happening.
我们正在建设我们永远的家,所以我很期待,
We're working on our forever home, so I'm just looking forward to that,
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表