剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
I love it.
是的,埃德娜会很高兴我们有驼鹿,而且它很肥
yeah, Edna's going to be happy that we got moose, and it's fat.
我已经看到了,所以她会很开心
I can see that already, so she's going to be real happy.
但人们没有意识到驼鹿有多大
but people don't realize how a big moose is
直到你开枪,它就躺在那里,
until you shoot one and it's laying there,
你就像,“哦,我的上帝”
and you're like, "oh, my god."
比如,每条腿重几百磅,
like, each leg is a couple hundred pounds,
然后你就有了脊骨
and then you got a backbone
这可能是近 100 磅
That's probably almost 100 pounds.
当然,臀部是 100 磅
the rump, for sure, is 100.
脖子接近100 磅
the neck is close to 100.
如果你吃掉动物所有可以吃的,
I mean, if you eat all of that animal that can be eaten,
那是尊重
That's respect.
尊重它就是吃完它
respect is eating it.
现在是前腿
now the front leg.
我有点着急
I'm kind of in a hurry.
我不想回到黑暗中,当然
I don't want to go back in the dark, for sure.
我以前做过一次,我不想再这样做了
I did that once before, and I don't want to do that again.
这是一个不错的大小,是吧?
This is a nice-size one, huh?
是的
yeah.
哦,我们在鲑鱼方面还有很长的路要走
oh, we have a long way to go with salmon.
我们得到了驼鹿,那才是一项艰巨的工作
well, we got the moose done, you know, and that's a big job.
所以我们的肉已经处理好了,
so our meat's taken care of for us,
现在我们真的要专注于
and now we really got to focus in on
照顾狗过冬
taking care of the dogs for the winter.
和狗一起在冬天,它们需要大量的食物
with the dogs in the winter, they need a lot of food.
它们需要大量的营养,
They need a lot of nutrition,
而且我们不能突然找到那么多狗粮
and we can't fly out that much dog food.
所以我们抓鲑鱼
so we catch salmon.
你想要大约 1,500 到 2,000 磅的鲑鱼
You want to have about 1,500 to 2,000 pounds of salmon
进入冬天
going to into the winter.
你必须抓到,而你可以抓到
You got to catch while you can catch
因为一旦河水结冰,就抓不到了
because once the river freezes, it's over.
很快就到冬天了
It's going to be winter really soon.
看那个 我们很幸运
look at that. you know, we're pretty lucky.
我们这里有很多资源,
I mean, we have a lot of resources around here,
我们总是很幸运能得到它们
and we're always lucky enough to get them.
我非常感谢所有的动物
I'm extremely grateful for all the animals
就在这里,
That are out here, you know,
它们只是让生活在这里成为可能
and they just make it possible to live out here.
伙计,那是一个又大又老的胖雌性
man, that is a big, old, fat female.
她背着一包东西
She was carrying a load.
昏昏沉沉的
a doozy.
威士忌,你只顾吃
Whiskey, you're just feasting.
这些卵吃不饱
can't get enough of these eggs.
在某种程度上,我认为鲑鱼可以定义这条河
in a way, I think salmon kind of define this river.
每年秋天,它都是可再生
every fall, it's a renewable thing.
它们只是不断地回来
They just keep coming back.
它允许大量的生命在河流周围涌现--
It allows for a lot of life to spring up around the river --
熊、狐狸和狼獾
bears, fox, and wolverines.
一切都依赖于
You know, everything just kind of relies
鱼,产生一定程度的影响,
on the fish to one degree or the other,
对我来说也没什么不同
and it's no different for me.
必须开始
got to get this started.
切了大部分的肉
got most of the meat cut.
我把内脏拿出来了
I got the guts out.
我只需要分割
I just need to cut
脊椎上的其他肋骨
the other ribs off of the backbone
然后那个臀部,处理那个和脖子
and then that rump, take care of that and the neck.
现在已经很晚了
and it's getting late.
所以我明天早上必须回来
so I got to come back tomorrow morning.
但我在生火,
but I'm doing this fire,
一个不错的大火,以防周围有熊
a nice big fire, in case there's bears around.
熊不喜欢烟
a bear doesn't like smoke.
