剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
那是一头公鹿摩擦角发出声音的地方
That's where a bull rubs his horns to make noise.
这里所有这些灌木,都被这头公鹿擦压过的
这是刚不久的行为
我认为狩猎是五五开
I think hunting is 50/50, you know,
50%的运气和50%的技巧,
50 percent luck and 50 percent skill, you know?
你一定很幸运能在这里得到一头驼鹿
You got to be lucky to get a moose out here
因为它只是一个巨大的区域,
because it's just a huge country, you know?
你想试着选一个地方?
你右边的那堆圆木呢?
what about that log to your right, there?
也是我想的
它可能在这个角落溜达
圣雪吧?
holy snow, huh?
我知道
I know.
天气正在逼近我们
the weather's closing in on us.
我知道
I know.
天气是不好,不好
the weather is crap, crap, crap.
这种能见度越来越差
This visibility is getting crappier
越来越更差,
and crappier and crappier.
好吧,你觉得呢,我们该走了,回家吧
well, what do you think, we should go, just go home
简直就是地狱,
and just the hell with it, you know?
看 那边有一些驼鹿
look. there's some moose over there.
真的吗? 是的
really? yeah.
看那里。 在哪里?
look right there. where?
它走到灌木丛后面
He went behind the brush.
在柳树林里? 是的
in the willows? yeah.
哦,它还站在另一边
oh, he's still standing on the other side.
看到那个黑暗的东西...是的,是的,
see that dark thing... yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
那边? 我可以亲眼看到它
way over there? I can see him by eye.
它只是站在那里
He's just standing there.
你要射击驼鹿吗?
You going to shoot a moose?
是的, 前进
yes. go ahead.
快点 快点
hurry. hurry.
各就各位
get in position.
嗖
whoosh.
我的膝盖
my knee.
哎哟
ouch.
孩他妈,小心,别伤到膝盖,好吗?
careful, mom, don't hurt your knee, okay?
黑莫
Heimo.
你要射击驼鹿吗? 是的
You going to shoot a moose? yes.
嗖。 小心,孩他妈
whoosh. careful, mom.
不要伤到膝盖,好吗?
don't hurt your knee, okay?
哎哟
ouch.
注意你的脚步
watch where you step.
黑莫
Heimo.
发生了什么?
what happened?
我滑倒了那个 你要小心
I slipped on that one. you got to be careful.
很滑
very slippery.
你没事吧?
You all right?
走下最后两步,
coming down the last two steps,
太陡了
It's too big of a steps,
只受伤了
and it just hurt.
好吧,我可以走几英里,
well, I can go for miles, you know?
但她的膝盖 很糟糕
but it's her knee that's bad.
哎哟。 你要小心
ouch. you got to be careful.
我的膝盖。 哦
my knee. oh.
很滑,是的
slippery, yeah.
让我们开始吧
let's get on this stuff.
走路会更轻松,不是吗?
It'll be easier walking, won't it?
是的
yeah.
我们会慢慢走
We'll walk slow.
我不喜欢别人帮助我
I don't like other people helping me.
我没有那么无助
I'm not that helpless.
我学会了按我的方式做事
I learned to do things my way.
也许这就是我成长的方式,
maybe that's the way I grow up,
但在这里,
but being out here,
你必须调整,才能生存
You got to adjust in order to survive.
我要慢慢来 我知道你是
I'm going slow. I know you are.
随着年龄的增长,黑莫和我,
as we get older, Heimo and I,
我们一起互相帮助
We're helping each other together.
我们永远是好朋友
We're buddies forever, close friend.
你只需要小心
You just got to be careful.
准备好?
ready?
上
go up.
你没事吧? 是的
You all right? yeah.
这看起来不太好,你的膝盖
This doesn't look good, your knee.
我知道
I know.
寻找驼鹿,能见度现在变得非常糟糕,
visibility's getting really bad now for the moose,
河上太远了 是的
too far up the river. yeah.
什么,你认为我们应该退出吗?
what, do you think we should call it quits?
我猜
I guess.
让埃德娜在这里,让世界变得与众不同
having Edna out here makes all the difference in the world.
我想我能活着是多么幸运,
I think about how lucky I am to be alive, you know?
这是因为埃德娜,真的。 是因为她
It's because of Edna, really. it's because of her.
哦,多么美好的一天
oh, what a day.
真好,你看到了一头驼鹿
That's good you saw a moose.
是的。 你会得到一个
yeah. you'll get one.
你确定? 嗯
You sure? mm-hmm.
从住的地方到这,顺流大约5英里
我想,它就在这里一些地方
尽可能保持安静
获得驼鹿需要一定的技巧
There's a certain amount of skill to get a moose
还有一个不可否认的,运气
and an undeniable, you know, aspect of luck.
但我很看重直觉
but I put a lot of value in a gut feeling.
你还有什么要离开的?
what else do you have to go off of really?
不妨跟随你的直觉
might as well follow your instincts.
它回到这里某个地方
这是一个大区域
我们找出它
我已经在脑海中勾勒出了这整个区域
I have about this whole area mapped out in my head.
这都是我的陷阱线的一部分,
That's all part of my trapline,
所以我非常了解
and so I know it really well.
但它就像,只是一个完全有风险的事业
but it's, like, just a total crapshoot
里面是否有驼鹿
whether or not there might be a moose in there.
我不知道 我只是有预感或感觉
I don't know. I just had a hunch or a feeling.
我总是试图跟随我的直觉
I always try to follow my instincts.
那里有只松鸡,往那看
它很紧张
希望我们这个冬天吃的不都是松鸡
成为成功猎人的一部分
You know, part of being a successful hunter
正在学习把自己变成掠食者,
is learning to turn yourself into a predator,
这有点像迈出一小步
You know, it's sort of to take a little bit of a step
回到我们进化的过去,我想
back in our evolutionary past, I think.
而且我认为很多人已经摆脱了这一点
and I think a lot of people have kind of got away from that.
但那是...
but that's a...
一种真正发自内心的体验
a real visceral kind of experience.
它真的让你热血沸腾
It just really gets your blood pumping.
这是它们的痕迹之一
下,蹲下
它现在很危险
He's pretty dangerous right now at this point.
我不知道它受了多大的伤
I don't know how wounded he is.
当心
be careful.
它仍然活着
He's still got some life in him.
我们刚刚听到枪声
We just heard a gunshot.
我认为泰勒刚刚开枪了
I think Tyler just shot his gun.
要么他射了一头熊
so either he shot a bear
要么射了驼鹿
or a moose.
但无论哪种方式,我们的狩猎可能
but either way, our hunting is probably
这一天就将完成了
going to be done for the day.
我们有点受泰勒的恩惠,回归我们自己
We're kind of at the mercy of Tyler to come back to us
因为他把我们解放了
because he dropped us off.
你听到了吗?
Did you hear that?
什么?
what?
刚刚又射击了
just shot again.
真的吗? 是的
really? yeah.
那时可能是一只熊, 这就是我想知道的
could be a bear then. that's what I'm wondering.
希望那里一切都好
hopefully everything's all right over there.
我只希望它是一头驼鹿 我也是
I just hope it's a moose. I do too.
它倒下了
He's down.
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表