试着让熊远离它
try to keep the bears out of it.
如果你在晚上猎杀,然后第二天早上你去那里,
If you kill at night, and then the next morning you go there,
你得担心一只熊
You got to worry about a bear.
一只熊到达了那里,
a bear gets on there,
很多时候,它们不想放弃--
and a lot of times, they don't want to give it up,
那是你射杀驼鹿、
You know, and it's the moose you shot,
分割和一切,但它声称拥有权
cut up and everything, and he's claiming it.
它不会放弃那块肉
He's not going to give up that meat.
那是它的
That's his.
所以这带来了一个巨大的问题
and so that poses a huge problem.
火和烟会一直持续到午夜,会有所帮助
That'll keep until maybe midnight, but it'll help.
每一点都有帮助
every little bit helps.
让我们把鼻子放在这儿,--
let's put the nose in here and the tongue.
舌头带走
get going.
有几次我在下午晚些时候杀死了驼鹿,
a few times that I've killed moose late afternoon,
我只是在责骂自己
I just cuss at myself.
这是愚蠢的 这很傻
It's foolish. it's stupid.
这很愚蠢,
It's dumb, you know?
眼下,明天当我们下来时,
now, tomorrow, when we come down,
我们将不得不带上猎枪
We're going to have to bring the shotguns.
如果有一只熊在这里,它会用生命来保护食物
If a bear's out here, he's going to defend it with his life.
当我们打猎时,气温真的很重要
When we're hunting, the temperature really matters
因为如果太热,肉会变质
because if it's too warm, the meat will go sour.
我们外面没有大冰箱,所以外面是我们的冰柜--
We got no big freezer out there, so outside is our freezer --
一个大的,整个冰柜在这里
one big, whole freezer out here.
所以我们试着用绳索之类的东西把肉挂起来,
so we try to hang meat with the ropes and stuff,
如果它保持寒冷,驼鹿肉就会保持冰冻状态
and if it stays cold, moose stays frozen.
我不喜欢短小
I hate being short.
必须用这个挂肋骨或牛腩
going to have to use this one for the ribs or brisket.
啊
ah.
全部完成
all done.
希望,黑莫打到肉
hopefully, Heimo got meat.
你要我把你的枪拿出来吗?
do you want me to get your gun out?
是的
yeah.
现在我们要去猎杀地点取肉
now we're going to walk to the kill site and get the meat.
我们不知道会发生什么,
We don't know what to expect, you know?
如果有一只熊
I mean, if there's a bear.
这就是为什么我们带有子弹的霰弹枪
That's why we got the shotguns with slugs.
昨晚连觉都没有睡好
couldn't even sleep good last night
因为我担心肉
'cause I was worrying about the meat.
我们会看看会发生什么
We'll see what happens.
你准备好了吗?
You ready?
如果你,我准备好了
I'm ready if you are.
好的
okay.
当没有走到面前时,我很担心
When you walk up to it, that worries me a lot
因为你不会看到熊,直到它就在那里
'cause you won't see the bear until it's right there.
我还不想穿越
I don't want to cut across yet
因为我想从下风处来
because I want to come at it from downwind.
黑莫...什么?
heim... what?
熊轨迹?
bear track?
熊迹在这里 一只灰熊来了
bear tracks here. a grizzly's here.
希望昨晚的那烟火让它们远离肉,
hopefully that fire last night kept them away from it,
但我会很快找到那里
but I'll find out here real quick.
放弹♥药♥进去
put a shell in.
没有熊
There's no bear.
我真的很高兴
I'm really happy at that.
伙计...
man...
不过,它并没有那么大
It's not that big, though.
不,但看看腿的大小
well, no, but look at the size of the legs.
好吧,现在的计划只是完成切块,
well, the plan now is just finish cutting it up,
然后把肉送回房♥子里
and then just shuttle it up to the house.
我真的很期待今天结束
I'm really looking forward to today being over with.
我是
I am.
我期待着把所有的肉都挂起来,
I'm looking forward to getting all the meat hung up,
然后我就完成了
and then I'm done with it.
我唯一想做的就是分肉,吃掉
the only thing I want to do with the meat then is eat it.
你在切什么?
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表